2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

sexy af! 

The PS5 looks pretty decent with those 3rd party black panels.. I'd love to see a white shell Series X.  I think it would look better than the black on it.

The Series X looks like it gets fingerprints on it way too easily.  The white would go a long way in hiding that.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

The PS5 looks pretty decent with those 3rd party black panels.. I'd love to see a white shell Series X.  I think it would look better than the black on it.

The Series X looks like it gets fingerprints on it way too easily.  The white would go a long way in hiding that.

It's not that bad, I mean the reality is you're not touching your console that much and they wipe off easily

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

nah bro, the series x is gorgeous in person and it doesn't smudge. it feels compact and sturdy, reminding me of the ruggedness of the OG xbox. 

i wish the ps5 was black, but fuck it, i have it set up so you don't see it. it's like paper-bagging an ugly bitch :D 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not that bad, I mean the reality is you're not touching your console that much and they wipe off easily

Yeah you only need to wipe off two fingerprints max

One from when it was turned on the first time and the second when it was turned off six months ago when you realised it had no games 

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

nah bro, the series x is gorgeous in person and it doesn't smudge. it feels compact and sturdy, reminding me of the ruggedness of the OG xbox. 

i wish the ps5 was black, but fuck it, i have it set up so you don't see it. it's like paper-bagging an ugly bitch :D 

Alright ok, fair enough.  I guess it just shows up in some pictures more than anything else.

lmfao yea the PS5 :puke: 

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yeah you only need to wipe off two fingerprints max

One from when it was turned on the first time and the second when it was turned off six months ago when you realised it had no games 

With Game Pass you never actually have to physically touch the console

Just now, Remij said:

Alright ok, fair enough.  I guess it just shows up in some pictures more than anything else.

lmfao yea the PS5 :puke: 

the og ps3 was always smudgy. yuck. ugly ass foreman grill. i'm actually surprised by how much the series x's design has grown on me (after the official unveiling). also, i feel like it's a better thought-out system than the ps5. 

• Like 1
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

With Game Pass you never actually have to physically touch the console

yeah, plus my games are mostly digital now. i just use the controller to power the system on/off. my system always looks clean.