Imagine a generation where Microsoft lost their exclusives, Sony started losing their exclusives, and Nintendo's entire console has been emulated and games run better on PC mere days/months after release

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I do have the choice.  I can buy a PS5 to play those games... but I didn't.

You can also choose to not be a port-beggar, go around whining like a port-beggar, so that the forum doesn't laugh at you like a port-beggar.

But you didn't

• Haha 1
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has pretty much everything. It's by far the best platform to game on.

Have you had a line of coke today or something?   

Just now, jehurey said:

You can also choose to not be a port-beggar, go around whining like a port-beggar, so that the forum doesn't laugh at you like a port-beggar.

But you didn't

I'm not.

That's your narrative... because I'm making fun of you for losing games.  Games that you went out and bought a specific system for.

LOL

Just now, Remij said:

I'm not.

No, you definitely are.

Let me give you an example.

Do you see ANYBODY on this forum calling Mala or Bhyte a port-beggar?

Nope.

Do you know why?

Because we don't see them port-begging.

Don't get angry that you do something...........and people point out what you are doing.

Just now, Remij said:

I do have the choice.  I can buy a PS5 to play those games... but I didn't.

In your retarded logic you're trying to say that I want these games SOOOO MUCH.... yet obviously not enough to buy them and play them day 1 on PS5..

Which makes your little claim that I'm desperate to play them fucking RETARDED.

So then you move on to the fact that because I'm laughing that they are coming to PC... that I must desperately want them.

But again, that clashes with the logic that I could easily just buy them and play them day 1 like you do... lmfao...  thus the REAL reason why I make the thread becomes obvious... to own little bitches who get butthurt about them.. you know the ones who HAVE to play them day 1 and who BUY a single system for them. :gabelol: 

I'm saying that at the end of the last gen you made the dumb decision to actually become a single system gamer and have since had the need to justify your pathetic decision (imaging becoming more of a fanboy with age). Meanwhile the system you ditched released a spectacular remake of one of your fav franchises (which you have to pretend you don't care about) and is about to release what might be the best graphical game ever made (something you have to pretend you don't care about....even though you're a hermit who doesn't shut up about graphics and 'best on'), along with numerous other bangers. 

As if you can go back and buy a PS5 now, you care so much about this. You're here arguing with jerry hours, daily, no way to get a PS5 and cope that. Just gonna have to say over and over 'I don't mind waiting', yet for anything on GP/PC you're always playing Day 1 :biggrin: Why don't you wait 3 years for Halo Infinite? Or Forza Horizon 5? Only children need to play on release right? :tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you definitely are.

Let me give you an example.

Do you see ANYBODY on this forum calling Mala or Bhyte a port-beggar?

Nope.

Do you know why?

Because we don't see them port-begging.

Don't get angry that you do something...........and people point out what you are doing.

Nobody is calling them anything because they don't post here anymore barely because you and gouko are retarded faggots who do THIS VERY THING in every thread :smilecry: 

And I'm the one that makes PS games coming to PC threads.

It's very CLEAR why you guys are butthurt about me... as well as the other cows :hehe: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I'm saying that at the end of the last gen you made the dumb decision to actually become a single system gamer and have since had the need to justify your pathetic decision (imaging becoming more of a fanboy with age). Meanwhile the system you ditched released a spectacular remake of one of your fav franchises (which you have to pretend you don't care about) and is about to release what might be the best graphical game ever made (something you have to pretend you don't care about....even though you're a hermit who doesn't shut up about graphics and 'best on'), along with numerous other bangers. 

As if you can go back and buy a PS5 now, you care so much about this. You're here arguing with jerry hours, daily, no way to get a PS5 and cope that. Just gonna have to say over and over 'I don't mind waiting', yet for anything on GP/PC you're always playing Day 1 :biggrin: Why don't you wait 3 years for Halo Infinite? Or Forza Horizon 5? Only children need to play on release right? :tom:

Oh, you're so concerned for me :hest: 

Yea, I made the dumb decision to become a single system gamer... at a time where everything is starting to come to that single system at one time or another... :drake: 

OMFG madmal... bro... you're getting REALLY fucking desperate here to defend your little console my dude :D 

Just now, Remij said:

Nobody is calling them anything because they don't post here

No, its not because of that.

They make fun of Playstation, they downplay Playstation games. They try to celebrate their Xbox games.

