So what's going to be my best option for Cyberpunk?

• Cooke changed the title to So what's going to be my best option for Cyberpunk?
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Series S, it will be roughly the same experience as you could get on your PC and when you're done with it you can recoup some of the cost by selling it. 

How would I sell a digital version? 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

You play the worst version of multiplats and literally bought the worst version of a next gen console. You fucking suck.

Mods ban this human turd. He's unnecessarily aggressive. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

If he gets a Series X down the line the same would be true...

Yea, but he asked what is the BEST option.

His future PC upgrade.. especially by the time he does it... will be more powerful than Series X. :face: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, but he asked what is the BEST option.

His future PC upgrade.. especially by the time he does it... will be more powerful than Series X. :face: 

Why do you never live in the present? He wants to know the best option to play Cyberpunk now. Hes not going to play a shit version of it just because he might upgrade his PC years from now (which is a waste of money btw).

Just now, Twinblade said:

Why do you never live in the present? He wants to know the best option to play Cyberpunk now. Hes not going to play a shit version of it just because he might upgrade his PC years from now (which is a waste of money btw).

His PC IS the best option now.. you clownfuck :cosby2: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

His PC IS the best option now.. you clownfuck :cosby2: 

- A 1060 barely meets the requirements for 1080p on high. And that will probably not even be at a stable framerate.

- Series S will likely output at 1440p at a stable 30 FPS (if other multiplats are to go by)

- The Series S is also capable of Ray Tracing so I fully expect Cyberpunk to implement a stripped down version of it similar to what Watch Dogs Legion has. On the other hand a 1060 doesn't support it period.

You're using your fanboyism to mislead people and its embarrassing to see.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

- A 1060 barely meets the requirements for 1080p on high. And that will probably not even be at a stable framerate.

- Series S will likely output at 1440p at a stable 30 FPS (if other multiplats are to go by)

- The Series S is also capable of Ray Tracing so I fully expect Cyberpunk to implement a stripped down version of it similar to what Watch Dogs Legion has. On the other hand a 1060 doesn't support it period.

You're using your fanboyism to mislead people and its embarrassing to see.

LOL this... coming from the guy that said Series S was holding everything back.... with it's 4..... TFs......

is now saying that it's going to be 1440p and stable with one of the better looking games coming this year.. :hest: 

Twinky, you're so fucking dumb... and literally everyone has recently been telling you that right to your face...  take the hint for once :tom: