Men painting finger nails

It's common especially in the band community.  So nobody really cares what fragile males think of men having painted nails.  Of course Ghostz and Cooke two of the most fragile males are upset about it.  

Just now, lostfool said:

It's common especially in the band community.  So nobody really cares what fragile males think of men having painted nails.  Of course Ghostz and Cooke two of the most fragile males are upset about it.  

Not upset. Stop being so dramatic all the time. Go paint your nails 💅

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I almost did it once only because I was self conscious of my psoriatic nails and wanted to hide them.

Just paint them black, seriously nobody cares.  If you feel uncomfortable about your nails do it.  

40 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Just paint them black, seriously nobody cares.  If you feel uncomfortable about your nails do it.  

Great now you're making everyone else uncomfortable for seeing nail polish on a dude

I don't see how this is different from putting on lipstick or blush or high heels and then calling men fragile for reacting weirdly to it. 

What nobody cares about is how nails look on a dude as long as they're cut

Edited by Vini
15 minutes ago, Vini said:

Great now you're making everyone else uncomfortable for seeing nail polish on a dude

I don't see how this is different from putting on lipstick or blush or high heels and then calling men fragile for reacting negatively to it. 

What nobody cares about is how nails look on a dude as long as they're cut

What? Are you dense?  Twinblade has a condition on his nails he feels uncomfortable about and has thought about putting on nail polish.  And guys fucking wear make up all of the fucking time.  Do you live under a fucking rock?  Do you also get upset about guys growing their hair out long?  Or wearing platforms?  Or wearing earrings?   Idiot.  

9 minutes ago, lostfool said:

What? Are you dense?  Twinblade has a condition on his nails he feels uncomfortable about and has thought about putting on nail polish.  And guys fucking wear make up all of the fucking time.  Do you live under a fucking rock?  Do you also get upset about guys growing their hair out long?  Or wearing platforms?  Or wearing earrings?   Idiot.  

I don't get upset about any of it do what you want with your body. But if you break societal expectations and people react weirdly it doesn't mean everyone else is dense or an idiot. 

Edited by Vini