Lost Judgment looks so good

Anyway... Reposting this before it gets buried again in this thread that turned into Remij vs Jehurey infinity battle. 

Metacritic 

SWITCH

there were 194 Switch games released in 2020 that were positively reviewed by critics

PC

We count 195 positively reviewed PC games released in 2020

SWITCH 

a total of 193 positively reviewed games were released for Nintendo's console in its third year on the market—a higher total than for any other platform in 2019

PC

The number of positively reviewed PC titles in 2019 increased to 185 

PC

It turns out that 2018 wasn't a great year for PC gaming...... total number of positively reviewed PC games also fell considerably in 2018. There were 171 PC games with a green Metascore in 2018

SWITCH

There were over 100 more games released for the Switch in 2018 than for any other platform. And, even with that higher volume, the Switch had the highest percentage of positively reviewed releases—not just the largest total of good games. 

2020 was basically a tie. 

2019 PC lost. 

2018 was a blow out loss for PC. 

Stay mad :umad:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said MY goty. Its my own opinion  I don't care about the press thinks of it in terms of whether or not its GOTY worthy. These games are special because of how they're consistently introducing new th

Removed the old ass ports because as you said you "don't give a fuck" ...   I'm sure I missed some since you listed sooo many fucking old ports even fucking SNES games      I

Just copped Judgement   Twinblade is a Yakuza OG so I’m taking his word and expecting great things from this banger 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Thanks for confirming you've been playing more Xbox than PS recently.. just like I said :kaz: 

You've been busy playing Xcloud :hehe: 

He just lost the argument.........and is running to something else.

:blessed:POPPED THIS BITCH, like a broke-dick dog:blessed:

Its so funny watching him lose, over and over, just during this day, alone. LOL

Just now, Goukosan said:

Anyway... Reposting this before it gets buried again in this thread that turned into Remij vs Jehurey infinity battle. 

:umad:

Nah, that clown got his ass beat HARD today. 

He's been beta testing Xcloud for MS.. and has played more Xbox than PS5 games lately :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

You posted 4 years of Switch games for crying out loud :kaz: 

So you proceed to post 30 years worth of games??????????????

So, however dumb you think Gouko looks..............you look significantly more stupid, right?

Just now, Remij said:

Nah, that clown got his ass beat HARD today. 

He's been beta testing Xcloud for MS.. and has played more Xbox than PS5 games lately :hehe: 

No I haven't

You literally said that I last played it in May.

And you've already posted before that I've been using my PS5 more recently than that.

Holy shit, you're losing every talking point, at this point. LOL

Just now, Remij said:

You posted 4 years of Switch games for crying out loud :kaz: 

No I didn't, I posted some of the games I played.  

Here are the last 3 years of Switch games since you want to see it again :cmpunk1:

Metacritic 

SWITCH

there were 194 Switch games released in 2020 that were positively reviewed by critics

PC

We count 195 positively reviewed PC games released in 2020

SWITCH 

a total of 193 positively reviewed games were released for Nintendo's console in its third year on the market—a higher total than for any other platform in 2019

PC

The number of positively reviewed PC titles in 2019 increased to 185 

PC

It turns out that 2018 wasn't a great year for PC gaming...... total number of positively reviewed PC games also fell considerably in 2018. There were 171 PC games with a green Metascore in 2018

SWITCH

There were over 100 more games released for the Switch in 2018 than for any other platform. And, even with that higher volume, the Switch had the highest percentage of positively reviewed releases—not just the largest total of good games. 

2020 was basically a tie. 

2019 PC lost. 

2018 was a blow out loss for PC. 

Enjoy your trillionth battle with Jehurey:umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's like you can't read :danylol:

For the meta list I said if you want to count EVERYTHING (including ports, indies, multiplats etc) Switch still wins....most number of good games 3 years running... Soon to be 4 years in a row:umad:

As for my list off the top of my head. 

Ori 2 is published by Microsoft, do you know what indie means? Lmfao

You can remove great Ace Attorney from my list and while you're at it remove all the ports I missed from your list. 

You're the one who can't read, like I said old ports are beefing your Switch list. Including old PS3/360/PC/WiiU ports.

Plus it's bogus statistics. Witcher 3, Wolfenstein and Outer Worlds might have got good enough scores to be counted as good games on Switch but in reality, they are unplayable, heavily downgraded ports that would be preferable to be played anywhere else. Who cares about this shit, it doesn't prove anything.

Plus when did I ever mention scores and Metacritics? You're starting another debate entirely different from the first, but I guess it's only natural when you realize you lost the first one.

Ori might be published by MS but the studio making it is essentially an indie dev. Same thing with Cuphead or whatever else they published that is low production values. Either way I also played it, so it doesn't change anything. Just one more game to add to my list.

I'm not going to do anything because I won and I was right. Good luck trying to beat a real gaming platform with your sad excuse of a console.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You're the one who can't read, like I said old ports are beefing your Switch list. Including old PS3/360/PC/WiiU ports.

Plus it's bogus statistics. Witcher 3, Wolfenstein and Outer Worlds might have got good enough scores to be counted as good games on Switch but in reality, they are unplayable, heavily downgraded ports that would be preferable to be played anywhere else. Who cares about this shit, it doesn't prove anything.

Plus when did I ever mention scores and Metacritics? You're starting another debate entirely different from the first, but I guess it's only natural when you realize you lost the first one.

Ori might be published by MS but the studio making it is essentially an indie dev. Same thing with Cuphead or whatever else they published that is low production values. Either way I also played it, so it doesn't change anything. Just one more game to add to my list.

I'm not going to do anything because I won and I was right. Good luck trying to beat a real gaming platform with your sad excuse of a console.

Sorry you don't get to declare those games as unplayable.

They are playable, they did score well-enough.

You really do like moving goalposts, don't you?:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you proceed to post 30 years worth of games??????????????

So, however dumb you think Gouko looks..............you look significantly more stupid, right?

No, every game he posted was released this past year

ONE YEAR Ramza's list - 14 games

2021 PC releases

Rome Total War Remastered

Persona 5 Strikers

Nioh II

Saga Frontier Remastered

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

No More Heroes 1 and 2

NieR Replicant

Resident Evil Village

Ys IX Monstrum Nox

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

Guilty Gear Strive

Samurai Shodown

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster

Ghost n Goblins Remastered

4 years Gouko's list - 24 games 

Fire Emblem Warriors

BOTW

Smash ultimate

Xenoblade 2

Splatoon 2

Battle Kingdom

Octopath Traveler

Valkarie Chroniles 4

DQ builders II

Torna the Golden Country

Blaze blue cross tag battle

Fire Emblem three houses

Luigi's mansion 3

Mario Maker 2

Astral Chain

Marvel ultimate Alliance 3

Ori 2

AC

PM: Orgaimi King

Hyrule Warriors age of calamity

MH Rise

Great Ace Attorney Chroniles

Persona 5S 

Ghost and Goblins 

LMAO 1 year VS 4 years :tom: 

And Ramza's list doesn't include all the good shit that he didn't play...

Just now, Ramza said:

Outerworlds, Wolfenstein etc didn't make then List try again. 

Both PC and Switch has tons of games, I'm not going to sit here and list out hundreds of games that's what sites like Metacritic are for. 

SWITCH has had more good games than PC over the last 3 and and soon to be 4 years running. 

Stay losing and stay mad :umad:

lol that poort bastard actually went and investigated my Xbox Live account, took screenshots, and he thought he had a smoking gun post all constructed.

and I embarassed him almost immediately, so badly he immediately tried to run to another subject, which he was ALSO wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry you don't get to declare those games as unplayable.

They are playable, they did score well-enough.

You really do like moving goalposts, don't you?:drake:

I don't give a shit that 14 biased Nintendo reviews sites deemed those ports to be great and upped their average scores or that Switch is looked upon with lower standards for multiplats.

The only moving goalposts is that whole argument about MC in the first place. Which has nothing to do with my initial argumentation at all.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I haven't

You literally said that I last played it in May.

And you've already posted before that I've been using my PS5 more recently than that.

Holy shit, you're losing every talking point, at this point. LOL

Yea you have.

Little bitch has been playing Xcloud more than PS5 :kaz: 

Put 3 hours into Forza on his phone :tom: 

Just now, Ramza said:

I don't give a shit that 14 biased Nintendo reviews sites deemed those ports to be great and upped their average scores or that Switch is looked upon with lower standards for multiplats.

The only moving goalposts is that whole argument about MC in the first place. Which has nothing to do with my initial argumentation at all.

SO you admitted that you've already moved the goalpost at least once.

Oh yeah, that makes you look really good.:kaz:

Just now, Ramza said:

LMAO Jerry bubu teh goal postz :tear2: 

Meanwhile Gouko "ok you post your games in the last year, I'll post mine from the entire gen" :drake: 

Ok @Goukosan... let's make this actually fair.

Post your list from 2021 ONLY.  What did you play this year.. list them. :reg: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea you have.

Little bitch has been playing Xcloud more than PS5 :kaz: 

Put 3 hours into Forza on his phone :tom: 

No you literally know that I had been playing PS5 into june.

you even made posts about it.

I love how you're pretending to play stupid now.

That's all you have left.:kaz:

(oh man, he absolutely looks like he's completely fried and beaten, this is fantastic)

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO Jerry bubu teh goal postz :tear2: 

Meanwhile Gouko "ok you post your games in the last year, I'll post mine from the entire gen" :drake: 

Ok @Goukosan... let's make this actually fair.

Post your list from 2021 ONLY.  What did you play this year.. list them. :reg: 

wow, he's now moving the goalposts again:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol that poort bastard actually went and investigated my Xbox Live account, took screenshots, and he thought he had a smoking gun post all constructed.

and I embarassed him almost immediately, so badly he immediately tried to run to another subject, which he was ALSO wrong.

You're not escaping the fact that you've been playing Xbox :tom: 

And you probably DO have the console :hehe: