CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

Oh no, someone put a Canadian flag and a hat on Terry Fox statue and they are making noises until 11:30pm. What an extreme and violent protest. Viewers may find these footage disturbing... :kaz: 

The pushed narrative is so obvious, they're not even trying to be subtle about it. Someone put a nazi symbol over Trudeau's face, that must mean they are nazis!

They would just love it if things actually got violent for real.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

When right leaning people peacefully protest, its considered a violent riot. When left leaning people violently riot, its considered a peaceful protest. Gotta love how backwards everything is thanks to the crazy left.

What do you label Jan 6th as? :trump:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What do you label Jan 6th as? :trump:

Hundreds of businesses destroyed, millions of dollars in damages, DOZENS of people killed during the 'peaceful' George Floyd riots. The january 6th riots aren't in the same league despite the media's constant bitching about it being terrorism and comparable to 9/11 (shameful that liberals actually made that comparison).

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Hundreds of businesses destroyed, millions of dollars in damages, DOZENS of people killed during the 'peaceful' George Floyd riots. The january 6th riots aren't in the same league despite the media's constant bitching about it being terrorism and comparable to 9/11 (shameful that liberals actually made that comparison).

You didn't answer the question, what do you label Jan 6th as? An insurrection, an attack on the capitol, a simple peaceful riot by patriots or something else? :trump:

Edited by Goukosan
10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You didn't answer the question, what do you label Jan 6th as? An insurrection, an attack on the capitol, a simple peaceful riot by patriots or something else? :trump:

It was just a riot, and don't come at me with the bullshit insurrection story that the mainstream media keeps pushing. Just because a few people brought the riot into the capital doesn't make it an insurrection or terrorism. I like how so many BLM 'peaceful protestors' attacked federal buildings during the 2020 summer riot and even tried to break into some of them yet nobody in the media bothered calling that out.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It was just a riot, and don't come at me with the bullshit insurrection story that the mainstream media keeps pushing. Just because a few people brought the riot into the capital doesn't make it an insurrection or terrorism. I like how so many BLM 'peaceful protestors' attacked federal buildings during the 2020 summer riot and even tried to break into some of them yet nobody in the media bothered calling that out.

Oh it was just a riot huh? 

What exactly was the goal of storming the capitol? Why were they there? Why did they storm the building an attack the capitol police that were there to protect our elected office? 

They were trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power, the basis of our democracy. 

A violent riot against the government to try to stop a democratic process is an insurrection doofus :umad:

Oh and while we are on the topic,it's been at least s month now... Surely you've seen the fox hosts texts to Trump and his team while this insurrection was going on. 

Oh and have you seen the fake Electors and fake certificates that Trump tried to submit to say the electors chose him? 

No thoughts on those two things? 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Gofundme pulling their funding, and opting to use the money for their own purposes (supposedly donating to 'charities') instead of refunding the people who donated, is altogether some of the most appalling shit I've seen recently.

Reading is essential :umad:

"We will automatically refund all contributions directly — donors do not need to submit a request. You can expect to see your refund within 7–10 business days."   

I didn't know you found donations not being refunded as so appalling... What ever happened to all the donations for" stop the steal" huh?...... Oh yea the campaign took the millions of dollars and ran with it....

No one got a single penny back.... How appalled were you? 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Reading is essential :umad:

"We will automatically refund all contributions directly — donors do not need to submit a request. You can expect to see your refund within 7–10 business days."   

I didn't know you found donations not being refunded as so appalling... What ever happened to all the donations for" stop the steal" huh?...... Oh yea the campaign took the millions of dollars and ran with it....

No one got a single penny back.... How appalled were you? 

They must have backtracked, because they originally said they wouldn't be doing refunds.

Either way, the campaign had every right to exist and pulling it is shady af. Gofundme has hosted numerous BLM campaigns that have raised an insane amount of money even though its an organization associated with violent riots that have caused a significant amount of damage and loss of life over the years. The freedom convoy is as peaceful as it gets in comparison.

And where exactly do all those BLM donations go? Certainly not to help Black people anywhere. In fact, the BLM founders are knee deep in a massive scandal at the moment because its looking they've done nothing but pocket the millions of dollars they'e made over the years for their own personal use. But of course you won't see this on mainstream media outlets

https://www.westernjournal.com/blm-scandal-authorities-cut-off-funding-vow-hold-leaders-liable-repeated-lawbreaking/

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They must have backtracked, because they originally said they wouldn't be doing refunds.

Initially they said fill out a form and you will get refunds.  Whatever funds remained after the refund deadline would be donated to a charity. 

"All donors may submit a request for a full refund until February 19th, 2022 using this dedicated refund form." 

See that what happens when you only read headlines and not the actual source :umad:

You didn't answer the question, how appalled were you when the previous administration created a fundraiser for a fake cause, didn't use the money for the cause, and when people requested refunds because they realized they were scammed... The administration took the over 75 million and ran off with it. 

That must have been the most appalling shit you have ever seen in your life right? :trump: 

Edited by Goukosan
49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Initially they said fill out a form and you will get refunds.  Whatever funds remained after the refund deadline would be donated to a charity. 

"All donors may submit a request for a full refund until February 19th, 2022 using this dedicated refund form." 

See that what happens when you only read headlines and not the actual source :umad:

You didn't answer the question, how appalled were you when the previous administration created a fundraiser for a fake cause, didn't use the money for the cause, and when people requested refunds because they realized they were scammed... The administration took the over 75 million and ran off with it. 

That must have been the most appalling shit you have ever seen in your life right? :trump: 

It doesn't matter, you are missing the point entirely. Having the ability to donate money towards a cause you believe in IS WHAT MATTERS. Obviously there's a risk with any of these that the money won't go where its supposed to go, but anyone who donates should be aware of that. What matters is that they have the opportunity, gofundme completely took that away because like every other major tech company they're controlled by people who don't give a shit about free speech and the right to protest (unless it has origins in left leaning politics).

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It doesn't matter, you are missing the point entirely. Having the ability to donate money towards a cause you believe in IS WHAT MATTERS. Obviously there's a risk with any of these that the money won't go where its supposed to go, but anyone who donates should be aware of that. What matters is that they have the opportunity, gofundme completely took that away because like every other major tech company they're controlled by people who don't give a shit about free speech and the right to protest (unless it has origins in left leaning politics).

Ohh now it doesn't matter..... But two seconds ago it did matter.... What happened bro? :umad:

What happened to you being appalled by people not getting refunds from a funding campaign, Americans were cheated out of over 75 million... Yet you don't care that they didn't get refunds....hmmm why is that? :trump2: 

The police came to gofundme and asked them to shut the fund down.  Go fund me didn't randomly close it. 

GoFundMe said it “supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.”

In fact, the company initially released $1 million in funds to convoy organizers on Jan. 27 after they presented a plan for distributing the money to convoy participants.

Reports from police have seemingly changed that.

“We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity,” said the statement.

The platform is allowing requests for donation refunds until Feb. 19. (this has since changed to automatic refunds) 

Lmfao Twinblade lmfao

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohh now it doesn't matter..... But two seconds ago it did matter.... What happened bro? :umad:

What happened to you being appalled by people not getting refunds from a funding campaign, Americans were cheated out of over 75 million... Yet you don't care that they didn't get refunds....hmmm why is that? :trump2: 

The police came to gofundme and asked them to shut the fund down.  Go fund me didn't randomly close it. 

GoFundMe said it “supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.”

In fact, the company initially released $1 million in funds to convoy organizers on Jan. 27 after they presented a plan for distributing the money to convoy participants.

Reports from police have seemingly changed that.

“We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity,” said the statement.

The platform is allowing requests for donation refunds until Feb. 19. (this has since changed to automatic refunds) 

Lmfao Twinblade lmfao

Gofundme supported the lawless Seattle CHOP Zone where people were MURDERED. How do you explain that?

https://thepostmillennial.com/gofundme-chaz-chop-murder

You're done. Take the L and move on.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why is this nigga like this? Like this is always his answer when he's wrong and he never shuts the fuck up. He just continues to say stupid, and incorrect shit with an attitude. The dude talks like a fucking right-wing bot or something. Hey that thing I said was wrong, then that other thing I said as a dodge was wrong, also it doesn't matter that reason I'm upset are true or not, I'm still upset. 

It's a good thing Twincel is too much of a bitch boy or he'd probably do some fucking Elliot Rogers shit and murder a bunch of women or something with his psychopath ass. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Gofundme supported the lawless Seattle CHOP Zone where people were MURDERED. How do you explain that?

https://thepostmillennial.com/gofundme-chaz-chop-murder

You're done. Take the L and move on.

That's on the Seattle Police department for not requesting the page taken down doofus.   

Go fund me supported the page for the truckers, released funds to them in January and it would have continued until the police requested the fund to be taken down.

So now are you anti police?  The police were the ones who DEFUNDED the truckers..... Blue lives matter right? :umad:

You entire intial post was about people not getting refunds... Which surprise surprise was incorrect.   You got curb stomped and then started crying "Bbbbbbut it doesn't matter" :awww:.....  

Edited by Goukosan
38 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why is this nigga like this? Like this is always his answer when he's wrong and he never shuts the fuck up. He just continues to say stupid, and incorrect shit with an attitude. The dude talks like a fucking right-wing bot or something. Hey that thing I said was wrong, then that other thing I said as a dodge was wrong, also it doesn't matter than I was wrong two times previously. I'm still upset. 

It's a good thing Twincel is too much of a bitch boy or he'd probably do some fucking Elliot Rogers shit and murder a bunch of women or something with his psychopath ass. 

It's fucking hilarious to watch :omglol: