Imagine a generation where Microsoft lost their exclusives, Sony started losing their exclusives, and Nintendo's entire console has been emulated and games run better on PC mere days/months after release

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not when you can't buy the necessary hardware to make it excel. I've been buying most multiplats on PS5 because I know they'll look and perform better there than they would on my PC. Unless you like indie games that can run on potato PCs, its by far the worst option for anyone now.

You'll come back after the debacle is over. I know you'd rather play BFVI on PC and it's only normal.

You're not entirely wrong but I don't care, I'm not up to date with my hardware and it's fine honestly.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has pretty much everything. It's by far the best platform to game on.

Have you had a line of coke today or something?   

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You'll come back after the debacle is over. I know you'd rather play BFVI on PC and it's only normal.

You're not entirely wrong but I don't care, I'm not up to date with my hardware and it's fine honestly.

Twinky got fucked over a bit and is understandably upset.  Of course he likes PC as a platform better.  He's only wishing it was more like the old days when new and insane looking games didn't cost hundreds of millions to make... which simply isn't the reality anymore.  It's not PC's fault... and he knows that.  It's a reality of development.  Those games take time and money.. and the only people who fork over that money are platform holders.

Thing is... he also knows he's fighting a losing battle.  Console manufacturers that want to produce the biggest games possible... HAVE to open themselves up to markets beyond their console only.  It's a simple fact.  They want the most return possible.. and now more and more gamers expect to play anything anywhere.  The devs and pubs want people to be able to connect anywhere across devices..

This is why we're getting GOW2 and Horizon FW which aren't PS5 exclusive.  These games take TOO LONG and cost TOO MUCH to only release to 10m potential buyers...

And thus... the console exclusives business model... is coming to an end.

And as an adult.... I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I PLAY A GAME 1 OR 2 YEARS LATER :kaz:  

Just now, Remij said:

Yes.. RT is years old :drake: 

OMFG he didn't even know :kaz: 

No...........your video card is years old.

I'm playing ray-traced games that you can't play.:tom:

LOL this poor guy is now trying to boast about nVidia tech demos, compared to me playing actual games.

Just now, jehurey said:

No...........your video card is years old.

I'm playing ray-traced games that you can't play.:tom:

LOL this poor guy is now trying to boast about nVidia tech demos, compared to me playing actual games.

Thanks for admitting you're YEARS late... after me. :kaz: 

And no I've been playing RT games since 2019 fgt... welcome to the next generation... finally!  :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

And no I've been playing RT games since 2019 fgt...

LOL "years"

And I've played more ray-traced games than you.

Too bad I can't welcome you to next-gen.

You just going to have to.........

imagine it:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL "years"

And I've played more ray-traced games than you.

Too bad I can't welcome you to next-gen.

You just going to have to.........

imagine it:trump:

Yes years.

And no you haven't... LMFAO.

Now run along... weren't you playing Ratchet and Clank 2016 or something before Gouko called you to bail him out? :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes years.

No, it isn't.

And its basically Metro Exodus, and you forcing yourself to play Minecraft.

Even you listed Minecraft as one of the best games you played last year:lawl:

And you're WAITING to play Uncharted 4...........you're not even playing it yet. LOL

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

And its basically Metro Exodus, and you forcing yourself to play Minecraft.

Even you listed Minecraft as one of the best games you played last year:lawl:

And you're WAITING to play Uncharted 4...........you're not even playing it yet. LOL

Now he's just straight up lying and not even trying :kaz: 

You ACTUALLY thought you've played more RT games than me?  And PS5 made you think that and you only own 3 games for it :kaz: 

OMFG :mj: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Now he's just straight up lying and not even trying :kaz: 

You ACTUALLY thought you've played more RT games than me?  And PS5 made you think that :kaz: 

OMFG :mj: 

Yeah I have played more RT games than you.

I love how this guy was trying to talk about a massive amount of time...........YEARS.

And he's talking about some tech demos in 2019, and then playing Metro in late 2019.

