Gran Turismo Sport exceeds 14 million players

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. I'm the one dictating shit..

No you're not dictating anything.

And its hilarious to see how you are completely turned into a full blown gran Turismo hater at this point.

LOL counting Gamepass users:tom:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LemiJ is adding up sales on Steam, windows store and Xbox + multiple sequels of the game vs one game on one system and he still came up short.    How pathetic is that? 

GT is always huge. I know casuals who buy Playsation consoles specifically for GT.

Exactly man, so excited for GT7. Getting huge psone/PS2 GT vibes from everything they've shown and it's everything i want from GT.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you're not dictating anything.

And its hilarious to see how you are completely turned into a full blown gran Turismo hater at this point.

LOL counting Gamepass users:tom:

Yep, I am.  Because I am posting numbers.

You want to post sales, I posted 4M+ sales... you posted sweet fuck all and whined about official player numbers instead... 

So you want to post players... I post players...

And Forza wins AGAIN.

You're literally SPENT.  You have nothing....

...well nothing except your GamePass subscription :hest: (Betatesthury :hehe:)

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not.

You're posting gamepass stats

those aren't numbers, those are people trying out demos for the $1 they paid:drake:

Yes, I am.  And nope... I'm posting players.  People who have PLAYED the game... just like GT.

Sweetie... there's a REASON why Sony isn't publishing GT sales figures anymore... 

And that's it.  Forza wins both ways... because you guys don't have sales numbers... and I do.

Run along and get some.. because I'm winning this race. :smugcena:

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, I am.

No you're not.

And you're posting people who tried it out like a demo when Phil Spencer offered up another round of ONE DOLLAH promo subs, that have already been cancelled already.

LOL, by your logic Sony should offer a demo, so that they can try and pad their numbers:drake:

Actually, I'd say that GT HD Prologue that came out in December 2016 has probably well over 20-30 million "users" LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, by your logic Sony should offer a demo, so that they can try and pad their numbers:drake:

Yeah they probably should.. maybe then they could "win" finally :drake:

Because as it goes in this thread... they losing in:

Sales

Player numbers

and....Reviews

gts.png

forz.png

:lawl:

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

:mj: Watch him completely avoid this post or try to change subject.

What a complete clown. The idiot deflects and pulls fabricated numbers from his ass when confronted with actual sales numbers of GT  because MS is too embarrassed to release actual sales numbers of Flopza series :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, Voidler said:

LOL What the FUCK is that? :tom:

What that ACTUALLY SHOWS... is that they stopped reporting numbers since 2018.... because the series is sitting at 80.4M copies as of 2018

They haven't updated it since 2018.... instead SWITCHING TO PLAYER FIGURES!  Did you not think I'd check the current site :drake:

https://www.polyphony.co.jp/products/

Their LAST reported sales figures was 80.4M..... as of May 2018... and then NOTHING....

Nice SALES figures you have for GTSport clown.. :hest:

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Watch him completely avoid this post or try to change subject.

What a complete clown. The idiot deflects and pulls fabricated numbers from his ass when confronted with actual sales numbers of GT  because MS is too embarrassed to release actual sales numbers of Flopza series :kaz:

The most hilarious thing... is you saying this... after Voidler posted a link to Polyphony's site CONFIRMING they haven't posted sales figures since 2018 :rofl:

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL What the FUCK is that? :tom:

What that ACTUALLY SHOWS... is that they stopped reporting numbers since 2018.... because the series is sitting at 80.4M copies as of 2018

They haven't updated it since 2018.... instead SWITCHING TO PLAYER FIGURES!  Did you not think I'd check the current site :drake:

https://www.polyphony.co.jp/products/

Their LAST reported sales figures was 80.4M..... as of May 2018... and then NOTHING....

Nice SALES figures you have for GTSport clown.. :hest:

Not sure what you're getting at. 14 million players for a game that has never been on PS Plus or PS Now isn't going to be tangibly different to the sell through 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

The most hilarious thing... is you saying this... after Voidler posted a link to Polyphony's site CONFIRMING they haven't posted sales figures since 2018 :rofl:

They haven’t posted a new figure on the site since 2018 but the new figure we are getting now is from a presentation that was made this week you fucking retard. It’s what this entire thread is based on.

:cosby2:WTF is wrong with you and reading comprehension? Oh, I know what it is…

29B64F21-8A6C-4894-8293-9352450A0C4B.jpeg

8 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

They haven’t posted a new figure on the site since 2018 but the new figure we are getting now is from a presentation that was made this week you fucking retard. It’s what this entire thread is based on.

:cosby2:WTF is wrong with you and reading comprehension? Oh, I know what it is…

You're REALLY fucking dumb.

What you're getting now.... it's PLAYER COUNTS... not SALES fuckwad.  Of course, I know you're too retarded to understand that basic concept.

It's LITERALLY RIGHT THERE ON THE SITE... that 2018 is the last time they recorded SALES.

This is what is so funny...

GTSport in 4 YEARS has reached 14 Million players....

Forza Horizon 5 in 3 MONTHS has reached 18 Million players....

:lawl: LOOLLLOLLOLL :lawl:

AND EVEN if you take 40% of those players away as free GamePass players.... That's still 11 Million players.... in THREE Months...

OMFG..  You've LITERALLY been owned in every single way.  Sales, Players, Reviews, and also.... players on SystemWars...  Nobody plays GTS.. and yet EVERYONE (who matters) here was playing FH5 :kaz:

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're REALLY fucking dumb.

What you're getting now.... it's PLAYER COUNTS... not SALES fuckwad.  Of course, I know you're too retarded to understand that basic concept.

It's LITERALLY RIGHT THERE ON THE SITE... that 2018 is the last time they recorded SALES.

This is what is so funny...

GTSport in 4 YEARS has reached 14 Million players....

Forza Horizon 5 in 3 MONTHS has reached 18 Million players....

:lawl: LOOLLLOLLOLL :lawl:

AND EVEN if you take 40% of those players away as free GamePass players.... That's still 11 Million players.... in THREE Months...

OMFG..  You've LITERALLY been owned in every single way.  Sales, Players, Reviews, and also.... players on SystemWars...  Nobody plays GTS.. and yet EVERYONE (who matters) here was playing FH5 :kaz:

:mjgrin: His meltdown is complete. 

Sweet Jesus what a retard. Comparing the players of a game you get on a shitty rental service that costs $1 a month to the sales and players of a full priced game. This is how desperate lemshit like Lemij have become. 

Microsoft truly got so ass raped this gen they convinced you retards that a game being given away for free in a $1-15 a month rental service with hundreds of other games can make more money and be more successful than a game that’s selling tens of millions for $40-60 a pop.

:qbad:This is why you lemshits will forever be the jokes of the gaming industry and MS will never make money from the Xbox division. You keep lying to yourselves and every gen MS keeps blowing billions on the failing Xbox division with little to show for it :mickeyj: