Anyone else mining Pi?

Just now, Saucer said:

It's a pump-and-dumb scheme. Total shit analogy and you thought it was clever LOL

LOL he's now trying to get out of it.

You fucked up understanding the analogy.

Don't compound your mistake by making yourself look even stupid and desperate IN FRONT of me.

Why give me the satisfaction.

Thanks for embarassing. Come back when you have a real response.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time.    "But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.   hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

Let's all join a death cult 

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Buy a Tesla. Or this:

https://paybis.com/blog/companies-that-accept-bitcoin/

This person's almost as dumb as you are. 

Tesla no longer accepts Bitcoin. Do you not understand what caused the fall in Bitcoin prices since last week?

I love how you are so desperate to cover up your fuckup, that you are attempting to double-down and research a non-pathetic response.

Keep on putting work on this one, sweetie.

:lawl:Most of those companies are selling you non-tangible goods that you can't turn back into cold hard cash.

Go ahead and buy as many years of MS Office subscriptions and VPN Services as you want, YOUNG MAN!!:drake:

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Most of those companies are selling you non-tangible goods that you can't turn back into cold hard cash.

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time. :D

"But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" :D

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time. :D

"But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" :D

LOL, you are at the mercy of the exchanges.

You don't have possession of your bitcoin, unless you have mined your own bitcoin and you control your own wallet. if you are using an exchange, and you own a FRACTION of a bitcoin, you do not control your own wallet.

So much for preventing yourself from looking any more stupid than before.

I love how you keep on going back and getting the analogy wrong, like as if you do it enough times, you will have successfully been able to change the meaning of the analogy.:drake:Its hilarious seeing you attempt these things at the same time.

Edited by jehurey
On 2021-05-13 at 6:05 PM, jehurey said:

Invest in something that is going to be around when I retire.

Maybe you should try doing that.

You are not investing in currency.........you are investing in a lottery.

This is great too.

How's that Sears Roebuck stock doing, grandpa? :D

I bet heavy on Amazon last year due to covid, nearly doubled my money, and got out. Why should I care if Amazon even exists when I retire? 

Your investment strategies are as dumb as your politics. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah it's real difficult to trade it in for cash. I mean it's not like I can do it right from my PayPal account. :D

Just now, Saucer said:

This is great too.

How's that Sears Roebuck stock doing, grandpa? :D

I bet heavy on Amazon last year due to covid, nearly doubled my money, and got out. Why should I care if Amazon even exists when I retire? 

Your investment strategies are as dumb as your politics. 

:lawl:he lost his own argument, so he's going to go back to another post of mine to try and start a new one.

As if I needed anymore confirmation.

Let me know if Sears Roebuck stock goes from its all-time high, to losing most of its value in under a week.

I'd have to be comatose to not sell off Sears Roebuck stock in time before it had fully tanked.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Yeah it's real difficult to trade it in for cash. I mean it's not like I can do it right from my PayPal account. :D

LOL, if you don't control your wallet.........you don't determine how quickly the exchange is able to process your request to convert your bitcoin into money to send to you Paypal account.

You sound like somebody who orders Pizza Hut through World of Warcraft and thinks they got it all figured out.:drake:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, if you don't control your wallet.........you don't determine how quickly the exchange is able to process your request to convert your bitcoin into money to send to you Paypal account.

"If I don't control my wallet"? What does that even mean? :D

And oh noes, it took a minute to sell. It's like I'm buying overpriced monkey's from a 'secret' Taco truck and the British pound has no actual value. :wow:

"If I don't control my wallet"? What does that even mean? :D

And oh noes, it took a minute to sell. It's like I'm buying overpriced monkey's from a 'secret' Taco truck and the British pound has no actual value. :wow:

You don't control the wallet on the crypto exchange.........unless you set up your own wallet, which you would only have done if you MINED your own bitcoin.

So.............you're pretty much saying that you don't know how this works.

And you're still trying to peddle your alternate interpretation of the Monkey analogy.

Its great that I made fun of you to the point where you got pissed off, and have tried to double-down and put more effort. I've really enjoyed it.

Too bad you didn't double down on understanding crypto exchange wallets, apparently. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

You don't control the wallet on the crypto exchange.........unless you set up your own wallet, which you would only have done if you MINED your own bitcoin.

You don't determine how fast an exchange processes your trade request even if you have a wallet, and you can have a wallet without mining the crypto.

And the argument that a guy secretly selling overpriced monkeys somehow proves the English pound has no real value is a Hall of Fame shit analogy. :D

Just now, Saucer said:

You don't determine how fast an exchange processes your trade request even if you have a wallet, and you can have a wallet without mining the crypto.

And the argument that a guy secretly selling overpriced monkeys somehow proves the English pound has no real value is a Hall of Fame shit analogy. :D

If there is a rush on selling, you absolutely will not get your sell request process in that moment. (see: Robinhood app)

If you are on an exchange, which for most of you that is always going to be the case, you will be using their wallet.

Its obvious that you're trying to google search this as quickly as you can as you type your post.:drake:

I love how you even CALLED it and recognize it as the monkey analogy:lawl:You have no idea how funny it is seeing you so desperate, that you actually consider this a successful form of defiance. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

If there is a rush on selling, you absolutely will not get your sell request process in that moment. (see: Robinhood app)

You've gone from arguing that people getting tricked into secretly buying overpriced monkeys proves the English pound and crypto have no real value to arguing crypto has no real value because just like stocks, you may have to wait a few minutes for your sell order to get filled.

Sometimes it's legit funny to see how stupid you are. :D

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You've gone from arguing that people getting tricked into secretly buying overpriced monkeys proves the English pound and crypto have no real value to arguing crypto has no real value because just like stocks, you may have to wait a few minutes for your sell order to get filled.

Sometimes it's legit funny to see how stupid you are. :D

No, you've gone from one subject to another................because you literally kept on losing every talking point.

No..........I didn't say "wait a few minutes" the Robinhood app kept people out for days.

I almost feel sorry for you at this point. Just how easily I can brush away your responses.

Its funny that you have come to the conclusion that the best you can do against me is intentionally misinterpret the Monkey analogy into thinking its a British Pound analogy.:drake:

This is where you're at.

Oh and by the way, make sure to only invest in companies you think will be around when you retire. Diamond hands on JCPenny. :love:

This is basically your signoff. Thanks for playing, sweetcheeks.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No..........I didn't say "wait a few minutes" the Robinhood app kept people out for days.

Now you're arguing crypto has no real value because scammy brokers like Robinhood manipulate the market. :D 

Now you're arguing crypto has no real value because scammy brokers like Robinhood manipulate the market. :D 

How am I just arguing that when I already typed this a few posts ago:

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You don't have possession of your bitcoin

Holy shit, man.

It really feels bad seeing you swing and miss this broadly.

I love how you clearly spent the last ten minutes trying to think of the best possible response, and it fell apart on you this quickly.

Just now, jehurey said:

How am I just arguing that when I already typed this a few posts ago:

Because reputable brokers didn't shut down or delay trading on the crypto and meme stocks. You're making an argument against using shit brokers like Robinhood, not against crypto. And you're too dumb to realize it.

Just now, Saucer said:

Because reputable brokers didn't shut down or delay trading on the crypto and meme stocks. You're making an argument against using shit brokers like Robinhood, not against crypto. And you're too dumb to realize it.

The NYSE literally has a circuit breaker that shut down trading when stocks are tanking.

Coinbase and or any other exchange would simply get flooded with requests, and your request would not occur immediately.

And if you set a sell price, and the crypto has already dropped below that..........you crypto didn't sell, and you're now entering ANOTHER sell price, which will be lower.

or it will sell at whatever price it is at by the time they are processing it.

You really don't have anything left to argue, do you.  You didn't debunk a single thing I said.