CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what more violence from canadians?

so you just hurt your BLM argument.............you do know that, right?

Oh. Please explain. Dying to know your ridiculous thoughts. 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Oh. Please explain.

your and david's excuse was that this type of violence was a shock to you, and only happened to BLM in America.

Except now we have.

1.) Vancouver white people burning the streets over a fucking hockey game back in 2011

2.) Canadian truckers assaulting people and conspiring to murder people, caught with guns

3.) And now you showing Canadians toppling and defacing a second statue.

So................Canadians sure do seem to do this every bit as bad.

With the worst clearly still being people who would actually attack a Nation Government Capitol building in order to overthrow a presidential election............because that's the definition of an insurrection and terrorist attack.

16 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao It's interesting how Tucker Carlson (another racist btw) has become the conscience for you guys. 

Everyone and everything I don't agree with is racist!🤡

16 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, it's not. Like what is even your deal? Why is it impossible for you to acknowledge there's degrees to things. Complimenting a coworkers body is different than sexually assaulting them. How are you this fucking dense? 

No, you specifically talk about it like it's all on her and none of it is your fault. 

Oooh I love those buzz words. It really makes you sound like you know what you're talking about. 

Why does it even matter to the topic at hand? Yes they are various degrees of sexual harassments. Happy now?

You have no fucking idea what my life or relationship is like. Sit the fuck down. I never said I was perfect and neither is she. Just because I'm sick of her shit and complain doesn't mean I'm a bad person. And while we might have our fair share of arguments exchanges, in the end I always been good to her. We're breaking up but we're going to stay good friends. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Buzz words? Because racial identity politics is not a thing? Lmao, get the fuck out. 

Thanks for proving to me that you are worthless with nothing constructive to add to any conversations. Add me up to the list of alt right right wingers with Cooke and Twinblade that you constantly nag about. I'm done with you.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

your and david's excuse was that this type of violence was a shock to you, and only happened to BLM in America.

Except now we have.

1.) Vancouver white people burning the streets over a fucking hockey game back in 2011

2.) Canadian truckers assaulting people and conspiring to murder people, caught with guns

3.) And now you showing Canadians toppling and defacing a second statue.

So................Canadians sure do seem to do this every bit as bad.

With the worst clearly still being people who would actually attack a Nation Government Capitol building in order to overthrow a presidential election............because that's the definition of an insurrection and terrorist attack.

Somehow that's a justification for BLM riots. LMAO.

Keep the hypocrisy and trying to deflect what happened in your country. 

Is this you?

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Somehow that's a justification for BLM riots.

Pretty sure cops unfairly brutalizing one particular race for decades IS PRETTY FUCKING HUGE in America.

Explain to me masks.

Explain to me shutting down the country over.............................masks and vaccines

Explain to me threatening people, harassing them, conspiring to commit murders, is justfied..................over masks and vaccines, especially since you already have taken OTHER vaccines in your lifetime.

Explain.

Stop trying to deflect back over to BLM protests.

Explain.

Just now, jehurey said:

Pretty sure cops unfairly brutalizing one particular race for decades IS PRETTY FUCKING HUGE in America.

Explain to me masks.

Explain to me shutting down the country over.............................masks and vaccines

Explain to me threatening people, harassing them, conspiring to commit murders, is justfied..................over masks and vaccines, especially since you already have taken OTHER vaccines in your lifetime.

Explain.

Stop trying to deflect back over to BLM protests.

Explain.

More deflecting from you, you mean.

Yes, because Government authoritarian overreach and being threated with losing your job and lively hood is not a justification for a peaceful protest. :D At the very end of the pandemic when the virus is dying no less. You guys are essential workers and OOPS, not anymore, for no apparent fucking reason. stfu :mj:

Just now, Ramza said:

More deflecting from you, you mean.

deflecting???????????

CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

Get back to the subject on your own thread.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

deflecting???????????

Get back to the subject on your own thread.

do you think they are extremists

A few bad apples in the basket doesn't mean that they're all bad. %99,99 of people protesting did so in a peaceful manner and that's a fact.

