Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking

I remember LemiJ arguing with me that that trailer was gameplay.... Even though the trailer ran at 24fps...which pretty much indicated it was a movie file 😂🤣

https://thegameawards.com/   Figure I'd make this thread a bit in advance so more people are likely to tune in. Should be nice to get a bump in activity on the forum.   Edit: Here

Wait a minute, so the only actual award being given to a Microsoft studio is the award for accommodating disabled people to play their games?

:mjgrin:

....and why does a racing game need a sign-language interpreter?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, so the only actual award being given to a Microsoft studio is the award for accommodating disabled people to play their games?

:mjgrin:

....and why does a racing game need a sign-language interpreter?

Theres actually a lot of dialogue when you're racing. Not just the announcer but the other characters that are part of the story missions.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Elden Ring more anticipated than Starfield or BOTW 2 :ben: the hype is real

Elden Ring is going to be so revolutionary it's going to introduce new chemical elements to the periodic table.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah we get it, you hate short-haired women.

Oh yeah that must be it 🙂

She's younger than Keanu by 3 years and looks 10 years older. Nothing to do with fucking hair you tard 

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*