So Hilary Clinton's campaign did some pretty shady shit

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're almost as bad as Twinblade bbbbut if if if, but maybe but but but if you dig deep enough trust me you will see :awww:   your hopes aren't facts.   The facts are the Mueller probe lead to tons of indictments that your low information ass called a dud.. Lmfao. 

The goal was to impeach Trump on false Russian collusion hoax, it failed, it's a dud.

Lol at crying up a storm about me saying most politicians are corrupt and defending Crooked Hillary at the same time. Are you for real? :mj:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed. And remember the hunter biden laptop that was a conspiracy.  Also real lol. Corruption is only bad if the other team does it. 

You posted that from a blog of a far left shill with a history of making nothing but anti Trump/republican stories. Please tell me how thats credible.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Of course he can't without hard evidence but that doesn't mean he didn't smell the bullshit. Then you see shit like this and it's hard to think otherwise, but it doesn't hold up in court on it's own.

So after all of this you prove my point.  He never claimed it numb nuts...

And the white house data in question was from 2015 - 2016  before Trump was even president doofus :sabu:

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The goal was to impeach Trump on false Russian collusion hoax, it failed, it's a dud.

Lol at crying up a storm about me saying most politicians are corrupt and defending Crooked Hillary at the same time. Are you for real? :mj:

You keep proving how low information you are :sabu:

Direct from the justice department - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel

"Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters."

Ramza - bbbbbut the investigation indicted over 34 people (including members of the Trump campaign) and proved in fact that Russia did interfere in the election... That means it was a dud :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

So after all of this you prove my point.  He never claimed it numb nuts...

And the white house data in question was from 2015 - 2016  before Trump was even president doofus :sabu:

Durham indicted Sussmann for lying to the FBI to conceal that he was working for the Clinton campaign and Joffe when he conveyed the information to James Baker, who was then the Bureau’s top lawyer (and an old acquaintance of Sussmann’s)

He only accused him. Nothing to see here... :umad:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You keep proving how low information you are :sabu:

Direct from the justice department - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel

"Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters."

Ramza - bbbbbut the investigation indicted over 34 people (including members of the Trump campaign) and proved in fact that Russia did interfere in the election... That means it was a dud :awww:

Yeah it would be kinda crazy for an FBI Director to openly say they are going against a political leader running for President.

You are truly gullible as fuck. You should work for CNN.

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah it would be kinda crazy for an FBI Director to openly say they are going against a political leader running for President.

You are truly gullible as fuck. You should work for CNN.

My god you are low information as fuck :sabu:

1) Mueller was not the FBI Director for the probe doofus, he was the special council. 

2) No it wouldn't be crazy for the FBI Director to come out and say they're investigating a presidential candidate... Because that actually happened when the FBI Director announced that same thing with Hillary Clinton. 

3) while investigating Russian inference a number of Trump's top campaign staff dirt came to light as foreign agents and their conspiracy against the United States, which FYI they pleaded guilty to... So that was looked into as well. 

4) Trump's impeachment was about with him trying to get Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election and when Trump's first plan failed....

He then incited an insurrection on Jan 6th and was impeached again.... 

You are fucking clueless to the facts... Jeezus. 

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Durham indicted Sussmann for lying to the FBI to conceal that he was working for the Clinton campaign and Joffe when he conveyed the information to James Baker, who was then the Bureau’s top lawyer (and an old acquaintance of Sussmann’s)

He only accused him. Nothing to see here... :umad:

Hey retard I already told you read the OP. 

Here let me post ir for you since you missed it. 

Cooke posted in the OP - 

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham never claimed anything of the sort (the highlight part) because nothing was infiltrated at Trump tower and the white house data was pre Trump.

So as I already pointed out to your dumbass, that story is straight up lie because even Durham himself didn't claim it... Like Fox and thw right wing media is saying he did :umad:

Durham only claim was that sus failed to disclose his affiliation that's it... 

The story that Durham claiming infiltration and Trump white house data isn't true... Because Durham never claimed it you dense OX. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My god you are low information as fuck :sabu:

1) Mueller was not the FBI Director for the probe doofus, he was the special council. 

2) No it wouldn't be crazy for the FBI Director to come out and say they're investigating a presidential candidate... Because that actually happened when the FBI Director announced that same thing with Hillary Clinton. 

3) while investigating Russian inference a number of Trump's top campaign staff dirt came to light as foreign agents and their conspiracy against the United States, which FYI they pleaded guilty to... So that was looked into as well. 

4) Trump's impeachment had to do with him trying to get Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election and when his first plan failed.... He then incited an insurrection and was impeached again.... 

You are fucking clueless to the facts... Jeezus. 

No shit, it's right there: FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel. Point in fact, he's a FBI Director who was appointed as special counsel. Thanks for the information, I'm sorry if I confused you somehow.

Different context. 

Never said otherwise.

The goal was always to get to Trump since day one. I love how you think it only started in 2020.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard I already told you read the OP. 

Here let me post ir for you since you missed it. 

Cooke posted in the OP - 

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham never claimed anything of the sort (the highlight part) because nothing was infiltrated at Trump tower and the white house data was pre Trump.

So as I already pointed out to your dumbass, that story is straight up lie because even Durham himself didn't claim it... Like Fox and thw right wing media is saying he did :umad:

The story that Durham claiming infiltration and Trump white house data isn't true... Because Durham never claimed it you dense OX. 

I'm not going to argue on the technicalities of the spying they did on Trump or the white house. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Durham only claim was that sus failed to disclose his affiliation that's it... 

That's not a big deal to you? Lmao. It changes the narrative quite a bit.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No shit, it's right there: FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel. Point in fact, he's a FBI Director who was appointed as special counsel. Thanks for the information, I'm sorry if I confused you somehow.

Different context. 

Never said otherwise.

The goal was always to get to Trump since day one. I love how you think it only started in 2020.

Not only are you low information your dumbass cannot read, It says FORMER... Do you know what former means?  :sabu:

Mueller wasn't an FBI Director for the probe.. Those are the facts. 

The probe was to investigate Russian interference. Those are the facts. 

The FBI Director (James Comey) announced an investigation into Hillary Clinton WHILE SHE WAS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. 

So your claim that the FBI wouldn't have announced the probe was to investigate a presidential candidate because "that would be kind of crazy"... Is also wrong.. 

Lmfao Ramza Lmfao. 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not going to argue on the technicalities of the spying they did on Trump or the white house. 

That's not a big deal to you? Lmao. It changes the narrative quite a bit.

That's not a technicality.  It's a strait up lie. Durham never claimed any infiltration or spying on the Trump white house as the actual facts show...:umad:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Not only are you low information your dumbass cannot read, It says FORMER... Do you know what former means?  :sabu:

Mueller wasn't an FBI Director for the probe.. Those are the facts. 

The probe was to investigate Russian interference. Those are the facts. 

The FBI Director (James Comey) announced an investigation into Hillary Clinton WHILE SHE WAS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. 

So your claim that the FBI wouldn't have announced the probe was to investigate a presidential candidate because "that would be kind of crazy"... Is also wrong.. 

Lmfao Ramza Lmfao. 

I'm not arguing it you crazy fuck. :D It doesn't even matter. 

lmao Cuckosan lmao

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

How can anyone actually like Hilary Clinton? Honestly. What appealing quality does she have? It's definitely not honesty, or restraint when dropping bombs on brown kids. 

You say that like any other President had a problem with bombing other countries. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You can say it's all speculations but the whole thing is mighty suspicious and I don't believe in coincidences. 

"this internet guy got into the office of the president the white house" (in reference to the claim that Trump was spied on in the white house)

Unfortunately the facts aren't in your favor. The white house data from the Durham report is for 2015 - 2016, Obama was president. Those are the facts. 

But wait.. You might be on to something here...... OMG the DNC was spying on Obama :dc:

:sabu:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You can say it's all speculations but the whole thing is mighty suspicious and I don't believe in coincidences. 

On Fox, the guy that worked for the Trump administration interviews one of Trump's stooges in the house. Not saying that I take what they say with a grain of salt but ya know. 

On 2022-02-17 at 7:32 PM, Ramza said:

No, its not a hoax.

You literally are in a thread in which you have learned that cybersecurity experts discovered a secret server from Trump tower having massive activity communicating with a Russian-controlled Alfa Bank. And they even determined that the server is designed to block out all communication from everyone EXCEPT the russian-controlled bank.

How can you say that there's "no collusion"?

There absolutely was. And that's not the only proven evidence. The Trump Campaign was literally passing along campaign polling data to a head Russian GRU agent, by Trump's Campaign Manager, Paul Manafort.  And Russia proceeded to interfere with the 2016 elections, as confirmed by US Intelligence Agencies.

Why are you pretending to talk like you know anything?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, its not a hoax.

You literally are in a thread in which you have learned that cybersecurity experts discovered a secret server from Trump tower having massive activity communicating with a Russian-controlled Alfa Bank. And they even determined that the server is designed to block out all communication from everyone EXCEPT the russian-controlled bank.

How can you say that there's "no collusion"?

There absolutely was. And that's not the only proven evidence. The Trump Campaign was literally passing along campaign polling data to a head Russian GRU agent, by Trump's Campaign Manager, Paul Manafort.  And Russia proceeded to interfere with the 2016 elections, as confirmed by US Intelligence Agencies.

Why are you pretending to talk like you know anything?

That's a stretch and you know it. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/11/09/trump-collusion-indictment-false-accusations/6336510001/

A ping off a server is meaningless. It's funny how it went from Russia actively working with Trump to get him elected to a ping off a server at a bank.