CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

So it's okay if it's the poor neighborhoods and small businesses that gets literally destroyed and burned as long as it doesn't put them or their perceived power directly in danger?

Sounds about right, Jerry. :tom: 

There is zero chance you're going to convince us that black people burning down a CVS pharmacy is on the same level as attacking our government?

Do you honestly think you're going to provide a convincing argument that they are the same thing?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Cooke said:

BC and Atlantic Canada will be last. Most pussy provinces. 

La CAQ said they have no plans to drop the vaccine passport. Surprise, surprise. 

Just now, jehurey said:

There is zero chance you're going to convince us that black people burning down a CVS pharmacy is on the same level as attacking our government?

Do you honestly think you're going to provide a convincing argument that they are the same thing?

I'm glad you can finally admit the violence and carnage behind the protests, even if unwillingly. :lul: 

The level of destruction and violence isn't on the same level and that's my point. I've already stated my stance on the capitol hill debacle, I don't agree with what happened but was it really that bad? I don't think so. 

Either way, one group gets a free pass and openly defended by top Government officials.

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm glad you can finally admit the violence and carnage behind the protests, even if unwillingly. :lul: 

except burning a CVS isn't "carnage".

Its a fire.

Sweetie, an event in which a fire was started, and the fire burns something down........that's not "terrorism"

Hell, that happens in towns when they're local team wins a Super Bowl, or NBA Finals.

If that's the worst you can do against...............leftists............then you have nothing.

Because protests getting violent is not a leftist thing.

npr-ap17307683559405-04-17-18_wide-6c044

Do you honestly think you're going try and move the subject on me, and think you've gotten me to admit something?

Is the big revelation you've gotten me to admit is: People BURN SHIT and BREAK WINDOWS at protests????????????? Oh my gawd!!! When did this start happening? Just a couple of years ago with leftists?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except burning a CVS isn't "carnage".

Its a fire.

Sweetie, an event in which a fire was started, and the fire burns something down........that's not "terrorism"

Hell, that happens in towns when they're local team wins a Super Bowl, or NBA Finals.

If that's the worst you can do against...............leftists............then you have nothing.

Because protests getting violent is not a leftist thing.

npr-ap17307683559405-04-17-18_wide-6c044

Do you honestly think you're going try and move the subject on me, and think you've gotten me to admit something?

Is the big revelation you've gotten me to admit is: People BURN SHIT and BREAK WINDOWS at protests????????????? Oh my gawd!!! When did this start happening? Just a couple of years ago with leftists?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This has to be your dumbest post yet. Congrats.:jordan3:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

This has to be your dumbest post yet. Congrats.:jordan3:

Try telling me that "ANTIFA" setting a trash can on fire on a college campus is on the same level as this:

I don't even think you'll be man enough to watch through that entire video. The entire video, as they can clearly see and hear a man being crushed, and blood is coming out of his mouth because his organs are crushed.

And the sheer ridiculousness, that these "protestors" aren't even being attacked, but the law enforcement is begging them to "just go home".

You are not man enough to watch this video..........I absolutely guarantee you won't watch this, or will quickly close it, or find some other reason to not directly respond.

You don't want to talk anymore, do you?

Because I've basically highlighted the utter ludicrous nature of what you are trying to provide a false equivalency.

I love how you think my previous post, in which I say that people celebrating sports ends up turning into violent burning riots.............is my "dumbest post yet"

You, of all people should know.........

if the caption were "ANTIFA deadly riot" and you didn't know that those were hockey jerseys, you'd absolutely believe this was "leftist carnage", wouldn't you?

(here comes the inevitable "LOL, of course that happens, but...." post)

Edited by jehurey
8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Try telling me that "ANTIFA" setting a trash can on fire on a college campus is on the same level as this:

I don't even think you'll be man enough to watch through that entire video. The entire video, as they can clearly see and hear a man being crushed, and blood is coming out of his mouth because his organs are crushed.

And the sheer ridiculousness, that these "protestors" aren't even being attacked, but the law enforcement is begging them to "just go home".

You are not man enough to watch this video..........I absolutely guarantee you won't watch this, or will quickly close it, or find some other reason to not directly respond.

You don't want to talk anymore, do you?

Because I've basically highlighted the utter ludicrous nature of what you are trying to provide a false equivalency.

I don't want to sound like a psychopath but you sure hyped me for something worse than this. I expected his eyes to pop out of his skull or something gruesome. 

And we all know no police forces have ever been injured during antifa/BLM protests. :killzone: 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you think my previous post, in which I say that people celebrating sports ends up turning into violent burning riots.............is my "dumbest post yet"

You, of all people should know.........

if the caption were "ANTIFA deadly riot" and you didn't know that those were hockey jerseys, you'd absolutely believe this was "leftist carnage", wouldn't you?

(here comes the inevitable "LOL, of course that happens, but...." post)

The problem is that I fail to see your point. Find me one instance where I ever defended or approved of crazed sports fans trashing up a city.

Rioting because a bunch of hockey players that isn't even from your country and wins 10 million a year lost a fucking game.:pffft:

So it does not justify anything of what we were discussing.

You woketard pathological lairs are complete clowns. :pavarotti:

BLM and Antifa caused billions in damage, murdered numerous people including police officers, repeatedly violated US internal sovereignty by trying to destroy federal, state, and local government buildings, and violated US territorial sovereignty by seizing US territory and declaring it a sovereign nation. You're murderous traitors. 

Go set yourselves on fire and make the world a better place. :camby:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@jehurey

Just saw this today on Fox. Watch from when this video will start, just the last minute or so. It's about a man that burned a house during a BLM riot and killed an innocent person and going away with a lighter sentence because the court agree with the cause. :D 

No double standards here at all. Lmfao, keep defending this while acting like Jan 6 is the worst thing that happened in the US since 9/11.

• dead 2
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't want to sound like a psychopath but you sure hyped me for something worse than this. I expected his eyes to pop out of his skull or something gruesome. 

And we all know no police forces have ever been injured during antifa/BLM protests. :killzone: 

Show me footage of them getting injured.

I'll wait.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

The problem is that I fail to see your point.

No, you do see my point.

You consider burning plume of fire and randoms acts of violence that occur when alot of people gather on public streets to be.......................carnage.

I explain right there:

the plain fact of the matter is that you have to decided to become ignorant of VAST AMOUNTS OF MODERN HISTORY.............and are pretending that people committing random property damage during a public gathering is something NEW that LEFTISTS started doing recently, and pretending to act outraged.

Which, of course, is bullshit.

You already know that isn't true.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You woketard pathological lairs are complete clowns. :pavarotti:

BLM and Antifa caused billions in damage, murdered numerous people including police officers, repeatedly violated US internal sovereignty by trying to destroy federal, state, and local government buildings, and violated US territorial sovereignty by seizing US territory and declaring it a sovereign nation. You're murderous traitors. 

Go set yourselves on fire and make the world a better place. :camby:

Really, show me proof ANTIFA murdered police officers.

I'll wait.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

@jehurey

Just saw this today on Fox.

You're posting a right wings propaganda channel that has a far-right republican senator that has been caught lying before.

If you're story is true, exactly you depict it, then find it from a proper news source, because it definitely appears that you are posting an exaggerated tale.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you do see my point.

You consider burning plume of fire and randoms acts of violence that occur when alot of people gather on public streets to be.......................carnage.

I explain right there:

the plain fact of the matter is that you have to decided to become ignorant of VAST AMOUNTS OF MODERN HISTORY.............and are pretending that people committing random property damage during a public gathering is something NEW that LEFTISTS started doing recently, and pretending to act outraged.

Which, of course, is bullshit.

You already know that isn't true.

You're trying to normalize act of vandalism and arson like it's a Sunday routine for normal people. stfu :rofl: 

You're making random arguments that I never claimed. I never said the left invented the concept of a riot or that they are the first to do it. That's nonsense. Stick to my actual arguments next time.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Show me footage of them getting injured.

I'll wait.

Literally the first video I found on youtube. Read the headline. lmao Must be another far-right propaganda.

Edited by Ramza
44 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're trying to normalize act of vandalism

you're trying to clutch your pearls and pretend that "leftists" are acting on a level of savagery you've never seen before.

and of course, that's not true.

Basically....................you don't like it when black people do it.

That's what it boils down to.

When white people are doing it, apparently its not that threatening.

You are falling for right-wing dog-whistles.

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Literally the first video I found on youtube. Read the headline. lmao Must be another far-right propaganda.

their headline literally says "Trumps forces escalate violence":lawl::lawl:

you literally just debunked the very core of your argument.

The fallout of the BLM/Antifa riots needs to be brought up. The violence and destruction during the riots is one thing, but the increase in crime as a result of the disastrous defund the police initiatives that it created have resulted in THOUSANDS of additional murder, rape, and assault victims across the entire country over the last 2 years. BLM/Antifa has done significantly more harm than good, and ironically its the predominantly black, inner city communities that are suffering the most because of them.