Xbox Series X/S have sold approx 3.3-3.4m units so far

I'm confused I was told by cows that Xbox is dead and PS5 is outselling 10-1

If it's that close now what happens once game pass is in full swing?

Edited by Vini
3 hours ago, Vini said:

More of just wait.  Xbox is a mistake and Lemmings are dumbos.

5 hours ago, Vini said:

It will only get worse after launch window and the sales gap will only widen all gen.

Gamepass isn't going to change jack shit. lmao

:tom: 

8 hours ago, Vini said:

when is gamepass gonna be in "full swing" ?

Edited by Quad Damage
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

It will only get worse after launch window and the sales gap will only widen all gen.

Gamepass isn't going to change jack shit. lmao

i don't know man. i bought a series x because i love gamepass and its potential. 

23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't know man. i bought a series x because i love gamepass and its potential. 

Whatever it's market appeal is it's not enough to make a difference and change the tide in any way.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Whatever it's market appeal is it's not enough to make a difference and change the tide in any way.

we shall see. i know quite a few people who have purchased the series s/x for gamepass. 

• Like 1

so, this was the big marketing push for gamepass and new hardware.

and that's it.

Its not like gamepass is going to get more momentum.

In fact, if Microsoft announces ANY OTHER FORM of gamepass in which you don't need an xbox to play it on, like say a Chromecast-like dongle, Xbox hardware sales will start slowing down.

Like I said, this launch was pretty much it. If that can't jumpstart hardware sales, then don't look for Gamepass to save the hardware, the opposite is going to happen. This was the period in which Gamepass was supposed to help sell the hardware, by being somewhat exclusive to it.

Just now, -GD-X said:

Derp

You saying you know some people that got an Xbox for gamepass so that must mean gamepass will change the tides for Xbox is akin to when DynamiteCop went to his local Target and Wal-Mart and saw that Switch wasn't sold out and used his local situation to mean the cliff is coming (globally) 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You saying you know some people that got an Xbox for gamepass so that must mean gamepass will change the tides for Xbox is akin to when DynamiteCop went to his local Target and Wal-Mart and saw that Switch wasn't sold out and used his local situation to mean the cliff is coming (globally) 😂🤣

GamePass hit 10 million 9 months ago, it's over 18 million now... I'd say it's doing a pretty good job of turning the tide. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

GamePass hit 10 million 9 months ago, it's over 18 million now... I'd say it's doing a pretty good job of turning the tide. 

GamePass is successful in its own tight but until MS can deliver quality first party content on a consistent basis it won't change the tides. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

LOL, they still don't say if its current active paying subs, or any sub that may or may not be active anymore after a promotion period.

And they had EA Access members come over after that got shutdown.

And that really is pathetic, 8 million for almost an entire year............DURING A PANDEMIC.........is quite pathetic compared to the numbers that Netflix, Disney+, HBOmax, and even Peacock is doing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, they still don't say if its current active paying subs, or any sub that may or may not be active anymore after a promotion period.

And they had EA Access members come over after that got shutdown.

And that really is pathetic, 8 million for almost an entire year............DURING A PANDEMIC.........is quite pathetic compared to the numbers that Netflix, Disney+, HBOmax, and even Peacock is doing.

Shut up retard. 

Edited by DynamiteCop