CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I don't see the problem, it's been a protest with mostly peaceful honking 🙂 

https://streamable.com/o43q0d

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.

How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores, marijuana dispensaries), losing my job/career and losing the autonomy of what I do with my body. 

Clearly no freedom was lost at all.

The pro authoritarians lefties are fucking retarded. Quick it's time to get another booster that may or may not work, not because it was described by your doctor but because a bunch of lazy and unhealthy career politicians said so. Makes sense. :laff: 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

I will answer you later, Liquid. Don't have enough time right now. I must say I enjoy this clip of Tucker Carlson quite a lot tonight and I'm not saying this to get Liquid riled up. lol

Also Singh, the leader of the NPD is a fucking tool. Not like his party matters but wow, the smearing campaign is in full force. Absolutely shameful. Really hope Pierre Poilievre becomes leader of the conservative party and win the next election. Someone save us from these clowns.

News

Jagmeet Singh Says The Freedom Convoy's Goal Is To 'Overthrow The Government'

lmao the Botox segment :D tucker can be hilarious

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

^Those rants are cringeworthy. With people like you out there its no surprise the country is as divided as it is. Imagine calling almost half the population bullies, liars, racist, bigots, profiteers, Grifters, and Abusers because they simply think differently than you do. I find leftists (particularly progressives) woefully ignorant and I may vehemently disagree with them, but im not going to think of them as shitty people.

I forgot enablers. It sounds like a grand charge but seeing as you yourself qualify as a DK, a liar, and enabler it's not that much of a stretch. It's also not half but a third. That's a possible problem if there were ever an equally powerful third party option. We wouldn't be dealing with majorities anymore. 

You claiming to find anyone "woefully ignorant" is fucking hilarious as I've never seen anyone get proved wrong on a consistent basis as you do. Like I know you're feeling yourself because there are misguided people here who agree with you but so far none of the facts, data, history, or daily occurrences agree with your mindset. We're not talking about which kind of apple is best, we're talking water being wet type of situation and you're always saying it's dry. You are a fucking moron, brodie. The sad thing is a person can be stupid and still make good points, but you're also too fucking lazy to actually even check if what you're saying is right. 

It's nice you dont think of them as shitty seeing as they're most likely better people than you are. I'm not saying you're a shitty person because you're dumb or ignorant. A person can be a shitty and smart, or a great person who isn't the brightest. You're a shitty person because you express beliefs, and when the reasoning is proven wrong you dont even take a second to reconsider your position or someone elses. You fucking make up a lie on the spot to reinforce that point, and when that is also proven wrong you simply state that you dont care or it doesnt matter. 

You are cowardly, selfish, dishonest, and unjustifiably arrogant. You're the type of goon who'd side with a bully so they dont pick on you. 

14 hours ago, Ramza said:

I will answer you later, Liquid. Don't have enough time right now. I must say I enjoy this clip of Tucker Carlson quite a lot tonight and I'm not saying this to get Liquid riled up. lol

Also Singh, the leader of the NPD is a fucking tool. Not like his party matters but wow, the smearing campaign is in full force. Absolutely shameful. Really hope Pierre Poilievre becomes leader of the conservative party and win the next election. Someone save us from these clowns.

News

Jagmeet Singh Says The Freedom Convoy's Goal Is To 'Overthrow The Government'

lol You enjoy a clip of a rich kid who became a journalist calling out a rich kid who became a journalist. Carlson, who failed everywhere he went until he made it to FOX NEWS and just copied O'Reilly and became an enabler to power. Ok lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You enjoy a clip of a rich kid who became a journalist calling out a rich kid who became a journalist. Carlson, who failed everywhere he went until he made it to FOX NEWS and just copied O'Reilly and became an enabler to power. Ok lol. 

Yeah, that's very relevant to everything else he has said. Thanks for the thoughtful input. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I forgot enablers. It sounds like a grand charge but seeing as you yourself qualify as a DK, a liar, and enabler it's not that much of a stretch. It's also not half but a third. That's a possible problem if there were ever an equally powerful third party option. We wouldn't be dealing with majorities anymore. 

You claiming to find anyone "woefully ignorant" is fucking hilarious as I've never seen anyone get proved wrong on a consistent basis as you do. Like I know you're feeling yourself because there are misguided people here who agree with you but so far none of the facts, data, history, or daily occurrences agree with your mindset. We're not talking about which kind of apple is best, we're talking water being wet type of situation and you're always saying it's dry. You are a fucking moron, brodie. The sad thing is a person can be stupid and still make good points, but you're also too fucking lazy to actually even check if what you're saying is right. 

It's nice you dont think of them as shitty seeing as they're most likely better people than you are. I'm not saying you're a shitty person because you're dumb or ignorant. A person can be a shitty and smart, or a great person who isn't the brightest. You're a shitty person because you express beliefs, and when the reasoning is proven wrong you dont even take a second to reconsider your position or someone elses. You fucking make up a lie on the spot to reinforce that point, and when that is also proven wrong you simply state that you dont care or it doesnt matter. 

You are cowardly, selfish, dishonest, and unjustifiably arrogant. You're the type of goon who'd side with a bully so they dont pick on you. 

Ok bro. Im a shitty person and you're the beacon of morality, got it.

• Haha 1
On 2022-02-01 at 3:56 PM, Twinblade said:

It was just a riot, and don't come at me with the bullshit insurrection story that the mainstream media keeps pushing. 

Tues Feb 8th - Mitch McConnell repudiated that description, saying, “We saw it happen. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election, from one administration to the next. That’s what it was.”

You were saying? :umad:

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Tues Feb 8th - Mitch McConnell repudiated that description, saying, “We saw it happen. It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election, from one administration to the next. That’s what it was.”

You were saying? :umad:

Yeah, one of the darkest day in American history...

Right up there with Pearl Harbor and 9/11. :tom: 

What really happened other than a bunch of pansy politicians getting spooked for the first time in forever? 

Leftists have a real hard-on for Jan 6, while ignoring every other violent riot that happened around the same time. No double standards here at all. lmao, fucking get over it.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Ok bro. Im a shitty person and you're the beacon of morality, got it.

I dont claim any sort of moral high ground on anyone. You're a dishonest person and would willing follow corrupt people for your own benefit.. That makes you shitty in my book but take it how you take it. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, one of the darkest day in American history...

Leftists have a real hard-on for Jan 6, 

Mitch McConnell is the senate leader for the republicans (right wing) you ignorant dip shit.  :sabu:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mitch McConnell is the senate leader for the republicans (right wing) you ignorant dip shit.  :sabu:

I'm aware he's republican, dipshit. I looked him up and I immediately recognized him. That doesn't change the fact of what I just said. He's a pansy politician and leftist have a hard on for Jan 6.

Is that your ultimate argument? Good job, captain obvious. :tom:

I'm gonna one up Gouk before he has a chance to reply. Do you expect any politicians to come up and openly embraced what happened on Capitol Hill? I understand the mob was on the side of Trump but that doesn't change anything. It's their power, their way of life and their heads that are at stake here. 99% of politicians and government officials at Washington doesn't want this event to ever repeat itself.

The difference is the left is inconsistent when it comes to civil disobedience. It's not like I think it's cool either to try to forcefully revoke a democratic vote. I'm not endorsing what happened, simply pointing out the hypocrisy on full display. Kamala Harris speech on last Jan 6 was the funniest thing I've ever heard. They try so hard to oversell it.

McConnell said that Trump is personally responsible for what happened at Capitol Hill since the beginning, this is nothing news worthy but you come here acting like it's the end of all arguments. 

Edited by Ramza
8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm gonna one up Gouk before he has a chance to reply. Do you expect any politicians to come up and openly embraced what happened on Capitol Hill? I understand the mob was on the side of Trump but that doesn't change anything. It's their power, their way of life and their heads that are at stake here. 99% of politicians and government officials at Washington doesn't want this event to ever repeat itself.

The difference is the left is inconsistent when it comes to civil disobedience.

No they're not.

Please point out the number of times leftists have literally attacked our nation's government?

I'll wait.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The difference is the left is inconsistent when it comes to civil disobedience. It's not like I think it's cool either to try to forcefully revoke a democratic vote. I'm not endorsing what happened, simply pointing out the hypocrisy on full display. Kamala Harris speech on last Jan 6 was the funniest thing I've ever heard. They try so hard to oversell it.

McConnell said that Trump is personally responsible for what happened at Capitol Hill since the beginning, this is nothing news worthy but you come here acting like it's the end of all arguments. 

Have you not been paying attention? The RNC just censored two of their own who spoke the truth about Jan 6th.  Almost the entire Republican house and Senate openly embraced what happened on Jan 6th. 

Only a Literal handful of republican politicians have openly spoke out against it and stuck to it.   Mitch McConnell was speaking out against the entire RNC and the house of Republicans for supporting that BS narrative that it was just "legitimate polictal discourse" :umad:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they're not.

Please point out the number of times leftists have literally attacked our nation's government?

I'll wait.

So it's okay if it's the poor neighborhoods and small businesses that gets literally destroyed and burned as long as it doesn't put them or their perceived power directly in danger?

Sounds about right, Jerry. :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Have you not been paying attention? The RNC just censored two of their own who spoke the truth about Jan 6th.  Almost the entire Republican house and Senate openly embraced what happened on Jan 6th. 

Only a Literal handful of republican politicians have openly spoke out against it and stuck to it.   Mitch McConnell was speaking out against the entire RNC and the house of Republicans for supporting that BS narrative that it was just "legitimate polictal discourse" :umad:

Who and what did they say exactly? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know.

Openly speaking against is one thing, not openly praising the act is another and that's what I'm trying to say here. Deep down they know it was wrong. They're playing politics, I mean they tried to sell the narrative that the elections were rigged so no surprises there. I never quite believed it myself though. 

Still, it wasn't that violent of a riot. Not from what I've seen. One side is trying hard to blow it out of proportion. It's what it represents that is the issue not so much what actually transpired. I know you won't ever admit it but deep down I know you know I'm right on this.  

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Alberta dropping the vaccine passport at midnight. Saskatchewan to follow suit soon. 

BC and Atlantic Canada will be last. Most pussy provinces.