Why I hate conservatives.

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't want to go into details on how MLK would see current day issues and what his stance would be. You said it yourself anyway, most people are ignorant of how MLK would perceive these issues today so it has no real bearing on the discussion we're having.

Health care, voting rights, criminal justice, warfare, income inequality are still issues today tho, so.... 

I think most republicans in 2022 stands for racial justice and equality, the main message we got from King, to not judge your fellow man by his skin color. 

He also wasn't an idiot and realized platitudes don't actually make change. He also talked about the status quo and how it by design or just human nature is resistant to change and how it leads people to be willing to sit by and do nothing or go along with whatever suits their interest.

Like I said your buddy Twincel is fully OK with unconstitutional treatment of black people in a city he doesn't even live in, who loves the openly racist Trump. King supported shit then that Twincel doesn't now in fucking 2022. 

You think most conservatives disagree with such a notion and are a bunch of comic book villains actively planning the demise of other races in America? That's just nonsense, it's like you live in the 60s. 

First of all, you claim that Trans people are the most powerful people in western culture so like you are the kind of idiot that is easily swayed by propaganda by low information hacks. 

It doesn't take a coterie of malcontents planning world domination. Like do you retards read anything than Tim Pool and Daily Mail headlines? Chomsky wrote about how the country can swayed on social issues. 

You talk about the 60's like it was 1,000 years ago. We all know people who lived through that time. It's not saying that things aren't noticeably better but they aren’t fully fixed either. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh i was commenting on your stupidity as well. Since CRT was your punchline feel free to enlighten us. 

It worked as intended. :bena: 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Health care, voting rights, criminal justice, warfare, income inequality are still issues today tho, so.... 

He also wasn't an idiot and realized platitudes don't actually make change. He also talked about the status quo and how it by design or just human nature is resistant to change and how it leads people to be willing to sit by and do nothing or go along with whatever suits their interest.

Like I said your buddy Twincel is fully OK with unconstitutional treatment of black people in a city he doesn't even live in, who loves the openly racist Trump. King supported shit then that Twincel doesn't now in fucking 2022. 

First of all, you claim that Trans people are the most powerful people in western culture so like you are the kind of idiot that is easily swayed by propaganda by low information hacks. 

It doesn't take a coterie of malcontents planning world domination. Like do you retards read anything than Tim Pool and Daily Mail headlines? Chomsky wrote about how the country can swayed on social issues. 

You talk about the 60's like it was 1,000 years ago. We all know people who lived through that time. It's not saying that things aren't noticeably better but they aren’t fully fixed either. 

Of course they are real issues but it can't be your reasoning behind conservatives being what you claim they are if you also say they are oblivious to what MLK would say about said issues. 

Yeah, like you not doing anything when it comes to Covid mandates where everyday American freedoms are being infringed upon because ''you're over Covid''. 

Trump is racist, Twinblade is racist, I'm racist, Tim Pool is racist. Got it, mate.

I never said trans are the most powerful people. lol Over represented maybe but that's another topic for another time. Please don't get triggered. 

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Of course they are real issues but it can't be your reasoning behind conservatives being what you claim they are if you also say they are oblivious to what MLK would say about said issues. 

Yeah, like you not doing anything when it comes to Covid mandates where everyday American freedoms are being infringed upon because ''you're over Covid''. 

People have the right to not get vaxxed, that's their issue to deal with. I don't see how them potentially going around possibly shedding unchecked COVID should be the rest of society's burden. What is the whole point then? 

Trump is racist, Twinblade is racist, I'm racist, Tim Pool is racist. Got it, mate.

It's not even about being racist as apathy and disinterest nets the same results. Like if Trump said he loves underaged girls on camera he'd lose half of his base, him saying racist and sexist shit isn't a deal breaker for his supporters tho. 

I never said trans are the most powerful people. lol Over represented maybe but that's another topic for another time. Please don't get triggered. 

Uh huh. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

People have the right to not get vaxxed, that's their issue to deal with. I don't see how them potentially going around possibly shedding unchecked COVID should be the rest of society's burden. What is the whole point then? 

It's not even about being racist as apathy and disinterest nets the same results. Like if Trump said he loves underaged girls on camera he'd lose half of his base, him saying racist and sexist shit isn't a deal breaker for his supporters tho. 

Uh huh. 

Entertainment me here for a while, what's so racist about Trump? And don't tell me it's because he wanted to build a wall on the southern border.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Entertainment me here for a while, what's so racist about Trump? And don't tell me it's because he wanted to build a wall on the southern border.

I mean... Is it really necessary? Do I need to prove he's fat with a combover too? 

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

He’s so racist that a record number of minorities voted for him….liberals love statistics but only when it suits them.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

He’s so racist that a record number of minorities voted for him….liberals love statistics but only when it suits them.

How is that a even stat, retard? Like the motherfucker had to be sued by the state of New York to rent apartments to black people.

There was that time he called all but a few Mexicans rapist and drug dealers.

Told 4 elected officials to "go back to their countries"  even though 4 of them are natural citizens so this is their country. He actually said that shit publicly.

Wouldn't hire black people for certain jobs because he felt they as a race couldn't do. 

Like he hired Ben Carson, a fucking history making retired surgeon HUD secretary? Not even like Surgeon General? Not involved with Health care reform? He's black and against affordable housing, make him HUD Sec! 

Next are we going to discuss whether or not he sexually assaulted women? Or cheats out contractors and laborers out of their money? 

