*Non Bait* Apple REVOLUTIONIZED audio

My AirPods arrived a day early and I tried the New headtracking feature for music (Shows have existed for a while now) and it’s fucking amazing! Anyone with AirPods Pro’s is in for a massive treat with ios15. Almost feels like you’re there live

do any other products have this feature? Non Apple is fine. I want this for gaming!!!

Edited by ghostz life matters

To explain more, basically the AirPods have a gyroscope in them to determine which way they’re facing. Then you have the device for whatever content is playing, which also has a gyroscope. It can sense where both devices are and displays music/audio accordingly. 

ie if I turn my head left, my right ears volume increases as it would in real life. Crazy shit!

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to *Non Bait* AirPods & Headtracking is going to revolution music

Don’t worry @Goukosan, samdung is quick at copying as usual! :kaz:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/12/21/22193235/samsung-galaxy-buds-pro-3d-spatial-audio-leak

reviews on their implementation, as predicted, state it’s awful compared to apples. Who woulda guessed it LOL

17 minutes ago, lostfool said:

By the way, the only thing apple revolutionized is how to be anti consumer

Except Apple supports it’s products far longer than any other manufacturer. How weird :lemming:

this feature, although just announced for iOS15, is supported all the way back to iPhone 7. That’s a 6 year old phone. 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Except Apple supports it’s products far longer than any other manufacturer. How weird :lemming:

this feature, although just announced for iOS15, is supported all the way back to iPhone 7. That’s a 6 year old phone. 

Apple literally got sued for purposely bricking their old phones so people had to upgrade.  Apple makes their phones nearly impossible to repair.  Apple has their own charging cable.  The list goes on.  

Edited by lostfool