Mina the Hollower Announcement Trailer (2D Zelda-type game from Shovel Knight Devs)

Beat you to it lol but for real this looks amazing. The bosses look incredible and the soundtrack sounds like a banger. Hopefully this coming out sooner rather than later since they’ve been riding the coattails of Shovel Knight for over 5 years. 

Looks awesome.  Heavy inspiration from Zelda obviously... specifically the Link's Awakening and the Oracle games on the Gameboy Color.  I fucking LOVE all 3 of those games dearly.. so this is going to be awesome.

• Upvote 1
On 2022-02-02 at 6:03 AM, Remij said:

Looks awesome.  Heavy inspiration from Zelda obviously... specifically the Link's Awakening and the Oracle games on the Gameboy Color.  I fucking LOVE all 3 of those games dearly.. so this is going to be awesome.

I wanted oracle of seasons for christmas back then and I was so happy when my father got it for me. They are both such amazing games, it blew me away what the gameboy colour was capable of.

I never knew anyone who played them growing up. 

my fav part was the mysterious woods. :bow: 

also yea Mina looks promising :ben: 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

I wanted oracle of seasons for christmas back then and I was so happy when my father got it for me. They are both such amazing games, it blew me away what the gameboy colour was capable of.

I never knew anyone who played them growing up. 

my fav part was the mysterious woods. :bow: 

also yea Mina looks promising :ben: 

Yeah, when you actually look back at them, all 3 of them (Links Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons and Ages) it's actually kind of crazy how much adventure they packed into those tiny carts!

I love them too.  Awesome games :love:

• Like 1