Anyone else mining Pi?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The NYSE literally has a circuit breaker that shut down trading when stocks are tanking.

Robinhood halted trading because the prices were going up, not down. 

And now you're making an argument that you shouldn't invest in the market at all because there's a chance you won't be able to sell immediately. :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time.    "But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.   hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

Let's all join a death cult 

Let's recap Jerry's retarded arguments:

1. Getting tricked into buying overpriced monkeys from the back of a van is proof that the British pound and crypto currencies have no real value.

2. If you do invest in the market, invest in companies that you think will be around when you retire like Sears Roebuck.

3. But don't invest in the market at all because you may not be able to get sell orders filled immediately and that means market investments have no real value.

:ahmad: :lemming: :kaz:

• Geese 1
Just now, Saucer said:

Robinhood halted trading because the prices were going up, not down. 

And now you're making an argument that you shouldn't invest in the market at all because there's a chance you won't be able to sell immediately. :D

And? Are you saying the opposite wouldn't happen?

You can't be this stupid, right?:drake:

I'm not making any argument.............you are desperately trying to make one off a tangent.

Its really funny seeing you try...........its almost as if you just want me to discuss other tangential subjects in the hope that I slip up on some piece of information. LOL

The stock market is a sham.  I hope someone hacks the shit out of it and everyone loses their money.  I will laugh my ass off watching all of those shitards cry

Just now, Saucer said:

1. Getting tricked into buying overpriced monkeys from the back of a van is proof that the British pound and crypto currencies have no real value.

2. If you do invest in the market, invest in companies that you think will be around when you retire like Sears Roebuck.

3. But don't invest in the market at all because you may not be able to get sell orders filled immediately and that means market investments have no real value.

Poor guy is pissed that he lost in every single subject he attempted to argue with me about.

I knock this guy so badly, that he's imagining that I made other arguments.

This was great. I love seeing you do your quarterly attempt to argue with me..........proceed to get bitchslapped.......and then you run away in a huff.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You admitted defeat. You lose as always.:rawf:

He even hadto make-believe that.

Its hilarious how I end up reducing him to responding like an eighth-grader on the playground.

Textbook.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how I end up reducing him to responding like an eighth-grader on the playground.

Textbook.

You're so rattled after losing again that you're taking to your imaginary friends for comfort LOL!

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

You're so rattled after losing again that you're taking to your imaginary friends for comfort LOL!

really where am i referring to this imaginary friends?

post where I am doing that.

11 minutes ago, lostfool said:

The stock market is a sham.  I hope someone hacks the shit out of it and everyone loses their money.  I will laugh my ass off watching all of those shitards cry

Lol that would fuck you over too even if you're not invested directly 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Now I shamed you into not doing it LOL!

Wow, he couldn't even win his new desperate argument.

Which is odd because he could've won it, not by me posting new posts, but by simply showing my old posts.

The bar is literally on the floor. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Which is odd because he could've won it, not by me posting new posts, but by simply showing my old posts.

The bar is literally on the floor. LOL

Now you're back to do it because you felt like a wimp for me shaming you into stopping. :D 

Just now, jehurey said:

So show it.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You keep getting too embarrassed to talk to me so you talk to your imaginary audience instead for moral support until you can work your courage back up. :D

Just now, Saucer said:

You keep getting too embarrassed to talk to me so you talk to your imaginary audience instead for moral support until you can work your courage back up. :D

Ah.........so like this post:

26 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Idiot walked into that one.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Ah.........so like this post:

Idiot walked into that one.:lawl:

N, that was to commemorate me skating to victory again. Not crying to imaginary friends like you're doing. :ufdup:

Just now, Saucer said:

N, that was to commemorate me skating to victory again. Not crying to imaginary friends like you're doing. :ufdup:

LOL he's so angry, he couldn't even fully type out "No":lawl:

Maybe he had to sniff up a tear in the midst of typing that.