CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

23 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Throwing bikes at horses is just about what I expect from these smoothbrains. Protesting vaccine laws is quite stupid (funny enough they never cared about mandates prior to Covid, you know, the ones which 95% of their children followed 🤪) so you can't expect them to do anything smart.

Have you ever touched a brain before? I have, they are all quite smooth. 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Throwing bikes at horses is just about what I expect from these smoothbrains. Protesting vaccine laws is quite stupid (funny enough they never cared about mandates prior to Covid, you know, the ones which 95% of their children followed 🤪) so you can't expect them to do anything smart.

Want to see the video? It was an old ladies walker. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol 'the media"

What would you like it to be called?

Strange how another accomplice of Maxwell kills himself in prison, cameras mysteriously don't work and hardly a peep out of the news media. 

Edited by Cooke
On 2022-02-20 at 1:25 PM, Cooke said:

holy bootlicker :sabu:

seriously you're talking about 5g microchips? you actually thing thats what this is about? lmao, that was some weird ass conspiracy shit from 2020.  The trump vaccines that no one wanted to take :lul:

On 2022-02-20 at 4:40 PM, Twinblade said:

This isn't just about vaccines, this is about the overreach of government and its excessive use of power against its people. Vaccines are just a portion of what Canadian truckers are protesting against. Every time you post you just continue to show us how out of touch you are.

On 2022-02-20 at 7:50 PM, Substatic said:

It is for many of them,

In one 400-page court filing, they allege that the “false pronouncement of a Covid-19 ‘pandemic’” was carried out, at least in part, by Bill Gates and a “New World (Economic) Order” to facilitate the injection of 5G-enabled microchips into the population.  Both groups are listed as “participating groups” on the Canada Unity website, and sent vehicles and personnel to join the convoy.

:moto:

Surprise surprise... Cooke and Twinblade are clueless about shit they're defending. 

Color me shocked that they had no idea what they were talking about!!!!!! 

Nah who am I kidding :sabu:

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

This is pretty much Goukosan, Jehurey and Remypoo

20220222_054110.jpg

Cooke posts another uninformed post that is based on shit he heard from his right wing media sources that tells him what to think. 

We respond and Actual facts that show once again Cooke is a low information ignoramus. 

Cooke's response... Memes. 

Lmfao what a dumbass.. Lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

lol memes and "Muh media".

Meanwhile some good news though,

Canadian police secure downtown Ottawa as truckers’ protest ends | Canada | The Guardian

Aww honey poo. Are the scary bad racist white supremacist Nazi hitlers all gone? You can sleep now? Don't let a bouncy castle and Canadian flag disturb you too much sweetie 

Edited by Cooke
5 hours ago, Cooke said:

This is pretty much Goukosan, Jehurey and Remypoo

20220222_054110.jpg

lol Y'all continue to be dishonest scum. I've never said anything pro or against the Canadian truckers. I've only said I dont care. It's rich seeing the hypocritical tears of people who were against BLM or Occupy protest because they would cause traffic jams and make it hard for other people to go to work defending this caravan.  Hell, We even had anti-protest laws put in place...all from conservatives now they are the ones showing the most support for the Convoy, because of course. 

The irony is that you're one of the most "activated" people on this forum. Your entire world view is based on memes and clickbait headlines. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Y'all continue to be dishonest scum. I've never said anything pro or against the Canadian truckers. I've only said I dont care. It's rich seeing the hypocritical tears of people who were against BLM or Occupy protest because they would cause traffic jams and make it hard for other people to go to work defending this caravan.  Hell, We even had anti-protest laws put in place...all from conservatives now they are the ones showing the most support for the Convoy, because of course. 

The irony is that you're one of the most "activated" people on this forum. Your entire world view is based on memes and clickbait headlines. 

I wasn't against occupy at all and I wasn't against BLM protests. I was against BLM and Antifa smashing windows, burning buildings, creating autonomous zones in cities and then getting millions of dollars in donations that haven't gone anywhere useful. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Aww honey poo. Are the scary bad racist white supremacist Nazi hitlers all gone? You can sleep now? Don't let a bouncy castle and Canadian flag disturb you too much sweetie 

Don't straw-man, I doubt many are racists and white supremacists. I'm not far left so you can stop that nonsense.

But some of them are factually making it hard to live in some Canadian cities and directly hurting the economy through literal criminal means though.  I'm sure you think it's cool to be pro-crime because these people beleive in something you do (albeit something objectively false). But in reality that's cringe. Perhaps they can try to get their point accross, as dumbfuck as it is, through legal protests. 

3/4th Canadians want these clown to go the fuck home. And I agree. Good on the police for taking out the trash.

Edited by Substatic
17 hours ago, Cooke said:

What would you like it to be called?

Strange how another accomplice of Maxwell kills himself in prison, cameras mysteriously don't work and hardly a peep out of the news media. 

How many of the right wing sites you use reported on it? It's funny how you guys whine about CNN and NBC yet watch Fox New which by far produces the least news of any cable network. I'm sure they're reporting all about the Canadian convoy and only because for some reason being anti-mandate or anything COVID related is automatically a good thing to right wingers. I only really know what my boy blizy in Toronto, and some segments I've seen about it but I know when Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham are in support of something, it's a red flag. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How many of the right wing sites you use reported on it? It's funny how you guys whine about CNN and NBC yet watch Fox New which by far produces the least news of any cable network. I'm sure they're reporting all about the Canadian convoy and only because for some reason being anti-mandate or anything COVID related is automatically a good thing to right wingers. I only really know what my boy blizy in Toronto, and some segments I've seen about it but I know when Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham are in support of something, it's a red flag. 

Not really an answer to what I said but Ok. Fox news is sensationalist tabloid news. 

20 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Don't straw-man, I doubt many are racists and white supremacists. I'm not far left so you can stop that nonsense.

But some of them are factually making it hard to live in some Canadian cities and directly hurting the economy through literal criminal means though.  I'm sure you think it's cool to be pro-crime because these people beleive in something you do (albeit something objectively false). But in reality that's cringe. Perhaps they can try to get their point accross, as dumbfuck as it is, through legal protests. 

3/4th Canadians want these clown to go the fuck home. And I agree. Good on the police for taking out the trash.

Criminal means? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Not really an answer to what I said but Ok. Fox news is sensationalist tabloid news. 

Your question was stupid because it was never about what the call the media as much as you simply parroting "the media" like you're woke. You're one of the biggest bottom feeders in here of  propaganda yet act like everyone else is some puppet and you're above it. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Your question was stupid because it was never about what the call the media as much as you simply parroting "the media" like you're woke. You're one of the biggest bottom feeders in here of  propaganda yet act like everyone else is some puppet and you're above it. 

I'm anti government overreach. What propaganda does someone who wants less government follow? Propaganda usually comes from the government and parroted by the media.