PSVita.... a story of not investing in something.....

I never got one, kinda regret it since I really enjoyed having the PSP before. 

But yeah, handhelds :hehe:

And of course lame ass sheep were happy it failed even if it meant we'd all be stuck in the past with shitendo hardware and outdated graphics :kaz:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its the right time for Sony to make a successor. A handheld with near PS4 level visuals would be crazy, and I think the market is ready for it.

I love my vita more than my switch, it feels right, right size, right games, seriously impressed even after years of owning it,  I still love monkeyball. I wish Sony didnt give up on it...serious

i'm with you on that, the thing was dragged through the mud for having no games for years, and really got destroyed preemptively by the media. having just got one recently, it's impressive.  

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Like I said reading and comprehending must be really difficult for you.  Read it again a few more times until you understand it....

No one said anything about having EQUAL HARDWARE as PS4 you doofus 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Roflmao, Switch isn't even near of what the PS4 is capable of. :kaz:

Just now, Ramza said:

Roflmao, Switch isn't even near of what the PS4 is capable of. :kaz:

You're really struggling to grasp this huh? 

I'm playing the same DQXIS, the same DBZ Fighterz, the same Jump force etc that's on PS4.  

It's closer to PS4 than Vita was to PS3,  Vita versions had to remove content, change up the entire control scheme (only two shoulder buttons) and make so many changes to the game that it wasn't content complete. 

Switch is the first portable to provide content complete console games on the go. 

Obviously it's not as powerful as a PS4, don't know how your illiterate ass got that from what we said.. lmfao

Vita deserved better. Vastly superior hardware to the PSP. The "bubbles" menu UI was dogshit, but the system features are overall more advanced than Switch. It had cross game party chat at launch. It is really bizarre how Sony just put the thing out with seemingly no gameplan. For me, it was the proprietary memory stick that was the fatal design flaw. Just an incredibly stupid, greedy move on Sony's part. And the atrocious piece of shit game they slapped the CALL OF DUTY brand on was the kiss of death. I still say a console-quality Call of Duty game would've made the Vita.

Sony always does this shit.

They try to push their new memory formats with every handheld iteration. 

They pushed memory stick with the PSP, and also tried to push their new and unneeded shitty memory format on the Vita.

Also Sony exclusive shit is expensive as hell.

Just now, -GD-X said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO i love those games!!!

and now it's impossible to get a refund as ebay always sides with the seller when a tracking # is marked delivered.

Fuck.

Thankfully it wasn't the third game which is impossible to find physical. the game had such a low print run there's only one on ebay and it's $200+

The PS4 port of the trilogy in one package goes for $300 :ben: 

• Ben 1
Just now, Bodycount N.S said:

and now it's impossible to get a refund as ebay always sides with the seller when a tracking # is marked delivered.

Fuck.

Thankfully it wasn't the third game which is impossible to find physical. the game had such a low print run there's only one on ebay and it's $200+

The PS4 port of the trilogy in one package goes for $300 :ben: 

holy shit! i have all 3 on my psn account. 3 is the ultimate troll. the ending is bold af :D