Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking

I remember LemiJ arguing with me that that trailer was gameplay.... Even though the trailer ran at 24fps...which pretty much indicated it was a movie file 😂🤣

https://thegameawards.com/   Figure I'd make this thread a bit in advance so more people are likely to tune in. Should be nice to get a bump in activity on the forum.   Edit: Here

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

These awards are a sham. No way some superhero trash is the best story this year. Im certain Lost Judgement is way better in that regard.

Nah GOTG was good. Ive played both and although Lost judgement was better I have no issues with GOTG winning.

I'd still chose Returnal for best narrative personally though

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*