Terrorist attack in Liverpool: Nutcase Syrian refugee monster targeted women and children 'for maximum carnage'

23 minutes ago, lostfool said:

So he just killed himself.  I fear U.S. terrorist more.  Shit thread.  

shit poster. He was a radical with no paperwork or background who managed to get a pity pass into a 1st world country. He was also getting a free salary from the U.K taxpayers as well.

now a whole generation of new U.K citizens (real ones at that) have been wiped out.

should serve as a zero tolerance refugee policy moving forward.

#Send'EmBack

Edited by B C
20 minutes ago, B C said:

shit poster. He was a radical with no paperwork or background who managed to get a pity pass into a 1st world country. He was also getting a free salary from the U.K taxpayers as well.

now a whole generation of new U.K citizens (real ones at that) have been wiped out.

should serve as a zero tolerance refugee policy moving forward.

#Send'EmBack

Aren't you trying to migrate? 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Aren't you trying to migrate? 

only small difference was i had to submit my birth certificate, my college transcripts, a 2-page hand written letter, and pay for a criminal background check.... to be granted a 1-year visa sponsored by a company so that i can get a job, to work, legally.

oh and i come from a 1st world country not a failed state currently involved in religious-based war and conflict. :laff:

Edited by B C