They don't go around pretending like they're going to play Playstation games in the near future......like you do.

You port-beg.

They don't.

Don't get mad because people are accurately describing what you do. You somehow thought port-begging was cool, and it clearly didn't work out that way.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, its not because of that.

They make fun of Playstation, they downplay Playstation games. They try to celebrate their Xbox games.

They don't go around pretending like they're going to play Playstation games in the near future......like you do.

You port-beg.

They don't.

Don't get mad because people are accurately describing what you do. You somehow thought port-begging was cool, and it clearly didn't work out that way.

Yes it is because of that LMFAO.  We've talked about it on other forums :kaz: 

And yea, they don't get under your skin like I do.  Thanks for confirming that :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Oh, you're so concerned for me :hest: 

Yea, I made the dumb decision to become a single system gamer... at a time where everything is starting to come to that single system at one time or another... :drake: 

OMFG madmal... bro... you're getting REALLY fucking desperate here to defend your little console my dude :D 

Says the guy defending his single system gamer decision by boasting about UCIV coming to it :hest:

yeah that's why I bought a PS5 dude. :mj:

3080 to play UCIV :biggrin: meanwhile a $500 PS5 is about to release one of the best graphical games ever made and your PC can't play it. I can understand why you're so butthurt. It's ok 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes it is because of that LMFAO.  We've talked about it on other forums :kaz: 

The term "port-begging" is actually quite prominent in other forums like Neogaf.

In fact...........its BANNED from certain threads.

So, not only is what you are doing, something that is EMBARASSING and MADE FUN OF........its actually so pathetic that you get banned for it in other forums.

So be thankful that all we do..........is just laugh at you:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Says the guy defending his single system gamer decision by boasting about UCIV coming to it :hest:

3080 to play UCIV :biggrin: meanwhile a $500 PS5 is about to release one of the best graphical games ever made and your PC can't play it. I can understand why you're so butthurt. It's ok 

Yea, so butthurt... when I could just buy a PS5 and play it.. just like you.. except I'm not.. because I don't care about playing it this instant :drake: 

But I'm supposed to be butthurt about that when it's my choice? :danylol: 

It's MY choice when and where to buy the games I want... the problem is... that Sony PORTING the games to PC isn't YOUR choice... so you get so fucking butthurt over me mentioning it... get a fucking life dude :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

An RTX 3080, had he gotten one, would've been $800.

He actually spent $1200 for a RTX 2080 ti two years ago, at the time when ray-traced games hadn't released.

And then he tries to GIVE YOU a lecture about "being an adult, and just casually waiting."

He's practically tripping over himself with his viewpoints.

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, so butthurt... when I could just buy a PS5 and play it.. just like you.. except I'm not.. because I don't care about playing it this instant 

you clearly do if you port-beg this much.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The term "port-begging" is actually quite prominent in other forums like Neogaf.

In fact...........its BANNED from certain threads.

So, not only is what you are doing, something that is EMBARASSING and MADE FUN OF........its actually so pathetic that you get banned for it in other forums.

So be thankful that all we do..........is just laugh at you:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Actually... system warring is banned too fgt... and yet you do that here every day.. LOL

Didn't think about that one there very well did you :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Actually... system warring is banned too fgt... and yet you do that here every day

we do that??????????

every day???????????

on system wars??????????????????

ya don't say:gabelol:

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, so butthurt... when I could just buy a PS5 and play it.. just like you.. except I'm not.. because I don't care about playing it this instant :drake: 

But I'm supposed to be butthurt about that when it's my choice? :danylol: 

It's MY choice when and where to buy the games I want... the problem is... that Sony PORTING the games to PC isn't YOUR choice... so you get so fucking butthurt over me mentioning it... get a fucking life dude :lawl: 

So let's see your 'i don't need to play day 1 cause I'm an adult' argument with Halo and Forza. I'm sure you're not gonna be a hypocrite at all :drake:

You literally live here arguing with Jerry daily (and then apparently complaining about jerry on another forum to others). I don't think you can tell anyone to get a life dude.....

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

yeah...........you'd probably STOP port-begging if you bought a PS5

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he's tripping over himself:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I'm not port begging.

That's something PS5 owners are utilizing to cope with the fact that they are losing the exclusives they bought their systems for :hest: