Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Whatsherface finally drops her act pretending to be a Democrat/Liberal........and she INTRODUCES an abortion bill that shortens it to 20 weeks based on psuedoscience about when a "fetus can feel pain"

Even though many science studies and doctors have determined that they do not see any evidence of fetuses having gestated to the point of having a functional nervous system before the third trimester (27 weeks).

And "Pro-life" Democratic groups (aka groups that were propped up by Republicans) immediately started cheering her for it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killing fetuses is noble as fuck. I hear Hillary Clinton creates her soylent green by blending fetuses with kale.     

Abortion is disgusting period, it's for mutants, aliens, and communist chinese psuedomarxist plutocracies. 

Imagine being proud of ending human life for no real justifiable reason...

Killing fetuses is noble as fuck. I hear Hillary Clinton creates her soylent green by blending fetuses with kale. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Upvote 1

Last week, Gabbard also introduced legislation that aims to ensure medical care to babies born alive after an attempted abortion. National Review has reached out to Gabbard’s office for comment

Wow so evil. 

54 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last week, Gabbard also introduced legislation that aims to ensure medical care to babies born alive after an attempted abortion. National Review has reached out to Gabbard’s office for comment

Wow so evil. 

LOL, in other words Whatsherface tried to preemptively balance out her right-wing appeasing bill...........by making a "counter" bill that doesn't even make any sense.

How exactly does a baby that survived an abortion................suddenly LOSE THE ABILITY OF GETTING MEDICAL CARE?

Explain that to me?

Is the doctor like "this baby shouldn't be alive, it should've been scrambled and sucked out months ago!!!! So, just put it outside on the sidewalk!!!!!!!!"

So, you have:

-Whataboutism'd immediately, namedropping Hillary

-Used the "makeup" bill that she purposely placed there to use as an excuse

My "Cooke Alt-Right Predictive Response" Bingo Card is filling out rather quickly.

6 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Cooke listing his Alt right fan fic as a response to an actually real story.... lmfao. 

54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke listing his Alt right fan fic as a response to an actually real story.... lmfao. 

Lol here it is again bu bu bu alt riiiiiight :omglol:

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, in other words Whatsherface tried to preemptively balance out her right-wing appeasing bill...........by making a "counter" bill that doesn't even make any sense.

How exactly does a baby that survived an abortion................suddenly LOSE THE ABILITY OF GETTING MEDICAL CARE?

Explain that to me?

Is the doctor like "this baby shouldn't be alive, it should've been scrambled and sucked out months ago!!!! So, just put it outside on the sidewalk!!!!!!!!"

So, you have:

-Whataboutism'd immediately, namedropping Hillary

-Used the "makeup" bill that she purposely placed there to use as an excuse

My "Cooke Alt-Right Predictive Response" Bingo Card is filling out rather quickly.

You are fucking disgusting.

Being anti abortion is not alt right. It's a personal thing for me as I've said numerous times.  Seriously, if you haven't decided to have an abortion in the first 5 months then you shouldn't be allowed to have one. there's something called ADOPTION.  

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you just randomly brought up Hilary in a thread that's not even about her, classic right wing tactic bbbbbut Hillary :awww:

Hillary is the devil incarnate. Hillary gave us Trump. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Hillary is the devil incarnate. Hillary gave us Trump. 

😂😅😂😅 Hillary gas lighted and dog whistled the republican base for 25 years grooming them to accept someone like Trump as a republican candidate for President. 

Bro you get dumber by the minute. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

😂😅😂😅 Hillary gas lighted and dog whistled the republican base for 25 years grooming them to accept someone like Trump as a republican candidate for President. 

Bro you get dumber by the minute. 

Hey Donald, you should run for president. 

17 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Wow so evil. 

Lmfao wait... How does this work? Like that doesn't look completely wonky to you? 

15 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You are fucking disgusting.

Being anti abortion is not alt right. It's a personal thing for me as I've said numerous times.  Seriously, if you haven't decided to have an abortion in the first 5 months then you shouldn't be allowed to have one. there's something called ADOPTION.  

No one gives a shit about the number of things you coincidentally have in common with alt-righters.

We already know you're an alt-right'er, and now you're clearly letting us know you were never a real liberal to begin with.

Shut the fuck up, you don't have any right to tell any women what to do with their body. And if you don't acknoedge that, OR CONTINUALLY GLOSS OVER THAT..............you are absolutely 100% an alt-right'er.

In fact, you're just a common right-winger at that point.

Why don't you follow whatherface's lead...............and drop the pathetic act.

You, like her, have already lost. No point in pretending anymore.

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao wait... How does this work? Like that doesn't look completely wonky to you? 

Its literally her pre-emptyively giving her defenders an excuse to run to, for cover.

Even though it makes absolutely no sense.  How exactly does an "abortion survivor" newborn baby LOSE medical coverage?

Richard Nixon already covered that scenario in a bill he signed into law almost 50 years ago.

Cooke really is quite stupid.

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its literally her pre-emptyively giving her defenders an excuse to run to, for cover.

Even though it makes absolutely no sense.  How exactly does an "abortion survivor" newborn baby LOSE medical coverage?

Richard Nixon already covered that scenario in a bill he signed into law almost 50 years ago.

Cooke really is quite stupid.

Do you grin with glee when you see a dead fetus?

I can see you nodding in satisfaction with a dead fetus on a table and under your breath you whisper "her body, her choice." :smug:

• dead 1