Kena Bridge of Spirits launch trailer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like this game.  Played a few hours and am loving it so far.  Nice challenge too with the bosses!   This weekend though I'm playing Halo and Tales.  Kena will be next after Tales  

i love the spiderman and forza horizon games, so it's a win/win for me  

Pls be a banger. This looks so good.   

Just now, Twinblade said:

Resetera was being pessimistic and assuming the game would disappoint because of the lack of marketing from Sony + the review embargo ending so late. But hopefully it will prove them wrong.

The devs are on twitter basically telling people relax, we just held the reviews because we didn't want spoilers out there.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

It’s $40, wouldn’t really consider that a small indie game.

Price doesn't matter, studio matters, like The Witness was $40 but still an indie game. 

I also didn't say small, I said smaller, so smaller than the gigantic first party IPs that Sony pushes and gives up review codes way ahead and reviews drop early.

It's just a PS backed console launch exclusive, just like The Ascent, Medium and other ones that were xbox console exclusive. 

• Like 1

There's high quality AAA games, and there's high quality Indie games.  As Madmal said it's more about the studio.  They're a small team.  It's one thing to have the budget/time if a big AAA game, and another to have a massive team to realize an ambitious idea.

Kena is definitely a high quality indie game.. ala Ori.  It's just got that extra touch of production values over the typical quality indie game.

• Like 1

82 on Open Critic at the moment.  Only 12 reviews though.

The most harsh review I saw was 65/100 from PC Gamer.  They're really harsh on games sometimes though.  But generally, this seems like what I was expecting.  Good stuff :glad: 

Just now, Remij said:

82 on Open Critic at the moment.  Only 12 reviews though.

The most harsh review I saw was 65/100 from PC Gamer.  They're really harsh on games sometimes though.  But generally, this seems like what I was expecting.  Good stuff :glad: 

Prob just another shitty PC port job :takei:

B)