LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

Just now, jehurey said:

yes, you do.

because the only thing you just did was prove:

-you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

-your PSN profile is Remij

Which means you proved me correct.

The only way to prove that account.......is to show that account.

And you can't do that.

You already know that there is no way for you to win this with what you have shown. You're gonna have to show me something I haven't already seen before.

And............you clearly can't.

No I don't.

I just played it.  The last time I've played a PS game on PS hardware was......today.  That's verifiable to you.

So now that I've proven I have the game, and proven I played it... you're just speculating that I don't have another account.. and that I haven't played it on that account before

You literally cannot prove anything you're claiming.  It's not my job to prove your claims.

I've proven I own the system and the game... Now it's your mental gymnastics to state that it's more logical that I've never played the game in all these years... rather than me actually playing on another account.. :hest: 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you just proved to have gotten the first trophy in the game. Which means you haven't played the game.

Because you've been holding out for it for PC.

So................you ARE begging for it.

Thank you for the assist. Showing me that you have barely started the game actually helps prove that.

Yes I have.  I've played the game.  The proof is right there in the trophy.

And since I've just proven I have the game and can clearly play it through... there's NO reason I would beg for it to be on PC.

LOL another LOGIC failure of yours :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No I don't.

I just played it

Which means when you say you play on your PS4..............its on the PSN profile "Remij"

That's what you proved.

Which means:

1. You haven't played Playstation games since 2014
  2. That is your account

That's all your proved.

You haven't proven anything else.

Keep on trying..............you are unable to argue anything past this point.

Just now, Remij said:

Yes I have.  I've played the game.  The proof is right there in the trophy.

And since I've just proven I have the game and can clearly play it through... there's NO reason I would beg for it to be on PC.

LOL another LOGIC failure of yours :rofl: 

You proved you started the game and played about 40 minutes.

So....you have been begging, because you just that tonight, and you begging for UC4 occurred before tonight.

Yeah, you are begging.

Just now, jehurey said:

Which means when you say you play on your PS4..............its on the PSN profile "Remij"

That's what you proved.

Which means:

1. You haven't played Playstation games since 2014
  2. That is your account

That's all your proved.

You haven't proven anything else.

Keep on trying..............you are unable to argue anything past this point.

I've proven I have the game.

I've proven I have the system.

I've proven I've played the game.

But the biggest thing I've proven is DEFINITELY how ridiculously pathetic you are... THAT is clear to everyone :hest: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You proved you started the game and played about 40 minutes.

So....you have been begging, because you just that tonight, and you begging for UC4 occurred before tonight.

Yeah, you are begging.

^look at the desperation :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

I've proven I have the game.

That you clearly have never played

Just now, Remij said:

I've proven I have the system.

That you clearly have never used or played anything on since 2014

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I've proven I've played the game.

Not for six years, you clearly didn't

But the biggest thing I've proven is DEFINITELY how ridiculously pathetic you are... THAT is clear to everyone :hest: 

No, you just proved Gouko's claim about me living rent-free in your head.

He's going to have a field day with your post, that I FORCED YOU to go to your attic and pull out your PS4.

I'm telling you what to do in your own home, and I didn't even know I had that ability.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^look at the desperation :cruise: 

The guy who got angry and finally turned on his PS4 out of spite at midnight on a Sunday night.......is calling other people desperate

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

Suuure. You must have been importing a lot of SMT games. rofl Fraud confirmed.

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, that's all in your head. There isn't a single moment where I said Persona was the original series, I said it was the most popular series, quite a difference. Been playing Atlus RPGs for way longer than you and I'm quite aware which games came out first, thank you very much. 

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Just like Zelda, I've been playing Atlus games because you could walk or say your first word's kid.... :drake:

hey retard, try to keep up.... you claimed you been playing Atlus games longer than I have ... I pointed out I've been playing Atlus games before you could talk or walk..... 

