Do you have an active Gamepass sub?

Gamepass   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have an active subscription?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.   A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store   Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.   Halo Infinite...

Nope.  I only sub every so often to try some games that came to the service that I wouldn't have tried otherwise.

It's like a demo service to me at this point.  I sub, try out a bunch of games, and if I like them, I may consider purchasing them.

As it is, I like to support by buying the games themselves, and specifically on Steam, because I want to see these games continued to be released there.  That goes for both MS and Sony.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

A lot of us are core gamers here so you'd hope a majority do. But we don't represent anything close to the reality. Ask how many people here buy COD yearly, or EA Sports games, etc and it will be near 0 and yet they are they highest selling games every year. 

Wtf. I was just asking for a SW representation lol settle down. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, its really not, especially considering that I've already explained it before, at least twice.

We've already decided what your response is, and it's not changing until you give an answer which adequately satisfies OUR definition.

So either keep explaining until we're satisfied.. or just accept it. :smugcena:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

We've already decided what your response i

I got absolutely no problem with laughing at you for being wrong.

it'll be funny to see just how desperate both you and that other rent-a-center loser try so hard on this one, and I just sit back and chuckle.:mjgrin:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I got absolutely no problem with laughing at you for being wrong.

it'll be funny to see just how desperate both you and that other rent-a-center loser try so hard on this one, and I just sit back and chuckle.:mjgrin:

Well, what you say really doesn't matter.  If you want to be included in the poll, you need to choose one way or the other.  Until then, we can only assume, given your answers... that yes.. you are a GP subscriber.

Go ahead and prove us wrong :smugcena: