CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

When you don't know how to argue you just claim racism and white supremacy to try to shut down conversation.  It's really fucking sad. Half the truckers are sikh

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Initially they said fill out a form and you will get refunds.  Whatever funds remained after the refund deadline would be donated to a charity. 

"All donors may submit a request for a full refund until February 19th, 2022 using this dedicated refund form." 

See that what happens when you only read headlines and not the actual source :umad:

You didn't answer the question, how appalled were you when the previous administration created a fundraiser for a fake cause, didn't use the money for the cause, and when people requested refunds because they realized they were scammed... The administration took the over 75 million and ran off with it. 

That must have been the most appalling shit you have ever seen in your life right? :trump: 

Putting the responsibility on the donars instead of themselves? Yeah that's not shady at all bro

24 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You know it was wrong. Fuck off

It doesn't even matter because they took it back and did auto refunding like Gak said 7 fucking hours ago. You're legit whining about something that didn't even happen. This is how arguments go with you slowtards. First its yall whining about something you dont understand and by the end of it yall are whining about GoFundMe TOS lol

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Putting the responsibility on the donars instead of themselves? Yeah that's not shady at all bro

"We will automatically refund all contributions directly — donors do not need to submit a request. You can expect to see your refund within 7–10 business days."   

What now?:trump:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"We will automatically refund all contributions directly — donors do not need to submit a request. You can expect to see your refund within 7–10 business days."   

What now?:trump:

good. this wasn't what they said in the beginning. 

it is rather strange they allowed funding for BLM which was occupying city blocks of Seattle and Portland, couple people got murdered. No big deal, have your money. 

Peaceful protest wanting an end to covid restrictions and apparently thats just crazy and "white supremacist". 

Edited by Cooke

GoFundMe was definitely pressured for doing this really bad PR move that will hurt their reputation for years to come. 

Or the smearing campaign is truly working and they actually gobbled up the false narrative. 

Either way this train cannot be stopped. It's actually becoming a worldwide phenomenon.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

lol A response so stupid on you, or cucke, or twincel could have thought of it.

You're the one boasting about being ignorant. Sit your ass down.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're the one boasting about being ignorant. Sit your ass down.

More like giving you some scope about this world wide phenomenon you think it is. Your post was ignorant for a few reasons.

To pick one of them, I loathe to say something pro CNN and only in very specific situations but this qualifies. CNN has one of the most robust international divisions l, so someone only watching CNN would have a better chance seeing this than almost every other network. 

So while your stupid comment might have made you feel good for a sec it is pretty dumb. 

In addition I'm perfectly fine admitting when I'm not up to speed on a subject rather than just making shit and pulling nonsense out of my ass like some of you do. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

More like giving you some scope about this world wide phenomenon you think it is. Your post was ignorant for a few reasons.

To pick one of them, I loathe to say something pro CNN and only in very specific situations but this qualifies. CNN has one of the most robust international divisions l, so someone only watching CNN would have a better chance seeing this than almost every other network. 

So while your stupid comment might have made you feel good for a sec it is pretty dumb. 

In addition I'm perfectly fine admitting when I'm not up to speed on a subject rather than just making shit and pulling nonsense out of my ass like some of you do. 

Everyone has been talking about this for the past week, don't try to downplay it because you don't care or haven't been up to speed on the subject as you say.

No doubt CNN had their propaganda take on the matter. You just forgot to tune in to Don Lemon that one time, it's okay.

You can take your smug attitude and shove it up your ass. You're in no position to be bragging about anything right now.