This is coming from the same dude turning a blind eye to BLM riots. You're not kidding anyone. :tom:

Trudeau continue to pretend the protestors are nazis and so are the conservatives party apparently. Like one dude was spotted with a nazi flag on the first day of the protest and he was publicly shamed by other protestors. Trudeau is a lying, tyrannical fgt. He won't back down from his hateful rhetoric and threating Canadian workers like a bunch of terrorists. Absolutely shameful. We had some bad Prime Ministers but this is a new low.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trudeau continue to pretend the protestors are nazis and so are the conservatives party apparently. Like one dude was spotted with a nazi flag on the first day of the protest and he was publicly shamed by other protestors. Trudeau is a lying, tyrannical fgt. He won't back down from his hateful rhetoric and threating Canadian workers like a bunch of terrorists. Absolutely shameful. We had some bad Prime Ministers but this is a new low.

He has a script for everything. He's a glorified speech reader, that's all he does. Even telling a Jewish woman she stands with nazis, he doesn't even realize what he's doing because he's just an empty shell with nice hair. If you watch the video of him talking about the war measures act you see a chrystia FREELAND (ironic last name) mouthing all the words Trudeau is saying behind her mask. I'm starting to think she's the one in charge. 

Edited by Cooke
2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

He has a script for everything. He's a glorified speech reader, that's all he does. Even telling a Jewish woman she stands with nazis, he doesn't even realize what he's doing because he's just an empty shell with nice hair. If you watch the video of him talking about the war measures act you see a chrystia FREELAND (ironic last name) mouthing all the words Trudeau is saying behind her mask. I'm starting to think she's the one in charge. 

That's all the Liberal party does. Yeah I saw it but I thought it was the other way around.

Freezing bank accounts, cryptocurrency and money donations. Freeland indeed.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

A few bad apples in the basket doesn't mean that they're all bad. %99,99 of people protesting did so in a peaceful manner and that's a fact.

This is coming from the same dude turning a blind eye to BLM riots. You're not kidding anyone. :tom:

No, the "bad apples" are at the top.

The leaders themselves are white supremacists.

This is documented.

I'm going to post your THEIR OWN WORDS:

As mentioned above certain organizers of the convoy are white supremacists. Some of the core members that organized the convoy in Ottawa are white supremacists and are using propaganda such as "freedom" to galvanize support.[12] On their original MOU they stated that they wanted to overthrow the government and infringe upon the constitutional rights of Canadians while claiming to support "freedom".[13]

Convoy leader Pat King:

In a video posted on Twitter in 2019

, King suggests that unless Canadians “get up off your as—s and demand change,” they might want to change their names to “Ishmael” or “drop a bunch of change down the stairs” and  “call yourself chong ching ching chang.”

In other video footage

, King can be seen repeating racist conspiracy theories. In one clip posted to Twitter by another user

, King says “there’s an endgame, it’s called depopulation of the Caucasian race, or the Anglo-Saxon. And that’s what the goal is, is to depopulate the Anglo-Saxon race because they are the ones with the strongest bloodlines,” he said.

“It’s a depopulation of race, okay, that’s what they want to do.”

He then talks about men with the first names “Ahmed” and “Mahmoud” who he claims are trying to “not only infiltrate by flooding with refugees, we’re going to infiltrate the education systems to manipulate it” so there is “less procreation” which leads to “less white people — or you know, Anglo-Saxon. Let’s say Anglo-Saxon, because when I say white, all the ANTIFA guys call up the race card.”

Convoy leader Jason LaFace:

Jason LaFace — who at times uses the name “LaFaci” — is listed as the North and East Ontario organizer for the convoy on the Canada Unity website, and has been cited in other media as the main organizer for Ontario. In photos posted to his Facebook page, which were screenshotted by Global News, he shared an image titled “Canadian politicians who are not born in Canada” and included his own caption: “traitors to our country.”

According to a screenshot obtained by Global News, LaFace posted a selfie where he wore a hat with what appears to be the initials S.O.O., which is believed to stand for Soldiers of Odin — an anti-immigrant group first established in Finland.

...“One of the admins on their website is actually somebody who’s like the vice president of the Soldiers of Odin, a skinhead group in Sudbury, Ont.,” said Dr. Carmen Celestini, a post-doctoral fellow with the Disinformation Project at Simon Fraser University.

“His name is Jason LaFace. He also uses other names, but he is a vice president of this group, which organize events that will try to stop immigration, people who are BIPOC or people who are in LGBTQ communities.”

1) Angus Reid Institute - Blockade Backlash: Three-in-four Canadians tell convoy protesters, ‘Go Home Now’

2) The Daily Hive - “Vile, violent, and hateful”: Leaders denounce Nazi, Confederate flags at Ottawa protest

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Trudeau continue to pretend the protestors are nazis

they definitely appear to be white supremacists.

from the very leaders who created this protest:

As mentioned above certain organizers of the convoy are white supremacists. Some of the core members that organized the convoy in Ottawa are white supremacists and are using propaganda such as "freedom" to galvanize support.[12] On their original MOU they stated that they wanted to overthrow the government and infringe upon the constitutional rights of Canadians while claiming to support "freedom".[13]

Convoy leader Pat King:

In a video posted on Twitter in 2019

, King suggests that unless Canadians “get up off your as—s and demand change,” they might want to change their names to “Ishmael” or “drop a bunch of change down the stairs” and  “call yourself chong ching ching chang.”

In other video footage

, King can be seen repeating racist conspiracy theories. In one clip posted to Twitter by another user

, King says “there’s an endgame, it’s called depopulation of the Caucasian race, or the Anglo-Saxon. And that’s what the goal is, is to depopulate the Anglo-Saxon race because they are the ones with the strongest bloodlines,” he said.

“It’s a depopulation of race, okay, that’s what they want to do.”

He then talks about men with the first names “Ahmed” and “Mahmoud” who he claims are trying to “not only infiltrate by flooding with refugees, we’re going to infiltrate the education systems to manipulate it” so there is “less procreation” which leads to “less white people — or you know, Anglo-Saxon. Let’s say Anglo-Saxon, because when I say white, all the ANTIFA guys call up the race card.”

Convoy leader Jason LaFace:

Jason LaFace — who at times uses the name “LaFaci” — is listed as the North and East Ontario organizer for the convoy on the Canada Unity website, and has been cited in other media as the main organizer for Ontario. In photos posted to his Facebook page, which were screenshotted by Global News, he shared an image titled “Canadian politicians who are not born in Canada” and included his own caption: “traitors to our country.”

According to a screenshot obtained by Global News, LaFace posted a selfie where he wore a hat with what appears to be the initials S.O.O., which is believed to stand for Soldiers of Odin — an anti-immigrant group first established in Finland.

...“One of the admins on their website is actually somebody who’s like the vice president of the Soldiers of Odin, a skinhead group in Sudbury, Ont.,” said Dr. Carmen Celestini, a post-doctoral fellow with the Disinformation Project at Simon Fraser University.

“His name is Jason LaFace. He also uses other names, but he is a vice president of this group, which organize events that will try to stop immigration, people who are BIPOC or people who are in LGBTQ communities.”

Never heard of them.

So the movement itself represent white supremacy because of an old anti immigration Tweeter from two people? Got it. Doesn't look like a smearing campaign at all.

The left really hates the word freedom these days. I wonder why. :rofl: 

Some of the core members that organized the convoy in Ottawa are white supremacists and are using propaganda such as "freedom" to galvanize support.

:mj:

18 hours ago, Ramza said:

Everyone and everything I don't agree with is racist!🤡

Or, you just find yourself constantly defending or siding with racist? 

Why does it even matter to the topic at hand? Yes they are various degrees of sexual harassments. Happy now?

The topic, nothing. Your personality, everything. Including how warped your mentality is. 

You have no fucking idea what my life or relationship is like. Sit the fuck down. I never said I was perfect and neither is she. Just because I'm sick of her shit and complain doesn't mean I'm a bad person. And while we might have our fair share of arguments exchanges, in the end I always been good to her. We're breaking up but we're going to stay good friends. Who the fuck do you think you are?

"good" is relative. 

Buzz words? Because racial identity politics is not a thing? Lmao, get the fuck out. 

What's radical about it? I ask this even though you've displayed complete ignorance about what you're talking about but I want to be entertained. 

Thanks for proving to me that you are worthless with nothing constructive to add to any conversations. Add me up to the list of alt right right wingers with Cooke and Twinblade that you constantly nag about. I'm done with you.

I already did. You've displayed the same intellectual dishonesty,  and ignorance they have. You're definitely smarter than they are but thats like being able to jump higher than a baby can. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible