Exhibit B of why you should never ever buy a digital only console

Cucksoles are the worst offenders when it comes to buying digital games. More than often they're more expensive than physical copies and they only drop down in price when some sales happen, only to go back up in price while you can buy physical for a third or half the price after a few months.

Bought Shadow Tactics, Vanquish and Valkyria Chroncles keys for under 5 a while back, digital gaming is only good on PC :aitch:

Edited by bhytre
  • aitch 2

I'm actually finding physical gaming next-gen to be a huge inconvenience. The beneficial systems of the Series X SSD, quick resume and the like are all slowed down or less important because of disc switching.

On console for the first time do I feel physical games are the inferior offering.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I'm over disc switching and collections. 

you are also over playing games in general if you try to play them on switch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • dead 2
On 2020-12-09 at 8:31 AM, DynamiteCop said:

I'm actually finding physical gaming next-gen to be a huge inconvenience. The beneficial systems of the Series X SSD, quick resume and the like are all slowed down or less important because of disc switching.

On console for the first time do I feel physical games are the inferior offering.

Yep.

Nowadays I prefer to buy digital. Changing discs takes time and space.

This is why digital is the way to go now.

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

1545695446576.jpg

Yes, We all know you love to save time and and space and dont have time for nonsense. 

Yes, I'd rather save space for my sim gear than keep buying shelves to accomodate for the games.

You just owned yourself.