Is he cross burning racist? No. Is he like one of your uncles type racist...more likely. 

On 2022-01-31 at 11:59 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

How is that a even stat, retard? Like the motherfucker had to be sued by the state of New York to rent apartments to black people.

There was that time he called all but a few Mexicans rapist and drug dealers.

Told 4 elected officials to "go back to their countries"  even though 4 of them are natural citizens so this is their country. He actually said that shit publicly.

Wouldn't hire black people for certain jobs because he felt they as a race couldn't do. 

Like he hired Ben Carson, a fucking history making retired surgeon HUD secretary? Not even like Surgeon General? Not involved with Health care reform? He's black and against affordable housing, make him HUD Sec! 

Next are we going to discuss whether or not he sexually assaulted women? Or cheats out contractors and laborers out of their money? 

Is he cross burning racist? No. Is he like one of your uncles type racist...more likely. 

Lol talk about grasping for straws. Blacks and minorities in general were more prosperous and better off under Trump than they were under any other U.S. president before (including Brandon). You are so blinded by your hate for the big orange man that you can't accept the good he's done for people of all races.

Lol talk about grasping for straws.

Yes, a court of law finding him guilty of racial discrimination is reaching. Yes, his use of open racist rhetoric and racist dog whistles is grasping. 

Blacks and minorities in general were more prosperous and better off under Trump than they were under any other U.S. president before (including Brandon).

lol As if your stupid ass knows what he did or didnt do about anything. You just repeat the stupid shit he says or Fox News says. Your retarded ass thought he ended the drone program so please spare me your analysis of his economic platforms lol. 

You are so blinded by your hate for the big orange man that you can't accept the good he's done for people of all races.

lol Nigga, I'm not here to slap Trump's dick out of your mouth. Your cuck act is pretty fucking pathetic dude. If jacking off to videogames is this big of a deal for you, then do you. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, a court of law finding him guilty of racial discrimination is reaching. Yes, his use of open racist rhetoric and racist dog whistles is grasping. 

lol As if your stupid ass knows what he did or didnt do about anything. You just repeat the stupid shit he says or Fox News says. Your retarded ass thought he ended the drone program so please spare me your analysis of his economic platforms lol. 

lol Nigga, I'm not here to slap Trump's dick out of your mouth. Your cuck act is pretty fucking pathetic dude. If jacking off to videogames is this big of a deal for you, then do you. 

It could be worse, he could be like Biden who has a history of making objectively racist and discriminatory remarks but that all gets swept under the rug for some reason. It must be nice being a democrat in today's world, you're pretty much immune to persecution regardless of what you do.

It could be worse

LOL Well now it's "Well he could be more racist" as a defense. Jesus, you're such a pathetic shit stain of a "man". 

he could be like Biden who has a history of making objectively racist and discriminatory remarks but that all gets swept under the rug for some reason. It must be nice being a democrat in today's world, you're pretty much immune to persecution regardless of what you do.

LOL I dont know even know what to do with this. Some people think I'm being mean to you and it's like no, you're legit one of the biggest scumbags I've ever come across in 20 years of SW. Not only are you stupid as fuck, you're disingenuous and generally mean spirited. Like yeah, you're a 30 year old virgin or whatever and that deserves some pity I suppose, but you're like the shitty virgin that most women can tell is a POS and just stay away from. 

You so long to suck Trump's cock you're bringing up Biden like A) I give a fuck about Joe Biden. I never wanted him to run. I didnt vote for him in the primary. Everything that's going on now is exactly why. 

B: You're talking about the things he said that you probably agree with. Like I dont like Joe Biden for the 93 crime bill but that's exactly the kind of shit you want to happen now, so I'm guessing you're as racist as Joe Biden was in the 90s? More importantly, you DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RACISM (against people of color)

The only time you talk about race or discrimination is when you're whining about diversity or what you perceive as anti-white racism. Yet, you are either so bold or stupid as to try to hide behind what Biden said, that I'm so sure you know all about :roll: 

I imagine well-read conservatives would say they like the early '60s version of MLK when he was an optimist who thought we could put racism behind us fairly quickly by addressing black inequality instead of the latter '60s version of MLK when he became a pessimistic  commie preaching equity. I always wonder what MLK would've thought of the '80s when suddenly blacks  consistently become cultural icons that cut across the racial divide. Would he have moderated again.

• 5 months later...
On 2022-02-01 at 3:49 PM, Twinblade said:

Lol talk about grasping for straws. Blacks and minorities in general were more prosperous and better off under Trump than they were under any other U.S. president before (including Brandon). You are so blinded by your hate for the big orange man that you can't accept the good he's done for people of all races.

lol Grasping at straws. 

On 2022-02-08 at 10:55 PM, Saucer said:

I imagine well-read conservatives would say they like the early '60s version of MLK when he was an optimist who thought we could put racism behind us fairly quickly by addressing black inequality instead of the latter '60s version of MLK when he became a pessimistic  commie preaching equity. I always wonder what MLK would've thought of the '80s when suddenly blacks  consistently become cultural icons that cut across the racial divide. Would he have moderated again.

oh god, please STFU. 

22 hours ago, Chicano3000X said:

Conservatives only ever quote one line from MLK. The whole 'Judge by character, not my skin'. But they would never dare to quote anything else. It's disgusting.

Haha I remembered this thread when one of our resident incels used one line from the dream speech in order to bash black families.