Got a ps5..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm about to spray paint this bitch glossy black  I'll post pics later. 

I got it horizontal and I got used to the look, I got white walls so it blends. I can see how the digital version would look awkward though laying flat

Play Astrobot!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why is he trying to claim ownage for a game that he now wants to say is "old".................when this dude was literally creating threads for a SEVEN YEAR OLD Wii U port?

:lawl:

You idiot sheep need to ask yourselves why old games are getting you so HEATED :omglol: 

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Look at that Remij self ownage 🤣😂..... PC just lost a 2020 AAA,  your PC 2020 thread just got obliterated and no GOTY nominations for PC this year since it's an old 2018 game... lmfao. 

Good Job dumbass :drake:

Hey retard.

2Kaj4im.png

9 hours ago, Remij said:

You idiot sheep need to ask yourselves why old games are getting you so HEATED :omglol: 

Sorry, you're the one who is getting heated. Little too late for projection.

Seems like you got mad for me merely pointing that out. You created threads.........notice the "s" there. Plural. :drake:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're the one who is getting heated. Little too late for projection.

Seems like you got mad for me merely pointing that out. You created threads.........notice the "s" there. Plural. :drake:

Nope.. I'm not mad that I called Hades an old PC game... that's a sheep problem (exclusive) :tom:  

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.. I'm not mad that I called Hades an old PC game... that's a sheep problem (exclusive) :tom:  

No you are mad. We can even see it right now.

You're so mad, you actually had to self-own yourself on your own previous claims that Gouko casually pointed out. Which made you even madder.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No you are mad. We can even see it right now.

You're so mad, you actually had to self-own yourself on your own previous claims that Gouko casually pointed out. Which made you even madder.

Thanks for pointing out that Gouko got so mad that he literally tried to "own me" by claiming that now "Hades is a Switch only noimination"

Insecure sheep are hilarious :geese: 

Now the game doesn't count on PC :tear2: 

It's NOT an old PC game :tear2: 

It's Switch exclusive now Remij said so :tear2: 

JFC :cruise: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

You ran to him before me.....OMFG :rofl: 

Nope, because I mentioned him in relation to you  having to go back on a previous claim of yours because he pointed out a contradiction.

You are squarely just talking about him.

Oh man, you're losing absolutely every argument now.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, because I mentioned him in relation to you  having to go back on a previous claim of yours because he pointed out a contradiction.

You are squarely just talking about him.

Oh man, you're losing absolutely every argument now.

Nope... you brought him up... and I specifically mention in my comment "Thanks for pointing out what he did"

ROFL... you created that problem for yourself by being the one to run to him :smilecry:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope... you brought him up... and I specifically mention in my comment "Thanks for pointing out what he did"

ROFL... you created that problem for yourself by being the one to run to him :smilecry:

Nope.

I'm not talking about him.  My post could have easily been "when it was pointed out" instead of "when Gouko pointed out"

The subject of my post isn't about Gouko.

You, on the other hand...............are talking about Gouko, whining actually. You really can't win anything.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

I'm not talking about him.  My post could have easily been "when it was pointed out" instead of "when Gouko pointed out"

The subject of my post isn't about Gouko.

You, on the other hand...............are talking about Gouko, whining actually. You really can't win anything.

LOL you brought him up... you brought up something he apparently did.... and I did the same thing.

I said thanks for pointing it out... LMAO it was YOUR fault... because you started talking about him :omglol: 

And now all you're talking about is me and him... because you don't want to talk aout Hades being an old PC game anymore cause that makes you BIG MAD :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL you brought him up... you brought up something he apparently did.... and I did the same thing.

I said thanks for pointing it out... LMAO it was YOUR fault... because you started talking about him :omglol: 

And now all you're talking about is me and him... because you don't want to talk aout Hades being an old PC game anymore cause that makes you BIG MAD :hest: 

Nope, he wasn't the subject of my post.

He was the subject of your post.

Sorry, its not working, and now you're projecting how mad you are getting. 

Oh..............did you also think you would successfully be able to MOVE THE SUBJECT away from the fact that you created threadS about a seven year old port, while trying to lecture us about Hades?

OOPS..........you're failed to achieve that, as well. Can't seem to get anything right, can you?

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, he wasn't the subject of my post.

He was the subject of your post.

Sorry, its not working, and now you're projecting how mad you are getting. 

Oh..............did you also think you would successfully be able to MOVE THE SUBJECT away from the fact that you created threadS about a seven year old port, while trying to lecture us about Hades?

OOPS..........you're failed to achieve that, as well. Can't seem to get anything right, can you?

"bubu he wuz the subjekt of yur pozt, he wuzn't the subjekt of mine" :cry: 

LMAO listen to yourself... :mj:  Do you ever get tired of being a dipshit who has to post like that to try to win arguments you've obviously lost?

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

"bubu he wuz the subjekt of yur pozt, he wuzn't the subjekt of mine" :cry: 

LMAO listen to yourself... 

yeah listen to me.

I used simple logic...........and I'm staying on topic.

Listen to you.............you're now getting angry, cussing and still avoiding the topic.

You're not getting out of this, and I'm making you angry. You really can't get anything right.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah listen to me.

I used simple logic...........and I'm staying on topic.

Listen to you.............you're now getting angry, cussing and still avoiding the topic.

You're not getting out of this, and I'm making you angry. You really can't get anything right.

So your response is that you don't get tired of being a dipshit...  we all already knew that but it's hilarious to see you admit it to keep up your argument :pavarotti: 

Now he's going to post some other dumbshit :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

So your response is that you don't get tired of being a dipshit...  we all already knew that but it's hilarious to see you admit it to keep up your argument :pavarotti: 

Now he's going to post some other dumbshit :omglol: 

:blessed:He's now full on crying. Glorious. He's completely run away.:blessed: