production of alec baldwin murder flick will not continue, movie is cancelled

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This family is the worst, talk about being tasteless & tone deaf. A woman is dead and they're flaunting their Halloween celebration on social media  

He could have had his own family moment away from any cameras, but putting everything on social media including his fake smile while the family of the lady he shot is still grieving is absolutely inse

Can’t even finish the movie, so they died for nothing.

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

Now you're going to pretend to be a lawyer? You? LOL!

MSN:

He told the press he's eager to find out the results of the police investigation. Your boy's clearly sweating. Not just about being charged, but getting sued into oblivion and the damage to his career and reputation.

Are you a lawyer?

Nope.

but at least I've actually explained things to explain why I think the way I do.

You merely HOPING.:kaz:

And now, you've moved onto another hill in case he faces no criminal consequences........civil liability.:kaz: Its funny seeing you step down the ladder.

There's a reason why they create one-time LLCs for production partners in movies. LOL, its funny seeing you not know shit.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

He could have had his own family moment away from any cameras, but putting everything on social media including his fake smile while the family of the lady he shot is still grieving is absolutely insensitive and disrespectful.

No, it isn't

Alec Baldin is allowed to smile around his own family.

And now you're saying its a fake smile.........which implies that you are aware that he is feeling alot of emotion, and he's merely smiley because there's a photo being taken.

........which is all perfectly logical.

You really do sound pathetic, right now. You're wishing that something happen to him, directly, so hard.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Oh good, now Alec's beady-eyed daughter is getting in on the action. :D

uHfrv65.jpg

OHMAGAWD! Alec Baldwin's grown up daughter from a previous marriage, living by herself in another state DID WHAT NOW????????:bitchface:

yep she looks like the lowdown trashy broads over here in the west, prison yard tattoos, slutty clothing, and of course since her dad is so fucked up, she has daddy issues too. Probably loves drugs too. Her dad is a murderer afterall so can you really blame her?

Horrible family. the fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but at least I've actually explained things to explain why I think the way I do.

You merely HOPING.:kaz:

And now, you've moved onto another hill in case he faces no criminal consequences........civil liability.:kaz: Its funny seeing you step down the ladder.

There's a reason why they create one-time LLCs for production partners in movies. LOL, its funny seeing you not know shit.

Your legal opinion is meaningless. You're a retard who knows nothing about the law. I quoted  legal experts.

And I said in my first post that he would likely be sued.

He faces the possibility of criminal charges, he's almost certainly going to face civil charges, and he also has to defend himself in the court of public opinion.

You lose again. :rawf:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't

You're a pathological liar and a parasite who sponges off his parents. Your opinion on ethics is as laughable as your opinion on law. :camby:

It's trashy as hell to attention whore on social media right after gunning down a women in cold blood.

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't

Alec Baldin is allowed to smile around his own family.

And now you're saying its a fake smile.........which implies that you are aware that he is feeling alot of emotion, and he's merely smiley because there's a photo being taken.

........which is all perfectly logical.

You really do sound pathetic, right now. You're wishing that something happen to him, directly, so hard.

This really speaks volumes about the type of person you are. No empathy or sympathy even though those are the causes you supposedly constantly rally behind. It all lines up perfectly with the virtue signaling beliefs you hold.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This really speaks volumes about the type of person you are. No empathy or sympathy even though those are the causes you supposedly constantly rally behind. It all lines up perfectly with the virtue signaling beliefs you hold.

I don't think of Jerry as a moral or political person at all. He's a rat who wants cheese. That's it. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Your legal opinion is meaningless. You're a retard who knows nothing about the law. I quoted  legal experts.

You two should make a ban bet on it. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You two should make a ban bet on it. 

If you bet too, sure. Baldwin will face criminal and/or civil charges. Three month ban bet voluntarily enforced since bans aren't moderator enforced. I don't know what this accomplishes for your two since I go months without posting anyway and Baldwin's almost certainly going to be sued by someone, but sure.

Are you in?

Edited by Saucer
7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If you bet too, sure. Baldwin will face criminal and/or civil charges. Three month ban bet voluntarily enforced since bans aren't moderator enforced. I don't know what this accomplishes for your two since I go months without posting anyway and Baldwin's almost certainly going to be sued by someone, but sure.

Are you in?

Lol trying to have it both ways. No one is arguing he and the other producers more than likely will be sued, but you're the one who keeps posting about criminal charges in the typical snake maneuver you love to use. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

ing to have it both ways. No one is arguing he and the other producers more than likely will be sued, but you're the one who keeps posting about criminal charges

And now you're lying to weasel out of the bet.

When Baldwin said the set ran like a well-oiled machine, I joked that was a great defense.

Jerry then said he didn't need any defense.

I then said that he did because he was facing not only possible criminal charges, but likely civil charges, not to mention the harm to his career and reputation.

Jerry then ignored the three last reasons why he does need a defense and tried to focus only on the first one.

All your side does is lie.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

i clearly know more than you, who is almost intentionally trying to play stupid

its funny how you were a legal expert with kyle rittenhouse's case.

you keep on losing, like a right-wing snowflake.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

You're a pathological liar and a parasite who sponges off his parents. Your opinion on ethics is as laughable as your opinion on law. :camby:

It's trashy as hell to attention whore on social media right after gunning down a women in cold blood.

like how angry this bitch really is.

he's even calling her a whore.

hmmmmmmmmmmm..............white guy on the internet getting irrationally angry at some white girl he's never met before, and calling her a whore.

what five-letter word best describes that behavior?

__ n __ __ __ :lebron:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

no, you're just projecting.

because you are pretty much making this into a political thread, and you hate alec baldwin and wish to see him get punished because he's a liberal.

what's the last name of the lady who died, without having to look it up on google?

yeah, thats what i fucking thought.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i clearly know more than you, who is almost intentionally trying to play stupid

You don't know enough to have a credible legal opinion. Your legal opinion is worthless. Just like your life. Meanwhile I cited legal experts. 

No one gives a shit about your Sperg-Go-Round. 

Just now, Saucer said:

You don't know enough to have a credible legal opinion. Your legal opinion is worthless.

no, it isn't

either you can argue against my opinion.........or state why its worthless by you schooling me on the legalities of the case to discredit.

you're doing neither.

and you're clearly aware that you're doing neither.......you're just trying to discredit me without actually explaining why i should be discredited.

like i said...........you tried to act like a legal expert on the kyle rittenhouse shooting.

so, you already don't have credibility.