Game Pass’ Massive Growth Is Bringing Developers Some Surprises - Forbes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dat Growth tho    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2021/03/19/game-pass-massive-growth-is-bringing-developers-some-surprises/?sh=4fa4ae1762b4    

Yeah absolutely terrified to say something I have is awesome.    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

JerryHBR :tom: 

Secret Agent Ryan is going to be following in Phil Spencer's footsteps :hest: 

Thanks for admitting that you are butthurt that Sony has AAA single-player exclusives, and you hate it so much that you are hoping Sony fails and becomes a common 3rd party day-and-date publisher like Microsoft has become.

I didn't even have to do anything, and you just went out of your way to admit it to me.:blessed:

I like how this article has no real proof of "massive growth"

Disney+ has recently announced that they have 120 million subscriptions...................not 120 million PROFILES, but subscriptions.

How fast is GamePass growing again?:mjgrin:

Forbes Contributer articles are opinion pieces. 

With that being said MS has shown its willing to make huge investments into gamepass, they're betting the farm on it. They want it on every device, even on smart fridges and directly through smart TVs. 

Which is smart, any 3rd party content service provider would want their services on as many different hardware devices as possible. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Forbes Contributer articles are opinion pieces. 

With that being said MS has shown its willing to make huge investments into gamepass, they're betting the farm on it. They want it on every device, even on smart fridges and directly through smart TVs. 

Which is smart, any 3rd party content service provider would want their services on as many different hardware devices as possible.  

I guess the statements from developers are opinions too. 

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

I guess the statements from developers are opinions too. 

That's not what it means slow Jonny, you think opinion pieces don't include actual quotes too? 😐

"opinions expressed by Forbes Contributers are their own".

The author's opinions on the subject matter is solely theirs and not representative of Forbes take on the subject matter. 

Your thread titles says "Forbes"... Forbes says.. hold up.. wait a minute... its an opinion piece. 

4 minutes ago, JonB said:

The guy worked for Forbes for 9 years lol . You guys reach so hard to downplay anything xbox ROFL

Everyone's article is an opinion piece . Idiots LOL

did you just say that you posted a blog from a FIRED, failed journalist.

oh that sounds even better:mjgrin:

14 minutes ago, JonB said:

The guy worked for Forbes for 9 years lol . You guys reach so hard to downplay anything xbox ROFL

Everyone's article is an opinion piece . Idiots LOL

"opinions expressed by Forbes Contributers are their own". :bena:

Screenshot_20210319-232143_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Goukosan

There's no doubt these subscription base streaming services are going to be huge in the future and not just Gamepass. 

That's not the future I want personally but it's fine for more casual audiences looking for a cheap gaming fix I suppose. As long as it doesn't affect me I don't care.

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah they can put out trash and still get paid. Enjoy your third rate games library Lems. :hest:

Do you guys think , hey let's all get together and say dumb stuff In a group so we can argue that we aren't dumb ?

41 minutes ago, JonB said:

Do you guys think , hey let's all get together and say dumb stuff In a group so we can argue that we aren't dumb ?

Most games launching on Gamepass have been lucky to score a 7 in the last few years. How is stating facts dumb? :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Most games launching on Gamepass have been lucky to score a 7 in the last few years. How is stating facts dumb? :kaz: 

Well thats one way to prove my point.  You could have just agreed and moved on

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Gamepass is awesome to fill the gaps between the actual good games that come out on other platforms. 

its becoming the redbox of video games.

i expect xbox to announce that they are building a video game franchise starring Frank Grillo.:mjgrin: