Jason Schrier: Starfield is 2022 or later

Just now, Remij said:

Bringing up how you spend hours upon hours listening to Jeff Gerstmann.. but can't fathom other people listening to others :rofl: 

You listen to Jeff Grubb for wishful hope on Xbox news............like a lemming.

Please tell me how Gerstmann and me are analogous to that?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

They were?

Point it out where they said that.

Oh wait...........you've gotten to the point where you're just imagining what you wished they would've said, to make you feel better?

Its that bad, eh?:holeup:

Yea, they were. 

Idiot :hest: 

You're pretty upset Todd Howard's new game is Xbox platforms only huh :wonder: 

usq6IYpzj5-GI_7idShmEM9P5Q4Xd6GKrIjvn9-m

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he even backtracked on how much he follows Jeff Grubb.

How very Jeff Grubb of him.:lawl:

Uh no... lmfao.. when did I myself ever claim how much I follow him?

LOL.. you were the one who claimed I followed him... I corrected you. :drake: 

Idiot :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

They're laughing because all the Playstation kids are asking what's up with the game, and they just got done talking about how they sent back their Playstation development kits :rofl: 

That's DynamiteCop level of delusion and fanfic...I mean you were dumb enough to think it was releasing soon.... they're laughing at how gullible you clowns are :sabu:

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, they were. 

Okay, point it out to us where they said it.

I mean, for you to commit to this and then fail to follow through on it, and even better, to just make more posts trying to stall......that would make you look like an idiot, and I'd take alot of satisfaction, especially as you type more posts.

Just now, Remij said:

Uh no... lmfao.. when did I myself ever claim how much I follow him?

Holy shit............he's Jeff Grubbing even harder, now.:drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's DynamiteCop level of delusion and fanfic...I mean you were dumb enough to think it was releasing soon.... they're laughing at how gullible you clowns are :sabu:

Did you notice Todd Howard have this concerned look on his face.

He was thinking "these microsoft guys sound like they desperately need me to give them the game"

I saw that same look from that guy in Menace 2 Society who shot the homeless junkie that was desperately pestering him.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Well, I mean cows thought God of War Ragnarok was releasing this year too :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Okay, point it out to us where they said it.

I mean, for you to commit to this and then fail to follow through on it, and even better, to just make more posts trying to stall......that would make you look like an idiot, and I'd take alot of satisfaction, especially as you type more posts.

Holy shit............he's Jeff Grubbing even harder, now.:drake:

It's right there... in that tweet.  All the context necessary is right there... according to Goukosan.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Well, I mean cows thought God of War Ragnarok was releasing this year too :rofl: 

Wait a minute, do you have a quote from some Journalist making such a claim.

And then have any evidence that pathetic cows flocked to that journalist like a savior?

if so, let's see it.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's right there... in that tweet.  All the context necessary is right there... according to Goukosan.

No, it wasn't there.

Saw the video, none of them talked about Playstation dev kits.

So.........show us where they said it.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you notice Todd Howard have this concerned look on his face.

He was thinking "these microsoft guys sound like they desperately need me to give them the game"

I saw that same look from that guy in Menace 2 Society who shot the homeless junkie that was desperately pestering him.

It was a concerned look for sure... you're right about that.

Concerned about all the butthurt PS fanboys that are going to be BIG MAD about no PS version :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

It was a concerned look for sure... you're right about that.

Concerned about all the butthurt PS fanboys that are going to be BIG MAD about no PS version :rofls: 

LOL, I love Beggij's fanfic.  he's trying so very hard.

1 minute ago, Bodycount_ said:

the 2 pre-development screenshots with floor textures missing didn't give it away? :geese: 

From 3 years ago.

The game will be shown in 3 weeks time. B) 

And this was the game Sony was trying to buy PS exclusivity for :hest: 

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And I'm sure you thought you would be playing SMT5, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4 by now too.........

:rofls: 

according to that tweet, the game was barely a concept in 2019.

production ramped up in 2020.

takes bethesda what, 6 years usually to make a game? 

This game is going to release in 2024.

don't worry though there are more forza games in the meantime. :alarm2:

Edited by Bodycount_
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

And I'm sure you thought you would be playing SMT5, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4 by now too.........

:rofls: 

I'm pretty sure we're making fun of the fact that you are so desperate for a game to come out, that you are placing all your hope in people like Jeff Grubb and Dusk Golem to give you some good news.

Let us know if we are on this forum relying on people like Samus Hunter or Emily Rogers for Nintendo fans to hope that Metroid Prime 4 is just around the corner.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm pretty sure we're making fun of the fact that you are so desperate for a game to come out, that you are placing all your hope in people like Jeff Grubb and Dusk Golem to give you some good news.

Let us know if we are on this forum relying on people like Samus Hunter or Emily Rogers for Nintendo fans to hope that Metroid Prime 4 is just around the corner.:drake:

RE8 just came out

ME:LE just came out

Days Gone PC just came out

all this month..

Yea, so desperate for a game to come :drake: 

I mean, you're the real desperate desperate one here... you've barely touched your PS5 at all since January :feelsbadman: