Anyone following the story of the missing Florida girl?

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I find it hard to believe someone who was a person of interest in a case with FBI involved just "disappeared":francis:

Hopefully they just want him to believe no one knows where he is and they're secretly watching his every move and hoping he drops clues of where they can find the girl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope he, at least, got one last nut in while the body was warm.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Delita said:

I find it hard to believe someone who was a person of interest in a case with FBI involved just "disappeared":francis:

Hopefully they just want him to believe no one knows where he is and they're secretly watching his every move and hoping he drops clues of where they can find the girl

The FBI has been pretty useless lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they were watching the guy but managed to lose him.

29 minutes ago, Delita said:

Obviously an innocent man like him is running to solve the crime himself like The Fugitive. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

She's weaker and smaller than the guy, do you really think even if she started attacking him it would be ok for him to use lethal force against a 110 pound girl? Unless she had some kind of weapon like a knife or a gun. But its too early to speculate on that anyway, the reality is that 90% of these cases end with the guy being the culprit, so obviously people will be on her side. It doesn't help that the guy has been completely silent and hired a lawyer the moment he returned home....

I am not speculating on the fact that people called the police because they saw her physically abusing him.

10 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

From the footage, we can see she was really unstable and trying to distance himself away from her.

She was trying to be a YouTuber and he told her she couldn't (based on her emotional instability, he was right).

Cops did wrong by letting her drive and getting him in the patrol car.

You have issues. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol what woman beat you up and made you this way? 

Do you find amusement in a woman beating up a man? Maybe that's why you cheered up when the woman from the vid hit him but when the roles are inverted, you cry foul like the feminist bitch you are. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol is that how you feel? That you can fuck some sense into bossy women in your twin bed. 

I don't feel. I do.

So as a woman, I leave you the task of finding the nearest dumpster I can throw you in after I am done with you.

Edited by MalaXmaS
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yup. I think it was either an accidental death or a crime of passion..like homeboy snapped. I don’t think it was premeditated murder, though. 

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Do you find amusement in a woman beating up a man? Maybe that's why you cheered up when the woman from the vid hit him but when the roles are inverted, you cry foul like the feminist bitch you are. 

This is either an act or you are a pathetic micro penis basement dweller.