Anyone else making a shit ton with cryptos?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

did it go from 5th to 3rd because two other currencies collapsed in front of it?:drake:

Uh.. + %131 makes that statement completely irrelevant. It gained 40 billion in market cap

Edited by Cooke
3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I've only done that free Pi shit.  Crypto is just money laundering.  I hope it colapses soon and all these assholes lose all of their money

Don't be mad you didn't invest. 

Just now, Remij said:

You put in $1000.....  That's not a shit ton.. even if it quadruples... or quintuples.. 

True.. but soon I'll have enough to buy a 3090! 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Don't be mad you didn't invest. 

Wait a minute, a few months ago, you're whole excuse was "I just threw in a few bucks"

And now you are doing the thing you said you weren't doing............starting to invest more amounts of money.

C'mon genius.........if its absolutely looking like a sure deal, then go ahead and change your entire life and invest alot more.

Just a few clicks away.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, a few months ago, you're whole excuse was "I just threw in a few bucks"

And now you are doing the thing you said you weren't doing............starting to invest more amounts of money.

C'mom genius.........if its absolutely looking like a sure deal, then go ahead and change your entire life and invest alot more.

Just a few clicks away.

No I'm not stupid jehurey. It's never a sure deal fuckwad.

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No I'm not stupid jehurey. It's never a sure deal fuckwad.

uh huh............you literally wanted to make this thread after you won on a bet.

had you lost.............you're dumbass wouldn't have made this thread, and you wouldn't told a soul that you invested $1,000 in crypto, especially not on this forum.

you keep on saying you're not stupid............and you keep on doing the very first steps that a stupid person begins doing in crypto.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

uh huh............you literally wanted to make this thread after you won on a bet.

had you lost.............you're dumbass wouldn't have made this thread, and you wouldn't told a soul that you invested $1,000 in crypto, especially not on this forum.

you keep on saying you're not stupid............and you keep on doing the very first steps that a stupid person begins doing in crypto.

Losing 1000 is not bad. But the upside is far far greater. There's no reason ADA can't hit $50-100 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Losing 1000 is not bad. But the upside is far far greater. There's no reason ADA can't hit $50-100 

besides the fact that all the other things you've currently invested in never hit $50-$100.

if you had lost $1,000 playing lotto tickets, people would be laughing at you.

i really don't understand what is making you think that you gambling in crypto, something that you have no skillfull logic in understanding, is going to impress people?

if you had gambled on sports, at least there is a WAY for you to become knowledgeable in sports statistics to make logical bets.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That first Bitcoin jump a couple years back paid for my car, but I haven't messed around with crypto since then. Could have paid for my house instead if I had held. :ben:

It sucks to think about that.. if I put 1000 in ADA when it was 0.01 I'd have hundreds of thousands of dollars now 

Edited by Cooke