• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Remij said:

RE8 just came out

ME:LE just came out

Days Gone PC just came out

all this month..

Yea, so desperate for a game to come :drake: 

I mean, you're the real desperate desperate one here... you've barely touched your PS5 at all since January :feelsbadman:

Holy shit.......this dude is now trying to hype a 14 year old port.:lawl:

And then proceeds to call other people desperate.

We were making fun of him to hyping a 7 year old port not too long ago.:drake: He's now up to 14 year olds.

6 hours ago, Remij said:

And I'm sure you thought you would be playing SMT5, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4 by now too.........

:rofls: 

SMT5 was announced for 2021 so yes I will be playing that this year :tom5:

Meanwhile, Phil snd crew is laughing up a storm about lemmings thinking Starfield was coming anytime soon... hopes and dreams... crushed :lawl:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

We were making fun of him to hyping a 7 year old port not too long ago.:drake: He's now up to 14 year olds.

You're going to have a hard time to convince anyone that post is anything but you being completely fucking buttblasted that it's exclusively NOT on Switch :rofl:

Edited by Remij
11 hours ago, Remij said:

RE8 just came out

ME:LE just came out

Days Gone PC just came out

all this month..

Yea, so desperate for a game to come :drake: 

I mean, you're the real desperate desperate one here... you've barely touched your PS5 at all since January :feelsbadman:

now just add  in returnal, and take 2 years off of days gone release date + add in faster loading, better visuals, and the superior console eco-system experience and realize you've spent all that money  trying desperately to attain on a knock-off playstation experience on your PC

no exclusives = no games

6 hours ago, Remij said:

You're going to have a hard time to convince anyone that post is anything but you being completely fucking buttblasted that it's exclusively NOT on Switch :rofl:

LOL I love how nobody else was convinced of your post, and people are actually laughing at you.

Your attempt at projecting your butthurt onto me just failed.:drake:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how nobody else was convinced of your post, and people are actually laughing at you.

Your attempt at projecting your butthurt onto me just failed.:drake:

At least your smart enough to not even bother to try.  It shows me you're at least self aware :mj: 

Unfortunately for you though, since ports of old games don't count... you just lost 3/4's of the Switch's entire library. :rofl: 

Nintendo's big game for the summer is the 10 year old Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.... with the bonus of a fast travel feature being locked behind a $25 amiibo :mroff: 

Idiot sheep will pay full price for it too! + $25 piece of plastic to unlock fast travel :ovolol: 

49 minutes ago, Remij said:

At least your smart enough to not even bother to try. 

What are you talking about.........I already made fun of you.

And succeeded.

Wow, did you blackout?

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

damn, nothing is working for you.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What are you talking about.........I already made fun of you.

And succeeded.

Wow, did you blackout?

damn, nothing is working for you.

^now he's trying....specifically because I told him he wasn't going to bother trying.

He just admitted that he has a complete lack of self awareness in the process :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

^now he's trying....specifically because I told him he wasn't going to bother trying.

He just admitted that he has a complete lack of self awareness in the process :rofls: 

how am i trying when i simply posted a post that already existed?

oh man........he's trying to do my shtick, and he can't even do that correctly.

he's angry, and simply trying to delude his way through this................which is the second time he's attempting that in this thread. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

how am i trying when i simply posted a post that already existed?

oh man........he's trying to do my shtick, and he can't even do that correctly.

he's angry, and simply trying to delude his way through this................which is the second time he's attempting that in this thread. LOL

^omg.. he failed to convince anyone like I said... so he's now in a Jerry-go-round trying to convince me that he's convinced someone else :smilecry: 

I better not see you talk about Skyward Sword HD... cause that shit no longer counts :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

^omg.. he failed to convince anyone like I said... so he's now in a Jerry-go-round trying to convince me that he's convinced someone else :smilecry: 

I better not see you talk about Skyward Sword HD... cause that shit no longer counts :rofls: 

he's trying to change the subject so hard, and trying to "OMG" his way out of it.

this is good stuff. I'm going to enjoy him acting even more exasperated with every response I type.

I'll give him about...........four posts before he figures out that his shtick isn't working, and I'm actually enjoying this. LOL

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's trying to change the subject so hard, and trying to "OMG" his way out of it.

this is good stuff. I'm going to enjoy him acting even more exasperated with every response I type.

I'll give him about...........four posts before he figures out that his shtick isn't working, and I'm actually enjoying this. LOL

Just keep going... 4 more posts.. then I'll hit him with another go-round - Jerry :tear2: 

:ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Just keep going... 4 more posts.. then I'll hit him with another go-round - Jerry :tear2: 

:ovolol: 

LOL he retracted.

How Jeff grubb of him.:lawl:

I love it when I can bring it around to the main reason he's getting made fun of. Clean.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he retracted.

How Jeff grubb of him.:lawl:

I love it when I can bring it around to the main reason he's getting made fun of. Clean.

LMFAO all your friends left you... and you're talking to yourself...

How very Jeff Gerstmann of you :lawl: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO all your friends left you... and you're talking to yourself...

How very Jeff Gerstmann of you :lawl: 

No, their clearly in this thread laughing at you.

Poor guy was trying really hard to find something to connect. :drake:

(and he went back to his butthurt from 4 weeks ago.......a second time around in this thread)

Edited by jehurey