3 weeks since I stopped eating any vegetables or carbs

12 minutes ago, Saucer said:

They're generally low-cal and loaded with nutrients. :mindblown: 

Exactly. Calories are energy, if they do not provide you with energy to function, then they are meaningless and work your digestive system for no reason. There's a reason why chimpanzees have to eat their own shit after eating vegetables. We aren't designed to digest them. That's why you see bits of it in your shit.

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Exactly. Calories are energy, if they do not provide you with energy to function, then they are meaningless and work your digestive system for no reason. There's a reason why chimpanzees have to eat their own shit after eating vegetables. We aren't designed to digest them. That's why you see bits of it in your shit.

fiber is a good thing to clear out your system.

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Ask a vegan how much they fart. It's ridiculous. They are always moody too. 

what does that have to do with eating vegetables?

that's like saying "you shouldn't have any devices in your house that emit any kind of radiation........look at what happened to the people at chernobyl"

its reductive.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You need anti-inflammatory foods like veggies and fruits in your diet, especially as you get older and are more susceptible to arthritis or other conditions that cause bodily inflammation.

Weird cause I get inflamed as fuck after eating a kale salad. My stomach looks like a starving African's and I'm shitting out bits of undigested vegetables. 

I am still eating wild berries and avocado daily. 

46 minutes ago, Cooke said:

They are filler and provide nothing but filling your gut with emptiness and gas. 

This reminds me when Tal said that excersizing for weight loss doesn't work because it just makes you more hungry

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I never liked veggies when i was younger but love most of them now. I eat asparagus almost daily.

Kids have that reaction for a reason. We aren't supposed to be eating broccoli and asparagus.. we have to dress them up to even taste like food. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You need anti-inflammatory foods like veggies and fruits in your diet, especially as you get older and are more susceptible to arthritis or other conditions that cause bodily inflammation.

exactly.

1 minute ago, Delita said:

This reminds me when Tal said that excersizing for weight loss doesn't work because it just makes you more hungry

Excersize to be healthy and have a healthy appetite. Excersizing for weightloss is the wrong goal. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Kids have that reaction for a reason. We aren't supposed to be eating broccoli and asparagus.. we have to dress them up to even taste like food. 

I just put that shit in an air fryer with some butter . Its good. Most meat needs dipped or topped with shit too to taste good.