LOL, I've played as many ray-traced games on PS5 than you have on PC since 2019.  And I'll surpass that this week when I play Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart,

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I have played more RT games than you.

I love how this guy was trying to talk about a massive amount of time...........YEARS.

And he's talking about some tech demos in 2019, and then playing Metro in late 2019.

LOL, I've played as many ray-traced games on PS5 than you have on PC since 2019.  And I'll surpass that this week when I play Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart,

LOL No you haven't. :rofl: 

Go ahead and post proof.

LOL No you haven't. :rofl: 

Go ahead and post proof.

Go ahead and post your REAL GAMES that have ray-tracing.

And post them from your Steam ID.

I already told you that its only Metro Exodus and Minecraft. You have to prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Go ahead and post your REAL GAMES that have ray-tracing.

And post them from your Steam ID.

I already told you that its only Metro Exodus and Minecraft. You have to prove me wrong.

I've played

BF5

Metro Exodus

Control

The Medium

Fortnite

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Ghostrunner

Watch Dogs Legion

Cyberpunk 2077

Dirt 5

RE8

Crysis Remastered

and a ton of demos and hacked games with RT.

Go ahead and post your games :reg: 

I've played

Metro Exodus

Control

The Medium

Watch Dogs Legion

Cyberpunk 2077

RE8

those are the only actual ray traced games.

I've played Metro, Control, Cyberpunk, and RE8

And then on PS5 Spider-man, Miles Morales, Astrobot, and Returnal.

So that makes it 8 real games, compared to your 6.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

those are the only actual ray traced games.

I've played Metro, Control, Cyberpunk, and RE8

And then on PS5 Spider-man, Miles Morales, Astrobot, and Returnal.

So that makes it 8 real games, compared to your 6.

LOL Returnal does not support RT... returnal uses the RT to accelerate their software GI..., and Astrobot isn't a "REAL" game as you put it.

and no... ALL of my games are real games.  How the fuck does BF5 not count as a real game.. nor Fortnite, nor Shadow of the Tomb Raider :kaz: 

OMFG you're pathetic :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL Returnal does not support RT... returnal uses the RT to accelerate their software GI..., and Astrobot isn't a "REAL" game as you put it.

and no... ALL of my games are real games. 

No the games I removed from your list are not actual games that implement ray-tracing.

And you didn't even play them, especially when they added a patch years later. LOL

I've actually played more entire games in ray-tracing than you have.

Not to mention playing them at better resolutions and framerates.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No the games I removed from your list are not actual games that implement ray-tracing.

And you didn't even play them, especially when they added a patch years later. LOL

I've actually played more entire games in ray-tracing than you have.

Not to mention playing them at better resolutions and framerates.:drake:

Yes they are actual games that implement ray tracing.

And you're MAD late to the party lmfao.

Nobody thinks you have had a better experience playing games than me... LOL which is why nobody asks you any questions about GPUs :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes they are actual games that implement ray tracing.

No, they're not.

That's why I removed them.

And you didn't actually play them. You probably loaded up an old save and tried it for a few minutes. So I bet the only game you actually put any time into was Minecraft LOL

And yeah........pretty sure everybody this forum knows that somebody playing games on a RTX 3090 on my OLED is a better experience than your RTX 2080 on your ash-background computer monitor, and PS5 exclusives look better than you staring at a blank screen, since you're not playing them.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, they're not.

That's why I removed them.

And you didn't actually play them. You probably loaded up an old save and tried it for a few minutes. So I bet the only game you actually put any time into was Minecraft LOL

And yeah........pretty sure everybody this forum knows that somebody playing games on a RTX 3090 on my OLED is a better experience than your RTX 2080 on your ash-background computer monitor, and PS5 exclusives look better than you staring at a blank screen, since you're not playing them.

Yes they are... LMFAO.

Look how hard this guy is trying right now! :kaz: 

I've played more hours of PS games on PC in the last month than you have on your PS5 in the last 3 months:lawl: