Lost Judgment looks so good

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im sure there are more console games you're interested in. What about NMH3 for example? I thought you were a fan of that series.

PC gaming is a side platform at best, I wouldn't recommend gaming on it exclusively. Not only will you miss out on great games but the scoliosis you'll develop over time isn't ideal.

I wouldn't play it on Switch so no, that ain't the same.

So far I haven't missed out on anything. And the whole Yakuza franchise is multiplat now, Judgment being the exception. Sega actually wanted it on PC but couldn't because of the actor's contract with his agency. lol

Side platform lol. Probably bought more 2021 releases on PC alone than most people here with multiple platforms.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said MY goty. Its my own opinion  I don't care about the press thinks of it in terms of whether or not its GOTY worthy. These games are special because of how they're consistently introducing new th

Removed the old ass ports because as you said you "don't give a fuck" ...   I'm sure I missed some since you listed sooo many fucking old ports even fucking SNES games      I

Just copped Judgement   Twinblade is a Yakuza OG so I’m taking his word and expecting great things from this banger 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's worth mentioning I bought 173 games on STEAM in less than a year. I'm doing just fine but thanks for worrying about me.

Have fun missing out on the best exclusives out there (PS4/PS5/Switch) - 90% of which don't make it to PC :reg: 

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Have fun missing out on the best exclusives out there (PS4/PS5/Switch) - 90% of which don't make it to PC :reg: 

Oh like?

Ratchet? :mj: 

We already know you didn't finish Demon's Souls.... we already know for the first 6 months you agreed there was fuck all on the system worth owning... so what else is there?  You know PS4 exclusives are coming to PC... so he's not going to give a fuck about those...

What PS5 games is he missing out on? :tear2: 

Horizon 2 is coming... you know that.

And Switch games are on PC. :umad: 

In other words... he's missing out on SWEET FUCK ALL :blessed: 

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh like?

Ratchet? :mj: 

We already know you didn't finish Demon's Souls.... we already know for the first 6 months you agreed there was fuck all on the system worth owning... so what else is there?  You know PS4 exclusives are coming to PC... so he's not going to give a fuck about those...

What PS5 games is he missing out on? :tear2: 

Horizon 2 is coming... you know that.

And Switch games are on PC. :umad: 

In other words... he's missing out on SWEET FUCK ALL :blessed: 

5j33a4.jpg

remij in a nutshell :lul: 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

5j33a4.jpg

remij in a nutshell :lul: 

Nah, I'm playing tons of games.  And Bloodborne isn't even the most interesting Souls-like game coming to PC... Elden Ring best on PC and Ultrawide edition takes that crown :blessed: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I didn't even buy TLOU2 or Ghost when I was playing games only on my PS4. I don't give a fuck about the vast majority of Sony first party games. There are some exceptions but I certainly didn't buy my PS4 for Sony's games in general, %98 of my favorite PS4 games were multiplat in retrospective.

And I was lucky if I owned more than 10 games for any generation of Nintendo system after the Gamecube. I used to buy them for a few niche third party games, most of which are coming to PC now so no worries there. I don't remember the last time I cared about an actual Nintendo first party game.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

But he bought a ton of indies bro :cruise:

That's pretty funny coming from a stupid Nintendo fanboy. I played more AAA multiplat on PC in less than a year than you did all gen on your Switch.

• dead 1
58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's pretty funny coming from a stupid Nintendo fanboy. I played more AAA multiplat on PC in less than a year than you did all gen on your Switch.

And they know it too.

Not ONE SINGLE PERSON here owns a Switch and PRIMARILY games on it... that's just not possible.  Switch is most of the same indie stuff on PC... plus some WiiU re-releases and a couple meaningful new games.

All which are easily emulated on PC, and best on PC.

It's a worthless system... and the only worth it had... was as a portable.  And now Steam Deck made that even irrelevant to enthusiasts. :francis: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

And they know it too.

Not ONE SINGLE PERSON here owns a Switch and PRIMARILY games on it... that's just not possible.  Switch is most of the same indie stuff on PC... plus some WiiU re-releases and a couple meaningful new games.

All which are easily emulated on PC, and best on PC.

It's a worthless system... and the only worth it had... was as a portable.  And now Steam Deck made that even irrelevant to enthusiasts. :francis: 

Cuckosan does but he's hardly a gamer. 

I don't really care for emulation, but emulating Switch games on Deck truly makes it a worthless plastic pos. tshbr :kaz: 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Big talk.  Put up or shut up. :umad: 

List these AAA multiplat games you played in less than a year and I'll list all the AAA games I played all gen on Switch. 

Go. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Big talk.  Put up or shut up. :umad: 

List these AAA multiplat games you played in less than a year and I'll list all the AAA games I played all gen on Switch. 

Go. 

You do realize I'm talking production values, right? 

Nintendo hasn't made any AAA games this gen being two gens behind with their shit hardware.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Folding already I see :danylol:

No, I wanted you to understand that I was playing more than just indie games, which is why I'm telling you I played more triple A games than you ever could.

I'm still making my list. Will take some time, unlike yours.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, I wanted you to understand that I was playing more than just indie games, which is why I'm telling you I played more triple A games than you ever could.

His list is going to be Monster Hunter Rise :mroff: 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Take all the time you need to list the AAA games on PC in less than a year :danylol:

@Goukosan

I'll just post everything that is not from an indie dev.

2021 PC releases

Rome Total War Remastered

Persona 5 Strikers

Nioh II

Saga Frontier Remastered

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

No More Heroes 1 and 2

NieR Replicant

Resident Evil Village

Ys IX Monstrum Nox

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

Guilty Gear Strive

Samurai Shodown

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster

Ghost n Goblins Remastered

Everything else I've played in the last 10 months.

Fallout 4

Attila Total War

Tyranny

Rome II Total War

Street Fighter V

Forza Horizon 4

Civilization VI

Octopath Traveller

Warhammer Vermintide II

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Fallout New Vegas

Star Wars Battlefront II

Battlefield V

Cyberpunk 2077

SMTIII Nocturne

Frost Punk

Battlefield One

Shadow Warriors 2

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev

Bioshock Infinite

Bayonetta

Dragon Age Origins

Dead Rising 3

Xcom 2

Star Wars Battlefront

D4

Mafia Definitive Edition

Chrono Trigger

Disgaea 1 and 2 PC

Dead Rising 2 OTR

Planescape Torment

Star Wars Squadrons

Katamari Damacy Reroll

Killer 7

The Outer Worlds

Resident Evil 0

Tales of Symphonia

Ghost Runner

KOF XIII

Gran Theft Auto V

Divinity Original Sin

DOOM 2016

I'll just stop there, but you get the idea.

But bu he only plays indie games ;( Lol, please, Switch is a worthless ass system outside of Nintendo games and indies, please go pretend some more that PC is nothing but indie games while championing the system with the least non indie games, you clown.