Forza Horizon 5 Full Map reveal

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

This game will get a 10/10. Book it 

It has a very good chance at GOTY this year... and that's even taking into account that it's a racing game and racing games almost never get considered.

Forza Horizon 5 will be THAT good :wow2: 

• Like 1
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seasonal sports games zzzzz

The only game I need this fall. Can’t wait! 

Wrong again     For players that prefer to optimise for frame-rate, we'll have a performance mode option that will run at 4K/60fps with select graphical features scaled to maintain a steady

Posted Images

Lmao expecting a 1:1 recreation of real life regions in a game where cars are indestructible, can achieve speed of 200 km/h while riding up a mountain and ramming up fences, stone walls and other objects while barely slowing down.

Jehurey expects only the most faithful recreations of real world locations in his racing games. Photorealistic graphics and locations so thoroughly mapped and researched they’re accurate down to every tree placement.

That’s why Jehurey had made the NINTENDO SWITCH his platform of choice. Only Mario Kart 8 with it’s accurate recreation of the Mushroom Kingdom can satisfy Jehurey’s high requirements for realistic world enviroments in his racing games.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao expecting a 1:1 recreation of real life regions in a game where cars are indestructible, can achieve speed of 200 km/h while riding up a mountain and ramming up fences, stone walls and other objects while barely slowing down.

I don't expect a 1:1 recreation.

But when the developer purposely use a name that is only famous for being a small thin-stripped peninsula...............and they use it for a piece of interior land, people are going to notice.

If somebody called a piece of a land a "grand canyon" and it was a plateau, somebody would clearly say something.

Also, I pointed out how the name doesn't make sense in several ways. It literally means below, but the area is in the upper half of the map. And the following word "Circuit" would be a masculine word in spanish, so why didn't they call it "Bajo Circuit"?

They put a feminine word in front of a masculine word. So, its obvious that they are trying to use the word "Baja" as a title, rather than a descriptor. There's only one Baja in Mexico, its at the far west end of the country, and its a peninsula thats quite separate from the rest of the country.

So when the developer was at this point in the video, and he said "you can see the Baja" you would understand why my eyes would go towards that strip of land out there in the distance, right?

VSEe40g.png

Like you do understand that the EASIEST and QUICKEST thought for anybody who has any decent knowledge of Mexico would be "oh he's probably describing that thin strip of land over there." Right?

29 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jehurey expects only the most faithful recreations of real world locations in his racing games. Photorealistic graphics and locations so thoroughly mapped and researched they’re accurate down to every tree placement.

That’s why Jehurey had made the NINTENDO SWITCH his platform of choice. Only Mario Kart 8 with it’s accurate recreation of the Mushroom Kingdom can satisfy Jehurey’s high requirements for realistic world enviroments in his racing games.

this guy is so butthurt he's defending an Xbox game.:drake:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So when the developer was at this point in the video, and he said "you can see the Baja" you would understand why my eyes would go towards that strip of land out there in the distance, right?

VSEe40g.png

He said "you can see the Baja CIRCUIT".....  you're NOT getting out of that one.  Now tell me... dumbfuck... looking at that pic... where do you see a circuit on that piece of land you're looking at? :drake: 

Fucking PURE RETARDATION.  And that was even AFTER I posted the map :tom: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

He said "you can see the Baja CIRCUIT".....  you're NOT getting out of that one.  Now tell me... dumbfuck... looking at that pic... where do you see a circuit on that piece of land you're looking at? :drake: 

Remember when I asked you : how can a circuit not exist on that piece of land far away?

Well..............guess what, the question applies again.

how can..........

.........a circuit

.......not exist......

...........on that.....

piece of land......

.........far away?

See, notice how I had that covered so that it still fits with me logical and practical piece of speculation?

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Remember when I asked you : how can a circuit not exist on that piece of land far away?

Well..............guess what, the question applies again.

how can..........

.........a circuit

.......not exist......

...........on that.....

piece of land......

.........far away?

See, notice how I had that covered so that it still fits with me logical and practical piece of speculation?

I never said it couldn't.  I simply said they were OBVIOUSLY talking about the circuit RIGHT IN FRONT of them.

And I laughed at you... because why would they be "hinting at Peninsula" DLC their first time showing the map FFS :kaz: 

You just asked a stupid question... that's all.

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

I never said it couldn't. 

then the conversation pretty much ends there.

except you seem to be hell-bent to want to call me stupid.

except your the one telling me that a piece of interior land......thats in the UPPER part of the map........that doesn't even linguistically makes sense with the word its combined with.....are things I should've thought of first.

..........instead of treating the word "Baja" like the "Baja" strip in Mexico

Right............how dare I think of such a thing.:drake:

At that point, you're no longer even talking about the game, you're just trying to go after me.

That's not my problem.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

then the conversation pretty much ends there.

except you seem to be hell-bent to want to call me stupid.

except your the one telling me that a piece of interior land......thats in the UPPER part of the map........that doesn't even linguistically makes sense with the word its combined with.....are things I should've thought of first.

..........instead of treating the word "Baja" like the "Baja" strip in Mexico

Right............how dare I think of such a thing.:drake:

At that point, you're no longer even talking about the game, you're just trying to go after me.

That's not my problem.

It shouldn't have even started... you were shown the map.. and the video was perfectly clear.

Hence why I said it was a stupid question.

It's like.. at this point you know you were wrong.. and you're trying to save face... but I'm not having it.  The Circuit was right there in front of them.  

And that really should be the end of it.  But I'm sure you'll want to go on and on and on about it.. since you have no ability to stop and admit you were wrong.. :roll: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It shouldn't have even started... you were shown the map.. and the video was perfectly clear.

Hence why I said it was a stupid question.

No it wasn't.

And thank you, for just admitting your entire agenda here.

You are just hellbent to try and declare me stupid.

Instead..............you tried to defend Playground Games looking rather ignorant for their usage of the word "Baja" in their Mexico map.

You need to get over yourself, because that's not my responsibility.