CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're trying to clutch your pearls and pretend that "leftists" are acting on a level of savagery you've never seen before.

and of course, that's not true.

Basically....................you don't like it when black people do it.

That's what it boils down to.

When white people are doing it, apparently its not that threatening.

You are falling for right-wing dog-whistles.

their headline literally says "Trumps forces escalate violence":lawl::lawl:

you literally just debunked the very core of your argument.

Well, yeah BLM/antifa riots are some of the worst I have ever seen. That much you are correct.

Did I ever defend Trump in regards to the riots in this thread? The key words in the headline was 21 police officers injured. Keep trying to stir away attention elsewhere. lol

Edited by Ramza
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Well, yeah BLM/antifa riots are some of the worst I have ever seen.

No, they're not.

That's why you are full of shit.

You literally cannot prove that they are not.

The January 6 insurrection was worse than any BLM protest, ever.

This is why no one is going to take you seriously.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not.

That's why you are full of shit.

You literally cannot prove that they are not.

The January 6 insurrection was worse than any BLM protest, ever.

This is why no one is going to take you seriously.

This is my objective point of view and you have nothing to say about that. I've witnessed plenty of riots and civil disobedience but never something on the level of antifa/BLM, at least not in North America. Period.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This is my objective point of view

which means that its worth nothing.

Shepherd Smith, quite possibly the only person at Fox news who was a real journalist, and had the most credibility, said this when he LEFT Fox news last year.

"I agree that you can have your own opinions........but you're opinion have to be based on fact"

And if you don't have that, your opinion isn't worth shit.

Why do you keep on telling us, with all these right-wing talking points that you continually bring up, once we LECTURE YOU, and CORRECT YOU on the facts.........you tell us the same shit, "well, I didn't know that", like as if we're supposed to issue you a golf handicap for your argument, and simply give you a pass because you're presenting an argument in which you don't know all the facts?

Its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to inform yourself before you open your mouth and type this, right?

If you're wrong, then you're wrong.

Did you expect me to say "oh well...........because you didn't this piece of information, I'll go ahead and treat your flawed talking point like its correct" ?????????

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

which means that its worth nothing.

Shepherd Smith, quite possibly the only person at Fox news who was a real journalist, and had the most credibility, said this when he LEFT Fox news last year.

"I agree that you can have your own opinions........but you're opinion have to be based on fact"

And if you don't have that, your opinion isn't worth shit.

Why do you keep on telling us, with all these right-wing talking points that you continually bring up, once we LECTURE YOU, and CORRECT YOU on the facts.........you tell us the same shit, "well, I didn't know that", like as if we're supposed to issue you a golf handicap for your argument, and simply give you a pass because you're presenting an argument in which you don't know all the facts?

Its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to inform yourself because you open your mouth and type this, right?

If you're wrong, then you're wrong.

Did you expect me to say "oh well...........because you didn't this piece of information, I'll go ahead and treat your flawed talking point like its correct" ?????????

Unlike you I don't think I know everything or that everything I say is a fact. 

I'm supposed to be insulted because I don't think myself superior like you do? Lol, please. Sit down.

If I say something that I personally witnessed or saw it cannot be anything but an objective point of view. I won't try to pass it off as some sort of hard evidence or fact.

Keep digging your own hole, man. You look absolutely ridiculous right now and you can't even stick to the subject or actual arguments I bring forward because you aren't interested in having an actual debate or conversation. All you want is to skew reality to fit your agenda. Typical modern leftist mindset.

Unlike you I don't think I know everything or that everything I say is a fact. 

Really? because you sure do start these threads like as if you think you know what you are talking about?

Keep digging your own hole, man. You look absolutely ridiculous right now and you can't even stick to the subject or actual arguments I bring forward because you aren't interested in having an actual debate or conversation.

No, I'm not looking ridiculous.

I'm pointing out when you make a flawed argument, or when you say something that is just plain ignorant and wrong.

I don't reward people having flawed "conversations" based off of things that are not true or grossly misleading..............why would I want to "stick to" that?

Just now, jehurey said:

Really? because you sure do start these threads like as if you think you know what you are talking about?

No, I'm not looking ridiculous.

I'm pointing out when you make a flawed argument, or when you say something that is just plain ignorant and wrong.

I don't reward people having flawed "conversations" based off of things that are not true or grossly misleading..............why would I want to "stick to" that?

Anyone who think they are always right and can never admit they are wrong on anything is definitely a ridiculous person.

This is why you are a joke on this forum, Clownurey. Keep thinking it's because you have owned so many people they are just mad at your superior intellect and debating skills. You're not ridiculous at all, you're just too good for the rest of us. 🤡

Because I actually made real arguments but you decided to go off on a rant that my opinion on what I personally saw from BLM/antifa riots wasn't an objective fact. Of course it isn't. I'm not ridiculous, like you.

I think your hole is deep enough now, just stop before you bury yourself in it.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Anyone who think they are always right

Except that's not what I am doing.

I think that I am as right as far as what I can prove and what I can verify.

I don't operate on "belief".

Don't worry about me.

Worry about you being able to achieve the BASICS of critical thinking and information gathering.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except that's not what I am doing.

I think that I am as right as far as what I can prove and what I can verify.

I don't operate on "belief".

Don't worry about me.

Worry about you being able to achieve the BASICS of critical thinking and information gathering.

Except you haven't proved jack shit.

Except you haven't proved jack shit.

No, I did prove what I had said.

Even things that you laughed at, like the fact that riots and property damage and fires occur after sporting events.............and I literally proved that to you with actual video proof.

And I showed you January 6 footage that you have no comparison for with BLM protests.

So yeah.............I did prove it.

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

no hyperbole here, not at all.

Lol nigga, you literally make shit up. Show me a clip of a second amendment champion saying they would be chill and willing give up their guns because they abide by the law vs if they want my guns they can come try or some other bullshit to look tough. 

On 2022-02-10 at 3:00 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

The thing is the right hate cops too. They are fine with cops beating up and killing black people but as soon as a cop stands in the way of what they want they'll be the first to threaten to shoot one. 

Thanks for proving you're still a racist bitch. No one is fine with cops beating or killing anyone unjustified regardless of their skin color. 

The video I posed in an unlawful display of power abuse. Cops have no rights to steal fuel from citizens, especially not during the winter when not having propane and fuel can be a life or death situation. That doesn't mean I think we should shoot cops or defund the police.

What I'm saying is so obvious it shouldn't even have to be said. You're an idiot.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Thanks for proving you're still a racist bitch. No one is fine with cops beating or killing anyone unjustified regardless of their skin color. 

The video I posed in an unlawful display of power abuse. Cops have no rights to steal fuel from citizens, especially not during the winter when not having propane and fuel can be a life or death situation. That doesn't mean I think we should shoot cops or defund the police.

What I'm saying is so obvious it shouldn't even have to be said. You're an idiot.

Lol :patpatpat: