China is a pussy

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-02-22-capcom-replaces-hong-kong-flag-with-the-china-flag-for-new-nintendo-switch-game

Censoring the names Hong Kong and Taiwan from games, flags changed, no insulting of ping. Bunch of fucking pussies. And Blizzard banning a guy for being pro democracy? Lmao. I guess this is political it's about games. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-02-22-capcom-replaces-hong-kong-flag-with-the-china-flag-for-new-nintendo-switch-game

Censoring the names Hong Kong and Taiwan from games, flags changed, no insulting of ping. Bunch of fucking pussies. And Blizzard banning a guy for being pro democracy? Lmao. I guess this is political it's about games. 

Nobody fucking cares what a Can'tnadian has to say.

Even a very modern & advanced country like South Korea has its areas where dogs are also on the menu. Then if you head to the southeast you have places like Thailand where they snack on bugs as if they were our equivalent of potato chips. Asia in general is kinda fucked up when it comes to their tastes in food.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

there's other good vids on that channel. nice find

he's gotta be one of the most interesting youtube personalities. British south african who lived in south africa until age 25, then moved to china till he was age 37, now that he's a youtube millionaire he's moved to L.A.

This makes me sick to my stomach. It's like eating a child. My dog is smart as fuck and wants nothing more than to be friends to humans. And there are people that would fucking torture him and skin him alive because they think it's good luck to eat him? Fuck

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

This makes me sick to my stomach. It's like eating a child. My dog is smart as fuck and wants nothing more than to be friends to humans. And there are people that would fucking torture him and skin him alive because they think it's good luck to eat him? Fuck

So are pigs.

they'll literally turn a dog inside out and boil it - all while alive. completely different that humanely killing livestock.

it's barbarianism pure and simple. and they keep doing this shit which is why we're all wearing face diapers and locked in side for 2 years of our lives

fucking morons