Hermits lost one of their few remaining exclusive franchises

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its been reinforced multiple times since then.

You are entitled to your opinion. It was never used at GS or SS,  he tried and failed at making it a thing there because it was fucking stupid. That's when the SW style forums had more than a handful of users to can weed out the bullshit ideas.

It's Nfuctor's fan fiction. Nothing more. Literally.

While I mostly stopped posting here for a long time, it seemed he failed to make it gain traction here as well after that one  thread outlining a diehard Sheep's specific arbitrary rules that very very specifically benefit Nintendo died in just 1 year. The thread could barely last 1 of the 8 years in Gen 7 and was never used in Gen 8. Laughable.  Since I came back I have had 0 people mention any type of dumb fuckery fictional Wool Coat system here. You're the first one I have seen bring it up, and like Nfuctor happen to be a Sheep. 

I could literally make up my own rules in a thread this very second here and it would be just as valid as NF's. No question. Same validity. But I don't because that's low IQ and useless. I go by what we used for decades.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the crowd went mild

Man, PC gaming is DOOMED. Time to buy a PS5 with Crusader Kings 3 and Ratshit and Clark 12.

twinblade's revenge for buying a shitty gpu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

It's Nfuctor's fan fiction. Nothing more. Literally.

No, he's the one who kept the leaderboard.

The entire forum was fine with it. Nobody ever said that they were using a different scale.

Its the entire opinion..........of the forum.

Like I said, you're the odd man out.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he's the one who kept the leaderboard.

No. He invented it and couldn't get it to work at GS and SS because of how fucking retarded it was. I remember, he was laughed out and everyone know it was a system benefiting Nintendo by a rather large margin.  This wasn't even hidden considering the name. On his pathetic third attempt he was able to get a handful of people here to finally allow it for a very very short period of time before the thread crashed and burned after just 1 year. 

Fanfiction is fanfiction. Go cry about it while you use Gamespot's score but not the system from Gamespot that we always used and still use.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No. He invented it and couldn't get it to work at GS and SS because of how fucking retarded it was

It was here for YEARS at this forum.

Which means that the forum clearly had no problem with it.

You don't have any credibility on this subject...........you're not a historian for this place, nobody assigned you that position.

Not to mention.............TODAY, we make it clear that exclusives are the primary metric.

So, I really don't know what you are trying to do............you've lost this argument either way.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It was here for YEARS at this forum.

The system we used in GS/SS was used significantly longer, literal decades. The Nfuctor fanfiction thread here crashed and burned after 1 year. Sorry not sorry, you lose.

P.S. If you want to know why the fake random fanboy made system that was never used by any populated site and barely used here is stupid, why should a game that is only on XB and PC be "lesser" than a game that is only on Switch if they have the same score?  Switch can't play that MS game. PC/XB can't play the Switch game. They both have the same score. You and I know it's both arbitrary retardation at best.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

The system we used in GS/SS was used significantly longer, literal decades. The Nfuctor fanfiction thread here crashed and burned after 1 year.

No it didn't. Nfactor kept his leaderboard going here for quite a while, and it was even stickied at the top of forum.

You have already lost this subject.

I love how you have no argument for TODAY.......in which it is obvious that we use exclusives as a major metric at this forum.

You're so desperate, you're trying to save PC's reputation from a decade ago.:drake:That's the only thing you got, at this point.

in which it is obvious that we use exclusives as a major metric at this forum.

That's your opinion. I see no stickied wool coat thread. I had almost forgot that fucking low IQ moron idea existed until you literally brought it up again yesterday. Not a single poster here has mentioned it since I came back to the forum except you. I've been spamming PC won last gen (IT DID BTW) and I've only been met with resistance of other total library counts.

P.S. If you want to know why the fake random fanboy made system that was never used by any populated site and barely used here is stupid, why should a game that is only on XB and PC be "lesser" than a game that is only on Switch if they have the same score?  Switch can't play that MS game. PC/XB can't play the Switch game. They both have the same score. You and I know it's both arbitrary retardation at best.

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're so desperate, you're trying to save PC's reputation from a decade ago. 

It just won gen8 last year at both MC and GS and has the most player's it has ever had (vs individual console share). 

Edited by Substatic

That's your opinion.

Nope.

Nfactor kept his leaderboard going here for quite a while, and it was even stickied at the top of forum.

That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

And you the argument based on the acknowledge of those facts, which are true.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I  love how you have no argument for TODAY.......in which it is obvious that we use exclusives as a major metric at this forum.

You're so desperate, you're trying to save PC's reputation from a decade ago.:drake:That's the only thing you got, at this point.

That isn't an opinion, either.

That's a fact.

If you have a problem..............then go speak with everybody else on this forum, you are perfectly free to do, right now.

It just won gen8 last year at both MC and GS and has the most player's it has ever had (vs individual console share). 

Sorry, you're not going to re-litigate anything.

Especially based on your arbitrary metrics.........in which nobody appointed you to.

That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

It is not an opinion that there is no stickied Wool Coat Scale on this forum right now. You're telling me I should use fake rules that were only used for 1 year out of 20 years of GS rule usage?

It is not an opinion that PC won Gen8 going by GS or MC.

It is not an opinion that Nfactor failed to make his Wool Coat Scale work at GS and SS. It appears he failed to make it work here, due to the lack of a sticky and the only thread I can find on it lasted 1 year.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

It is not an opinion that there is no stickied Wool Coat Scale on this forum right now.

Yikes................talk about moving goalposts.]

Sorry, that's not going to work, either.

You just CONFIRMED that Nfactor's thread was stickied 10 years ago, and that was the way this forum judged platforms.

Thank you.........you've now lost the argument and it is over.

What do you mean. PC objectively won going by GS and MC scores for generation 8. 

You are not going to re-litigate anything.

That's not what we are talking about............in fact, what we were just talking about have now been completed and settled with your acknowledge that Nfactor's leaderboard was used in this forum and stickied at the top of this forum.

Thank you.

You want to re-litigate something else....go make another thread.

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nfactor's leaderboard was used in this forum and stickied at the top of this forum. 

For 1 year out of 20 years in 4 different forums. Nowhere to be seen or heard of for the past 10 years even here.  This fact it was swiftly abandoned at the 1 forum that ever adopted it should tell you that it objectively isn't the rule. Forget the fact it currently isn't stickied, the last time was a decade ago for 11 months.  "Wool Coat Scale" flopped miserably everywhere.   The whole history of SW across the entire internet laughs at you.

By the way, your inability to answer the following question should tell you why 4 forums refused to use it,

If you want to know why the fake random fanboy made system that was never used by any populated site and barely used here is stupid, why should a game that is only on XB and PC be "lesser" than a game that is only on Switch if they have the same score?  Switch can't play that MS game. PC/XB can't play the Switch game. They both have the same score. You and I know it's both arbitrary retardation at best.

#Bodybag

Edited by Substatic
8 hours ago, Substatic said:

For 1 year out of 20 years in 4 different forums.

No, his leaderboard was there for quite a while back then.

And we clearly still talk about exclusives as a huge metric now.

I love how you have no response for today, other than try to pretend you don't see it.

Sorry, you lost this argument, rather easily.

LOL, he's now trying to use quotes from OTHER FORUMS............that's not going to help you. Once again, that's what we do here.

Go to those other forums.

Edited by jehurey
On 2021-08-26 at 7:52 PM, Substatic said:

You're the first one I have seen bring it up, and like Nfuctor happen to be a Sheep. 

Not a very good internet historian if you think Nfactor was a sheep when he was making those leaderboards lol

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Not a very good internet historian if you think Nfactor was a sheep when he was making those leaderboards lol

He certainly wasn’t a Cow. He just cucked to every demand the forum threw at him, and the forum was predominantly lemshit in those days.

Thats why you had Xbox padded out with XBLA games every year. As if some 5 minute newgrounds flash game pile of shit was equivalent to a console full of AAA exclusives.