You do know there were Atlus developed games on the NES/GB/SNES/GBA outside of Japan right Kid? :lebron:

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

hey retard, try to keep up.... you claimed you been playing Atlus games longer than I have ... I pointed out I've been playing Atlus games before you could talk or walk..... 

You do know there were Atlus developed games on the NES/GB/SNES/GBA outside of Japan right Kid? :lebron:

Sure, I believe it despite the fact you can't even list the games without looking at wikipedia. You go, girl.

Everyone here is like in their early 30s to early 40s. People still act like bragging about how they played games when other people were kids....like how old are these sheep? 50, 60? What an embarrassment . These sheep here are embarrassing. How are people still repeating the same argument as they did 10+ years ago. Mental patients.

Sheep here showing their dicks in public...like what is wrong with you sheep IRL? Seriously, all of you are IRL retarded and fucked up.

This is a pathetic display . Same repeat thing everyday. Grow up. This is sad. What happened here?

18 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Everyone here is like in their early 30s to early 40s. People still act like bragging about how they played games when other people were kids....like how old are these sheep? 50, 60? What an embarrassment . These sheep here are embarrassing. How are people still repeating the same argument as they did 10+ years ago. Mental patients.

Sheep here showing their dicks in public...like what is wrong with you sheep IRL? Seriously, all of you are IRL retarded and fucked up.

This is a pathetic display . Same repeat thing everyday. Grow up. This is sad. What happened here?

Sheep are the most disgusting people on earth.

They are the kind of people that go out with their green 1-up shirts.

They are the kind of people that consume soy products.

They are the kind of people that "educate" their kids into gaming by playing the "classics" and try to sodomize their kids by playing shitty 8-bit games and acting like they can learn something from them.

They are the kind of people that molest little kids.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

They're REALLY fucking sad... and this biggest hypocrites this forum has ever seen.  One just admitted today that he hadn't played Ocarina of Time until 2017 :rofl: 

Some sheep he is huh.... :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Jerry JUST got around to Ocarina of Time in 2017... he should be playing No More Heroes 1+2 in about 5 years time or so :hest: 

Actually I played Ocarina of Time back in 2002.

And I played No More heroes 1 in 2007

And No More Heroes 2 in 2010.

:lawl:Poor guy can't get a win to save his life.

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually I played Ocarina of Time back in 2002.

And I played No More heroes 1 in 2007

And No More Heroes 2 in 2010.

:lawl:Poor guy can't get a win to save his life.

No you didn't.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, I did.

No you didn't.

You played Ocarina of Time in 2017.  I can prove that by using your logic.  You said me playing an hour of Uncharted 4 didn't constitute "playing the game" just yesterday... and you literally just said you played for an hour in 2002...

So according to yourself... you didn't actually play the game until 2017.

Man... you are YEEEEAAARRRRSSS behind :hehe: 

No you didn't.

You played Ocarina of Time in 2017.  I can prove that by using your logic.  You said me playing an hour of Uncharted 4 didn't constitute "playing the game" just yesterday... and you literally just said you played for an hour in 2002..

I played to the Deku Tree.

You just played until you could get a Trophy to record it in your profile.

Sorry..........I actually played it.

Thanks for failing to prove me wrong.

but we did prove that you have never played Uncharted for 6 years..............I didn't say you DIDN'T play the game yesterday.

I said you're a desperate port beggar to play the game on PC. (which you are)

Just now, jehurey said:

I played to the Deku Tree.

You just played until you could get a Trophy to record it in your profile.

Sorry..........I actually played it.

Thanks for failing to prove me wrong.

but we did prove that you have never played Uncharted for 6 years..............I didn't say you DIDN'T play the game yesterday.

I said you're a desperate port beggar to play the game on PC. (which you are)

I'm not interested in your stories.

I'm using your own words against you hun..  That's YOUR logic and YOUR rules.

You haven't played OoT until 2017.. and you outright admitted it. 

And like I said.. It's not surprising to me AT ALL.  Hypocrite. :trump: