CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're hating on a peaceful protest for being illegal while defending BLM riots burning down private properties of people that had nothing to do with the problem to begin with. Love the hypocrisy, Jerry. :laff: 

He doesn't even see it 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Still living in denial, huh?

no, you were caught lying and exaggerating, and i proved it to your face.

and you ran away.

let me know when you can actually PROVE anything I said was wrong.

Let me give you another example of you running away:

Answer

The

Question:

i didn't know that stopping the police from unfairly targeting and brutalizing blacks was "divisive" to you.

So you're telling us you're on the OTHER side of that idea, huh?

We're gonna watch you run away.............again

Aren't we?

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you were caught lying and exaggerating, and i proved it to your face.

and you ran away.

let me know when you can actually PROVE anything I said was wrong.

Let me give you another example of you running away:

Answer

The

Question:

We're gonna watch you run away.............again

Aren't we?

You haven't proved anything. You made a dumbass analogy with sports fans rioting after their team lost a game like it justify anything and you tried to downplay act of vandalism and arson. lol You probably expected me to agree with that because I'm Canadian and probably assumed that I was a fan of Hockey or that I would be okay with such behavior. I don't give a shit about Hockey and I'm not okay with sports related riots.

I don't agree that burning down the neighborhood is going to solve the issue nor would I agree with the notion that all cops are racist scumbags. Nor do I think teaching kids to hate their white oppressors or that their country is systematically racist is going to do much good. You're an idiot if you think not agreeing with your ''solutions'' means I'm somehow okay with cops abusing their powers towards a minority or anyone else for that matter. That's another argument and I never made anything as such.

Typical leftist tactic, if you aren't with us, that means you're okay with racism. No, you guys are just retarded.

Just now, Ramza said:

You haven't proved anything. You made a dumbass analogy

No i didn't

you are trying to pretend that entire cities were destroyed with the BLM protests

prove it.

I'll wait

And you do this whenever you can't defend these truckers...........you deflect.

So in you're the one deflecting.

Then do the work to prove it.

I'll wait.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No i didn't

you are trying to pretend that entire cities were destroyed with the BLM protests

prove it.

I'll wait

I'll wait.

Did he say entire cities were destroyed? 

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No i didn't

prove it.

I'll wait

I'll wait.

Never said that entire cities were destroyed. lmao But keep trying really hard to deny the widescale act of vandalism, arson, murder and property damage that happened in your country. As if the whole world didn't see it. I don't even feel the need to prove it. I find it hilarious that anyone would even deny the notion that it actually happened.

It wasn't deflecting, merely pointing your hypocrisy. We can go back to the real topic of this thread anytime you want, like how you think a peaceful protest is illegal and somehow that gives the right to the police to steal citizens legal properties. lol 

This is a democratic country and Trudeau as outright refused to talk to the protestors and negotiate some kind of compromise. He demonized them and smeared people that were deemed essential workers throughout the pandemic but now that the virus is on it's last legs, they can't let go. It's ridiculous, most provinces are looking to stop the mandates and restrictions as soon as possible because they aren't as stupid and understand that you can't expect people to be coerced forever.

Same thing in parliament and house of commons against the opposition, Trudeau and the liberal party brought no plan to the table for an incident he himself is responsible of. If he acted like a real leader none of this would have happened, or at least it wouldn't have turned out be such a huge movement. He's so far gone even members of his own party are turning against him. Seems like Canadians doesn't like being told what to do by a wannabe authoritarian with double standards and false accusations of racism or other garbage insults.

We're facing the end of the pandemic and they are still doubling down on the vaccine mandate and other unlawful regulations and coercing the population with threats of losing their jobs or worse if they don't comply, for no good reason other than they love the control and power the state of emergency gives them. It's unacceptable and as long as the freedom convoy remains peaceful, I'm with them %100.

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Did he say entire cities were destroyed? 

he absolutely was exaggerating it to that.

RIOTS

He call ALL OF BLM protests, all of it............RIOTs

Abso-fucking-lutely that is what he was saying.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

you called them riots

you absolutely were saying that

you literally used the words "carnage"

Now you're backtracking, aren't you?

Riots and carnage isn't quite the same as the nuclear bomb that fell on Hiroshima, Jerry. :laff: 

Is this really your argument now? You can do better than that. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Riots and carnage isn't quite the same

dude, don't even attempt this bullshit with me.

you're literally using Trump's words when he was describing the protests as they were happening

which goes to show your bullshit, and where you are getting your opinions from.

you absolutely were depicting it as HORRENDOUS RIOTS, that apparently you've seen nothing like it before.

and then i proceeded to show you:

A) Something that was way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse (January 6th attack on Capitol Hill)

and then B.) show you a Canadian riot over a sports game, after you had laughed at the idea that was even remotely possible.

Actual video footage.

Actual evidence.

What do you have?

You're now being asked this for like the sixth time.

And you're avoiding this question.

Answer

The

Question

i didn't know that stopping the police from unfairly targeting and brutalizing blacks was "divisive" to you.

So you're telling us you're on the OTHER side of that idea, huh?

Just now, jehurey said:

dude, don't even attempt this bullshit with me.

you're literally using Trump's words when he was describing the protests as they were happening

which goes to show your bullshit, and where you are getting your opinions from.

you absolutely were depicting it as HORRENDOUS RIOTS, that apparently you've seen nothing like it before.

and then i proceeded to show you:

A) Something that was way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse (January 6th attack on Capitol Hill)

and then B.) show you a Canadian riot over a sports game, after you had laughed at the idea that was even remotely possible.

Actual video footage.

Actual evidence.

What do you have?

You're now being asked this for like the sixth time.

And you're avoiding this question.

Answer

The

Question

Wow, you're mental. The riots were way worse than Jan 6 in term of violence or property damage or death toll. lol

You really think I'm not aware of sports fans rioting? LOL. It's a stupid argument that you brought to the table that serves no purpose, it doesn't justify anything and it doesn't change anything of what I said either.

I already answered you before, if you took the time to actually read what I say instead of cherry picking one sentence and going on with that while ignoring every other arguments I brought up you might have noticed. But here, I'll just post it again just for your illiterate ass:

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't agree that burning down the neighborhood is going to solve the issue nor would I agree with the notion that all cops are racist scumbags. Nor do I think teaching kids to hate their white oppressors or that their country is systematically racist is going to do much good. You're an idiot if you think not agreeing with your ''solutions'' means I'm somehow okay with cops abusing their powers towards a minority or anyone else for that matter. That's another argument and I never made anything as such.

Typical leftist tactic, if you aren't with us, that means you're okay with racism. No, you guys are just retarded.

And that's that. Another failed attempt from you. Trying to pass me up as someone who is okay with cops abusing their powers when that's exactly what you were doing with Canadian police forces just a few pages ago. Can you be any more of a hypocrite?

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Jehurey you are fucking insane

asking you to prove what you are claiming.............is considered insane?

why............is it because you don't actually verify the thing you claim?

Yeah, i could actually believe that.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

asking you to prove what you are claiming.............is considered insane?

why............is it because you don't actually verify the thing you claim?

Yeah, i could actually believe that.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Having empathy and being open minded is one thing. Leftist propaganda and divisive rhetoric is another.

Yes, divisive as judged by you. So we have a white guy in Canada deciding what is racist, who is/isn't racist, and what discourse or curriculum about race is acceptable in a country he doesn't even live in lol. 

You really think highly of yourself lol.

I call you out when you make racist comments.

You called me out today and was dead wrong about what I said but please go on about your all powerful observations and judgements on my racism based on your word. 

I never said racism was acceptable, once again you fail at basic comprehension. You don't even understand the argument I bring forward.

It's pretty simple, by your own words I didn't present enough racism about Donald Trump. Which included losing a case brought by the state of New York, complaints by former employees, and his very words. By clearing his deeds in the court of Ramza, those actions don't make him racist. 

Like I'm sure if he burned some crosses and you had a video of him saying the N word that might sway you. So yeah, you have levels you accept. 

Isolated cases of racism =/= systematic racism, that doesn't mean I'm okay with someone being threated in such a manner, that's clearly not the point I'm making. 

So when does something go from isolated to broad enough for you? What number is it? 

Huh, sure man, because you had such good arguments to begin with. lol

Lol this place is 95% you, Cooke, Twincel, gak, Jerry, and myself and 3 of you barely ever post anything other than click bait at best. You haven't posted anything. You don't even have your own anecdotal information for me to brush off. You have your handful of non-white associates who you barely even seem to know. 

Like you're the guy appointing yourself racism czar and so unself aware thinking you seem reasonable. But please make another comparison to the plight of the unvaxxed.