No More Resolution :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

summary 342p-360p handheld, targets 30fps in open word and cutscenes and 60fps in combat, never stable, 25fps in open world 720p-756p docked, targets 30fps in cutscenes and open world 60fps in com

LMFAO!!!! +1 for the title  

O damn, half the framerate, double the campaign. That’s some value gaming

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

How strange, this seems to be the only Switch thread on the forum where Jerry & Gouk aren’t involved in a jerry-go-round :drake:

Can’t play Doom at 800p/30fps but hyped for a game at 342p/25fps.

Sheep :grimaceleft:

When they hype a game as one of the BIGGEST BANGERS for Switch this year you think they gonna come post in a thread where the game was a 4.0 FLOP? Hell no. But they will go cry about Halo for 600 posts. 

• Like 1
On 2021-08-27 at 8:42 PM, TLHBO said:

342p, thats lower than old school youtube :omg: at 25fps too.

Jerry and Gouk can’t play Steam games at 800p but they got no problem with this 4.0 garbage at 342p lmfao sheep the most bias of all fanboys

12 hours ago, TLHBO said:

How strange, this seems to be the only Switch thread on the forum where Jerry & Gouk aren’t involved in a jerry-go-round :drake:

Can’t play Doom at 800p/30fps but hyped for a game at 342p/25fps.

Sheep :grimaceleft:

You want my attention so bad you had to lie twice to get it? You miss me that much? :drake:

Not once have I hated on the specs of the deck, said several times is a great device for enthusiasts.  You're still confused as why I'm not a slight bit threatened by the Deck I see.

And Slow Jonny is still trying to desperately plead for a response... What's that like 4 to 5 threads with posts begging for me to acknowledge him:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You want my attention so bad you had to lie twice to get it? You miss me that much? :drake:

Not once have I hated on the specs of the deck, said several times is a great device for enthusiasts.  You're still confused as why I'm not a slight bit threatened by the Deck I see.

And Slow Jonny is still trying to desperately plead for a response... What's that like 4 to 5 threads with posts begging for me to acknowledge him:umad:

Of course we wanted your attention. There’s like 2 pure sheep left on the forums and this is one of the biggest flops of the year. What fun is laughing at a flop if the faction it belongs to aren’t there to hear it? :trump2:

The resolution thing was Jerry true but to be honest you’re pretty much Jerry-lite these days and his official sidekick so you get lumped together.

45 minutes ago, Body Count said:

it's at a 75 or something on MC, and that's with fake sites like GS and their 4.0 heavily weighing down the average. 

Im sure this game is a banger.

Well I haven't played it but I think the poor performance hurts the game more than any other design flaws it can have. I watched some gameplay before launch and the Grasshopper crazy style is definitely much alive and firing from all cylinders. I laughed my ass off at one of the boss battle, I don't want to spoil anything but they smoked some good crack when they made this game, it's legitimately unique and stylish.

So when it comes to PC and I can play at high settings, 1080p, 60+ FPS I'm sure it will be solid game for fans of the series. Face it, Switch shit hardware combined with Grasshopper lack of technical skills didn't do this game any good in it's current state.

1 hour ago, Body Count said:

it's at a 75 or something on MC, and that's with fake sites like GS and their 4.0 heavily weighing down the average. 

Im sure this game is a banger.

The game is a MASSIVE FUCKING FLOP bitch.

YELLOW TIER GANG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ewww.png

You and the other retarded fake non gamer sheep around here deserve it too after hyping it like it was going to be some massive Switch victory :mj: 

Your only saving grace is that this is the last time you'll have to endure this trash since the creator said the series is done :lawl: 

it's a flop in the same sense that deadly premonition 2 is a flop.

1. People are jealous of Switch exclusivity.

2. The games both run a little rough, but remain hardcore gamer underground masterpieces.

3. The game does not represent tranny or SJW radical demands for what a modern cast of characters should be, see #2, this is a game for gamers who enjoy cult hits from a decade or more ago like deadly premonition, killer 7, D2, Illbleed, etc...

oh, and SMTV, Warioware, Danganronpa Decadence, metroid, advance wars 1 + 2, pokemon diamond + pearl are all due before the end of the year, year of nintendo continues. :juggle: 🤹‍♂️

#YearOfN

#PCBeatdown2k21

Edited by Body Count
49 minutes ago, Body Count said:

it's a flop in the same sense that deadly premonition 2 is a flop.

1. People are jealous of Switch exclusivity.

2. The games both run a little rough, but remain hardcore gamer underground masterpieces.

3. The game does not represent tranny or SJW radical demands for what a modern cast of characters should be, see #2, this is a game for gamers who enjoy cult hits from a decade or more ago like deadly premonition, killer 7, D2, Illbleed, etc...

oh, and SMTV, Warioware, Danganronpa Decadence, metroid, advance wars 1 + 2, pokemon diamond + pearl are all due before the end of the year, year of nintendo continues. :juggle: 🤹‍♂️

#YearOfN

#PCBeatdown2k21

ewww.png

:rofl: :rofls: 

56 minutes ago, Body Count said:

Holy shit.. since I barely read his post the first time I just noticed this.....

LMFAO @ THAT LIST!! :rofl: :rofls:  Baldingcunt was one of the idiots laughing at my list earlier too OMFG :kaz: 

Look at what BC has devolved into... my god... no wonder why he's just a scummy game collector now :scust: 

1 minute ago, Body Count said:

every game on that list will be 80+ on meta. Add in Cotton saturn tribute, Radirgy Swag, and Tiger heli collection and you have one of the best Q4 in history of consoles.

ewww.png

No More Bad Reviews Please :rofl: