Control Ultimate Edition is the free PS+ game for February (Concret Genie and Destruction All Stars as well)

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Is that what i said? You are really dumb today.

You just said GP is the best thing in gaming in my quoted post slow Jonny. :danylol:

At this rate, your next AAA will be coming in 2024. :lawl:

Just now, Ike said:

You just said GP is the best thing in gaming in my quoted post slow Jonny. :danylol:

At this rate, your next AAA will be coming in 2024. :lawl:

I did say that. You made up my reason for it, Midget Dike :D

In a thread, thats headlining Control coming to PS+...you guys shit on GP , which has had Control for a bit now. LMAO.

Yall are literally a circle jerk of retards. This forum is alive because you retards are obsessed with hating xbox and thats hilarious :D 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Get your first AAA in nearly 3 years (Forza Horizon 4) and start acting like world beaters. Lems the only clowns here. :kaz:

36 months x $15 a month = "Oh man, I'm lucky I got such a good deal on GamePass, I can now play a 73 Metacritic scoring game that was able to get AAA on GS!!"

Edited by jehurey
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

36 months x $15 a month = "Oh man, I'm lucky I got such a good deal on GamePass, I can now play a 73 Metacritic scoring game that was able to get AAA on GS!!"

Conveniently clamor about Xbox making no money because everyone on GamePass has $1 subs to fuel a narrative, and then say everyone is paying $15 a month to fuel another...

You're a joke, fgt.

:patpatpat:

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

ohh now you don't know huh? suuuuree riiiiiight 😂🤣

Why would I know or have delved into the details. I own and beat the game the week it released...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Conveniently clamor about Xbox making no money because everyone on GamePass has $1 subs to fuel a narrative, and then say everyone is paying $15 a month to fuel another...

You're a joke, fgt.

:patpatpat:

Why would I know or have delved into the details. I own and beat the game the week it released...

The people who are boasting about playing this on Gamepass..........are the ones that used up all of their $1 promo periods a long time ago, and are now paying full price.:tom: