So Hilary Clinton's campaign did some pretty shady shit

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Says the pathological liar Jerry-go-round. :D 

explain how I am lying.

don't declare it

explain it.

yes.................a cybersecurity company did just so happen to find it

i posted the article that explains HOW they found it.

On 2022-02-13 at 4:25 PM, jehurey said:

holy shit, the entire point of this thread has completely fallen apart, this was already widely known among cybersecurity firms by Summer 2016.

JMoaQMl.png

DiiL1zi.png

So basically, people work  for other banks and cybersecurity firms, and they check DNS traffic to track communication patterns that indicate bot-behavior so that they can detect a new piece of malware in order to raise the red flag and notify the people they work for to protect themselves and lookout for these malware attacks.

this is what your anti-malware software usually does with updates, they simply update the list of what files to look for from particular addresses.

so they found odd traffic patterns between alfa bank entering new york, they thought it was bot behavior, and then they discovered that it was actually two-way human communication.

.........just ALOT of human communication occuring from a known Russia-controlled bank, going directly to a server that they determined was owned by Trump.

But not only that......

gvXUQ5X.png

So they quickly found out that the server owned by Trump was not having two-way communication ANYWHERE ELSE BUT that Russian server.

in2a8Si.png

The entire cybersecurity community had discovered this..........not the Clintons/Campaign/Democrats

And they were saying that there is something secretive here, that was intentionally designed to be secretive, and they could see that it was between Trump and Russia. And the cybersecurity experts............not the Clintons/Campaign/Democrats.............were the ones saying that there is something here worth investigating.

Hey guys, thanks for reminding us about the obvious connection between Trump and Russia.

read

no i'm being serious...............just stop what you think you're going to type

and R-E-A-D

if you want to question me about the article, then go right ahead. but actually read, because it already answered your criticism., and I even typed out that part a second time in that post I have quoted.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed. And remember the hunter biden laptop that was a conspiracy.  Also real lol. Corruption is only bad if the other team does it. 

You posted that from a blog of a far left shill with a history of making nothing but anti Trump/republican stories. Please tell me how thats credible.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

explain how I am lying.

don't declare it

explain it.

yes.................a cybersecurity company did just so happen to find it

i posted the article that explains HOW they found it.

read

no i'm being serious...............just stop what you think you're going to type

and R-E-A-D

if you want to question me about the article, then go right ahead. but actually read, because it already answered your criticism., and I even typed out that part a second time in that post I have quoted.

Just happened to found it and just happened to report it to Trump's political opponent in the Presidential campaign and not directly to law officials.

It really add up, makes total sense. :D 

Just now, Ramza said:

Just happened to found it and just happened to report it to Trump's political opponent in the Presidential campaign and not directly to law officials.

Clinton's campaign did not find it.

Cybersecurity experts found it in Spring 2016.

A cybersecurity expert went to the Clinton Campaign with the information.

And the Clinton Campaign did turn around and report it to the FBI.

I already posted about that, dumbass.

Here's yesterday's post:

An employee of a company named Cendyn noticed that Russian Bank Alfa's DNS was pinging a Trump server so they contacted Michael Sussman who works for the Clinton campaign who then took that information to the FBI in hopes that they would start an investigation during the 2016 election but never told the FBI he worked for Clinton.

On 2022-02-12 at 9:36 PM, Cooke said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

On 2022-02-13 at 12:57 PM, Twinblade said:

Its completely unethical especially when its done by someone in a position of power with the intention of finding dirt on a political opponent. The fact that you are trying to put a spin on something that is clearly shady is pretty pathetic.

But then again this is par for the course for Hilary. She's responsible for the fabricated Russian dossier so nothing is too far for her. The fact that there are rumors she is considering running for president in 2024 are laughable, I actually hope she does because with her baggage and corrupt background there isn't a chance in hell the average American would vote for her.

On 2022-02-13 at 3:46 PM, Ramza said:

Jehurey and Goukosan used to circle jerk so hard on the Mueller investigation. They don't care when it's Biden or Hillary though. 

Surprise Surprise :umad:

How Fox News manufactured a Hillary Clinton spying scandal

"The “derogatory information” in question did not involve hacking or any other sort of possible criminal activity. It was the product of Joffe’s lawful access to domain name system (DNS) data." 

"The White House data in question actually predated Trump and was collected during the Obama era (recall that Russians hacked White House systems in 2015 and ‘16, so there were legitimate concerns about Russia infiltrating White House computer systems) — a timeline undercutting the idea that Trump was a target. Savage also notes that the filing doesn’t indicate Joffe’s company was being paid by the Clinton campaign"

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Surprise Surprise :umad:

How Fox News manufactured a Hillary Clinton spying scandal

"The “derogatory information” in question did not involve hacking or any other sort of possible criminal activity. It was the product of Joffe’s lawful access to domain name system (DNS) data." 

"The White House data in question actually predated Trump and was collected during the Obama era (recall that Russians hacked White House systems in 2015 and ‘16, so there were legitimate concerns about Russia infiltrating White House computer systems) — a timeline undercutting the idea that Trump was a target. Savage also notes that the filing doesn’t indicate Joffe’s company was being paid by the Clinton campaign"

Somehow that justify running up a smearing campaign and investigation on the sitting President of the US based on false evidences of Russian collusion. :rofl: 

Let's take leftist media and Hillary's words for it. :mj:

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Clinton's campaign did not find it.

Cybersecurity experts found it in Spring 2016.

A cybersecurity expert went to the Clinton Campaign with the information.

And the Clinton Campaign did turn around and report it to the FBI.

I already posted about that, dumbass.

Here's yesterday's post:

They just happened to go to opposition and then the Clinton campaign took it to the FBI, who are supposed to be non partisan and started a mega investigation based on false evidence in favor of Hillary's campaign and let her smear her opponent in public despite no proof of guilt. 

Not Adding Up Green Bay Packers GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Somehow that justify running up a smearing campaign and investigation on the sitting President of the US based on false evidences of Russian collusion. :rofl: 

Let's take leftist media and Hillary's words for it:mj:

No dip shit, that came straight from the court filing aka the source of the story that fox twisted to fool simpletons like you :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No dip shit, that came straight from the court filing aka the source of the story that fox twisted to fool simpletons like you :sabu:

You're saying that came from Durham report and filing? Are you dumb? :laff: 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

They just happened to go to opposition and then the Clinton campaign took it to the FBI, who are supposed to be non partisan

cybersecurity experts who note a mysterious security connection to Russia.................is NOT supposed to go reported to the authorities?

You contradicted what YOU just said................you just ask why DIDN'T they go to the authorities?

You're not being serious anymore, are you?

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, Fox news tooks excerpts of the Durham report to and report that they have "discovered" new things.

But there is nothing new that was discovered.

Did I not just post you an article from October 2016 that already talks about cybersecurity experts already finding the mysterious connection from trump tower to Alfa Bank?

And the article states that they found out during Spring/Summer 2016?

How is the Durham report damning, when an article from Slate.com already had this info 6 years ago?

55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hey retard.. Look at the thread title....and now read the OP.. How stupid are you? :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard.. Look at the thread title....and now read the OP.. How stupid are you? :sabu:

You posted that from a blog of a far left shill with a history of making nothing but anti Trump/republican stories. Please tell me how thats credible.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

cybersecurity experts who note a mysterious security connection to Russia.................is NOT supposed to go reported to the authorities?

You contradicted what YOU just said................you just ask why DIDN'T they go to the authorities?

You're not being serious anymore, are you?

Dubious evidence coming from the opposite political party to open up a huge investigation to spy on Republicans to find any dirt on them, which ended up being a dud based on false evidence. Sounds super legit and non partisan, alright.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Dubious evidence coming from the opposite political party to open up a huge investigation to spy on Republicans to find any dirt on them, which ended up being a dud based on false evidence. Sounds super legit and non partisan, alright.

Unlike you three clown asses (im including Cooke because having made the tread) , I actually source my information before posting. 

The information came directly from the court filing.   The same court filing that Fox twisted to create the fake narrative for you gullible fools 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/14/us/politics/durham-sussmann-trump-russia.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/594608-hillary-clinton-on-durham-report-trump-fox-are-desperately-spinning-up-a-fake

"Sussmann's conversation with federal authorities had already been reported on last year, and Durham had not claimed that the White House had been infiltrated or that the Clinton campaign had paid Joffe." 

"The court filing also did not state that the White House data that had come under scrutiny had come from the Trump administration." 

(1) Sussmann’s conversation with the CIA had already been reported last October

(2) Durham never once said anything about the White House being “infiltrate[d]”

(3) the special counsel also never claimed the Clinton campaign had paid Joffe’s company and

(4) perhaps most importantly, “the filing never said the White House data that came under scrutiny was from the Trump era.” In fact, lawyers for the data scientist who helped develop the data analysis in question, say this happened during— wait for it—Barack Obama’s presidency.

You were saying? :umad:

You dumb asses never actually source shit before posting, you intellectually lazy, low information having ass dumb motherfuckers :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

A dud?.... I know you're a low information ignoramus but you're out doing yourself now with this revisionist history. 

Let's not forget, that for months upon months the right claimed Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 US Presidential elections. 

The Mueller investigation proved that was true and also showed how corrupt Trump's administration was for having literal foreign agents on his team. 

Special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have now indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes."

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort - pleaded guilty to conspiracy against the United States. Also an unregistered foreign agent. 

Trump campaign official - Rick Gates - unregistered foreign agent (a lobbyist for Ukraine), pleaded guilty in Washington, D.C. in February 2018 on counts of conspiracy against the United States

Trump campaign official - Micheal Flyn - unregistered foreign agent.  LOBBYIST for Turkey.  

Trump foreign policy advisor - George Papadopoulos  - attempted to set up a meeting between the Russians to secure the data from the hacked DNC server. 

Trump campaign official - Rick gates - pleaded guilty to conspiracy against the United States government 

12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges against the United States government. 

Look at all the corruption with the campaign that was brought to light by the probe :umad:

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Except it didn't come from the opposite political party, because the evidence would be compiled by a cybersecurity firm.

And the whole point of sending it to the FBI would be for THEM to check it out. For THEM to investigate and verify the claims.

It could 100% be partisan.............but you still expect the FBI to check on it and see if there is something

No, it did not end up being a dud.

The Mueller Report had found numerous connections and obstructions of justice relate to Trump and Russia.

Our national security community, the main three intelligence agencies of the United States, verified that Russia had indeed interfered with the 2016 Presidential Election.

Do not even bother arguing this. This is established fact.

Edited by jehurey
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lol fucking shameless. Dry dick here literally makes shit up, post articles he didn't read, and actually cheerleads for Fox News. Fucking psychopath. 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

A dud?.... I know you're a low information ignoramus but you're out doing yourself now with this revisionist history. 

Let's not forget, that for months upon months the right claimed Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 US Presidential elections. 

The Mueller investigation proved that was true and also showed how corrupt Trump's administration was for having literal foreign agents on his team. 

Special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have now indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes."

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort - pleaded guilty to conspiracy against the United States. Also an unregistered foreign agent. 

Trump campaign official - Rick Gates - unregistered foreign agent (a lobbyist for Ukraine), pleaded guilty in Washington, D.C. in February 2018 on counts of conspiracy against the United States

Trump campaign official - Micheal Flyn - unregistered foreign agent.  LOBBYIST for Turkey.  

Trump foreign policy advisor - George Papadopoulos  - attempted to set up a meeting between the Russians to secure the data from the hacked DNC server. 

Trump campaign official - Rick gates - pleaded guilty to conspiracy against the United States government 

12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges against the United States government. 

Look at all the corruption with the campaign that was brought to light by the probe :umad:

I fully expect that if you dig deep enough, most politicians, Democrat or Republican would be arrested for crime against the US or corruption.

And now the table are reversed. Durham final report will lead to charges and arrests, it already has.

The funny part is you guys trying to sell Hillary as some kind of innocent angel.

Edited by Ramza
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"Sussmann's conversation with federal authorities had already been reported on last year, and Durham had not claimed that the White House had been infiltrated or that the Clinton campaign had paid Joffe." 

Of course he can't without hard evidence but that doesn't mean he didn't smell the bullshit. Then you see shit like this and it's hard to think otherwise, but it doesn't hold up in court on it's own.

Keep regurgitating propaganda and twist the words in your favor. :umad:

I love how this is a conspiracy but Trump was guilty before proven innocent on Russian collusion. lmao

Sussmann, a former Justice Department cyber-security prosecutor, was then a partner at Perkins Coie, the politically connected law firm that represented the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign.

Last year, Durham indicted Sussmann for lying to the FBI to conceal that he was working for the Clinton campaign and Joffe when he conveyed the information to James Baker, who was then the Bureau’s top lawyer (and an old acquaintance of Sussmann’s). Last week’s revelation by Durham indicates that, even after Sussmann delivered information to the FBI during the 2016 presidential campaign, Joffe continued to scrutinize Trump-connected Internet traffic.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I fully expect that if you dig deep enough, most politicians, Democrat or Republican would be arrested for crime against the US or corruption.

And now the table are reversed. Durham final report will lead to charges and arrests, it already has.

The funny part is you guys trying to sell Hillary as some kind of innocent angel.

You're almost as bad as Twinblade bbbbut if if if, but maybe but but but if you dig deep enough trust me you will see :awww:   your hopes aren't facts.   The facts are the Mueller probe lead to tons of indictments that your low information ass called a dud.. Lmfao.