Lost Judgment looks so good

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I stopped playing GAA after the first case. :D I'll get back to it real soon tho.

Yeah, and the games are fucking long from what I can tell. You should have taken a break.

Anyway, I'd be interested to know what you think of Chernobylite, I don't want to take the risk as I rarely like survival games.

I bought it and played for a little more than half a hour. It leaves a pretty good first impression, suprisingly cinematic and narrative focused for a indie game. I haven't seen much but the base management stuff seems like it might get pretty complex.

Also the graphics aren't half bad

Chernobylite1.thumb.jpg.1f61341d6561119935767c4fde200d31.jpg

Chernobylite4.thumb.jpg.2e163d5a897a8437f9c088c13a64aa9c.jpg

Chernobylite3.thumb.jpg.adb46520fa72482ed52b125c361228aa.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said MY goty. Its my own opinion  I don't care about the press thinks of it in terms of whether or not its GOTY worthy. These games are special because of how they're consistently introducing new th

Removed the old ass ports because as you said you "don't give a fuck" ...   I'm sure I missed some since you listed sooo many fucking old ports even fucking SNES games      I

Just copped Judgement   Twinblade is a Yakuza OG so I’m taking his word and expecting great things from this banger 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I bought it and played for a little more than half a hour. It leaves a pretty good first impression, suprisingly cinematic and narrative focused for a indie game. I haven't seen much but the base management stuff seems like it might get pretty complex.

Also the graphics aren't half bad

Chernobylite1.thumb.jpg.1f61341d6561119935767c4fde200d31.jpg

Chernobylite4.thumb.jpg.2e163d5a897a8437f9c088c13a64aa9c.jpg

Chernobylite3.thumb.jpg.adb46520fa72482ed52b125c361228aa.jpg

That looks really good if you ask me.

38 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, tb is very og with this franchise. i'd say he's probably the best person to ask about these games. 

I have played every Yakuza game ever localized too but my opinion on the series rarely differs from Twinb so whatever.

• Upvote 1