CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wow. Hope it backfires on him.

All this because he's too stubborn to even negotiate or present a plan of action to calm things down. Instead he resorts to typical progressive insults, use of authoritarian measures of force, violence and coercion by blocking their bank accounts, permits, etc. I couldn't even make this shit up in my wildest imagination, it blows my mind.

The bank account stuff is unbelievable and I’m shocked more people aren’t outraged by it. The government taking control of regular people’s finances and life savings over a protest is a line that should never be crossed, and is a tactic unheard of anywhere except China, where the tyrannical CCP does it to reign in dissidents.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

God damn these scumbag anti-vax criminal truckers are some of the dumbest form of humanity. 

The truckers are against mandates, not against the vaccines themselves. There is a big difference....

Good job discovering the forum, now you can show us firsthand just how uninformed you are.

• NPC 1
33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Good job discovering the forum, now you can show us firsthand just how uninformed you are.

Sit down kid, I'm never going to lose a debate here. Get used to it.

The truckers are against mandates, not against the vaccines themselves. There is a big difference....

While I'll debate that distinction in my next paragraph, multiple groups participating were 100% confirmed anti-vaxx psychopaths via COURT FILINGS.

In one 400-page court filing, they allege that the “false pronouncement of a Covid-19 ‘pandemic’” was carried out, at least in part, by Bill Gates and a “New World (Economic) Order” to facilitate the injection of 5G-enabled microchips into the population.  Both groups are listed as “participating groups” on the Canada Unity website, and sent vehicles and personnel to join the convoy.

5G and QAnon: how conspiracy theorists steered Canada’s anti-vaccine trucker protest | Canada | The Guardian

:sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu:

As for the remainder,

anti-vaxxer

noun
an·ti-vax·xer | \ ˌan-tē-ˈvak-sər  , ˌan-ˌtī- \
plural anti-vaxxers

Definition of anti-vaxxer

: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination  

:aitch:

Being a pure nuisance fucking criminal slime on top of harming the economy of your own country is degenerate shit. Muchless for a fucked up retard reason.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Lol they are 90% vaccinated 

Is that for the tiny % of Truckers doing the dumb-shit blockades? I thought that was for Truckers in general. Pretty super important distinction you will have to research. I await the citation for the vaccination rates of the criminal Truckers who blocked roads. 

Anyway,

5G and QAnon: how conspiracy theorists steered Canada’s anti-vaccine trucker protest | Canada | The Guardian

In one 400-page court filing, they allege that the “false pronouncement of a Covid-19 ‘pandemic’” was carried out, at least in part, by Bill Gates and a “New World (Economic) Order” to facilitate the injection of 5G-enabled microchips into the population.  Both groups are listed as “participating groups” on the Canada Unity website, and sent vehicles and personnel to join the convoy.

:omglol:

Edited by Substatic
12 hours ago, Substatic said:

Is that for the tiny % of Truckers doing the dumb-shit blockades? I thought that was for Truckers in general. Pretty super important distinction you will have to research. I await the citation for the vaccination rates of the criminal Truckers who blocked roads. 

Anyway,

:omglol:

holy bootlicker :sabu:

seriously you're talking about 5g microchips? you actually thing thats what this is about? lmao, that was some weird ass conspiracy shit from 2020.  The trump vaccines that no one wanted to take :lul:

Edited by Cooke
50 minutes ago, Cooke said:

seriously you're talking about 5g microchips?  you actually thing thats what this is about? 

That's not me, and that conservative conspiracy theory literally is what it's about for some of these subhuman road blockers. That quote is DIRECTLY from a group that was in the low IQ retard criminal trucker blockade :sabu:. It's directly taken from their dumbfuck court filling. 

And here's another group,

One such group, Hold Fast Canada, had organized pickets of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s headquarters, where they claimed that concentration camps had already been introduced in the country.

:drake:

It's best not to try to defend these retards. Just like any liberal/leftist on this site would be wise not to ever defend the Riots in 2020. This should be something BOTH sides completely agree on.

Edited by Substatic
22 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Well if he was one of these scum protesting.....[checks notes].....people getting vaccines..................

Then Horse is good guy :moto:

I can't tell if you're serious or not

Well if he was one of these scum protesting.....[checks notes].....people getting vaccines..................

Then Horse is good guy :moto:

This isn't just about vaccines, this is about the overreach of government and its excessive use of power against its people. Vaccines are just a portion of what Canadian truckers are protesting against. Every time you post you just continue to show us how out of touch you are.

I have good news,

A bicycle was thrown at the horse further down the line and caused the horse to trip. The horse was uninjured.

It's strange how it was a peaceful protest before they police showed up. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This isn't just about vaccines,  

It is for many of them,

:moto:

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's strange how it was a peaceful protest before they police showed up. 

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Throwing bikes at horses is just about what I expect from these smoothbrains. Protesting vaccine laws is quite stupid (funny enough they never cared about mandates prior to Covid, you know, the ones which 95% of their children followed 🤪) so you can't expect them to do anything smart.