Are there no free pc bench marks now?

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes I can.. lmfao

He's knocking my for buying a 2080ti when it launched.. and for two years went completely uncontested.. at $1200 (which I actually didn't pay either because I sold my old GPU)

If he can do that.. I SURE AS HELL can knock him for spending MORE on a GPU than me... while having cried and posted before about being all about teh value per dollar :tear2: 

:geese: 

No.........you spent $1200 for what is essentially an RTX 3070 in performance.

I am literally getting better performance to dollar ratio than you are.

And you will never be able to run ray-traced games at 4K resolutions at 60+ frames per second, unless they're shitty low-poly games.

hence your LOWER RESOLUTION MONITOR:lawl::lawl:

Oh................and the RTX 3090 only ended up costing me about $480 of my own money, because I flipped two RTX 3080's that paid for themselves AND they helped pay off over 2/3's of the RTX 3090's cost.

:drake:Its funny how easy it is to look down on you as a:

Second

Class

Citizen

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes I can.. lmfao

He's knocking my for buying a 2080ti when it launched.. and for two years went completely uncontested.. at $1200 (which I actually didn't pay either because I sold my old GPU)

If he can do that.. I SURE AS HELL can knock him for spending MORE on a GPU than me... while having cried and posted before about being all about teh value per dollar :tear2: 

He's as big of a hypocrite as they come.  Hypochurey :francis: 

:geese: 

I mean you can knock it, but he's just going to retort that he has the best overrall 4K performing GPU which is technically true.

8 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Oh you got a RTX 3090?

I thought he was ragging you for spending $1500 on a RX 6900 XT,  I know some who done that out of despiration because of the markups. But if you paid MSRP for RTX 3090, can't knock that. 

It may not be the best Cost Per Frame GPU, but the RTX 3090 is the best over-rall performing GPU.    

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg

dv7z9mM.jpg

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, JonbX said:

Imagine being 40, and bragging about the few pieces of tech you bought. My 3090 looks great on my OLED TV💩

Like these are such minor things that most people here have. A decent gaming set up.

He spent his life savings to buy 3 gaming platforms, and the only use they get is for creating an argument lol

But you guys have shit monitors ! While jerry doesnt even have his own house, family, gf , furniture that isnt from the 80s, a car from this decade, self respect , friends, purpose, worth, good hygiene, etc. 

You should come to wccftech, this is all we talk about 24/7  and sometimes politics.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.........you spent $1200 for what is essentially an RTX 3070 in performance.

I am literally getting better performance to dollar ratio than you are.

And you will never be able to run ray-traced games at 4K resolutions at 60+ frames per second, unless they're shitty low-poly games.

hence your LOWER RESOLUTION MONITOR:lawl::lawl:

Oh................and the RTX 3090 only ended up costing me about $480 of my own my, because I flipped two RTX 3080's that paid for themselves AND they helped pay off over 2/3's of the RTX 3090's cost.

:drake:Its funny how easy it is to look down on you as a:

Second

Class

Citizen

No.  I bought a $1200 GPU that was the absolute best when I bought it, and that lasted for 2 years :drake: 

You bought a $1500 GPU that was the best for 3 months... then lost in rasterization :tom: 

And NO you literally aren't getting better performance per $$ than me

11fjdksljfkdlsjfklds.png

And I didn't pay $1200 for my 2080ti either :lawl: 

Holy shit you're LOSING it. 

IMAGINE HAVING A 1920x1200p 60hz monitor in 2021 :ovolol: 

6 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I mean you can knock it, but he's just going to retort that he has the best overrall 4K performing GPU which is technically true.

Connected to a 1920x1200p 60hz primary monitor.. sitting on a dusty desk with a hutch.  Guy needed government assistance to get it too  :kaz: 

I can definitely knock his PC... and ABSOLUTELY knock his trash tier setup :omglol: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Connected to a 1920x1200p 60hz primary monitor.. sitting on a dusty desk with a hutch.  Guy needed government assistance to get it too  :kaz: 

I can definitely knock his PC... and ABSOLUTELY knock his trash tier setup :omglol: 

really?  He doesn't have a 4K display?   That can't be. 
Because although the RTX 3090 and 3080 Ti is a killer at 4K, it gets punched in that face at 1440p and 1080p by the Big Navi AMD GPUs.

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You should come to wccftech, this is all we talk about 24/7  and sometimes politics.

Jonb is incapable of discussing either thing competently.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

@The Mother Fucker Don't you love how he's now resorting to making up lies?

That's how you know he's quite jealous.

Of Da Big Dawg.

Just now, jehurey said:

has RTX 3070 performance.

That's a fact.

No, it has 2080ti performance.  It's had that performance for 2+ years now.

The 3070... has 2080ti performance... now.

When I spent $1200... it was the best.. and by FAR.  And went unmatched for 2 years.

You spend $1500... and it's the best.. but not by even close to as much as my GPU was.

LMAO I can't believe your attempt to "own" me... is that GPUs get more powerful over time :drake: 

Fucking clown :pavarotti: 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Because although the RTX 3090 and 3080 Ti is a killer at 4K, it gets punched in that face at 1440p and 1080p by the Big Navi AMD GPUs.

That's the part where he's lying.

He already knows that I play games on my LG 4K OLED.

I told him that I use my Dell UltraSharp 1900 x 1200 monitor for regular PC web browing and computer use, and he has been trying to lie and say that I game on that 60Hz monitor.

Observe him as he tries repeating this, hard.

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Nope he doesn't.  He has a 4K TV... with his PC out in the living room sitting next to it.. with cables running all over the place... and he expects us to believe that he's running back and forth between them when he's posting on here and playing a game :tom: 

His PRIMARY experience on PC... is on a 1920x1200p **60hz** monitor.

LMAO he would have been better off keeping a 3080, selling the 3090 for more profit, and buying an ACTUAL modern monitor :hest: 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

I've personally become content with not having the best hardware components (i.e. highest FPS),  I just prefer to have the best value/performance.   :monocle:

Its kinda hard to beat owning an RTX 3090 that only cost me $480 of my own money.

So.........if I turned around and ebay'd the RTX 3090 back in December 2020, I would've gotten roughly $350-$400 profit.

But if I turn around and sell the two RTX 3080's I had, each of them were going to net me almost $600 profit.

So ebay'ing the two RTX 3080's was going to pay off the entire cost of the RTX  3080, and then $600 on top of that.

It was actually CHEAPER of me to keep the RTX 3090.:drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:he just confirmed it:lawl:

And he's trying to laugh that for 2 years now, I've had a card that performs better than a 3070... which TODAY costs...

3070.png

And I can sell my 2080ti for that much money too.... yet somehow... I'm owned  :pavarotti: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And he's trying to laugh that for 2 years now, I've had a card that performs better than a 3070... which TODAY costs...

No, it cost $600.

Actually it cost $500 last year.

So...........you look like an imbecile paying $1200 just so that you can mess around with Metro Exodus patches for about 16 months.:tom: