So Hilary Clinton's campaign did some pretty shady shit

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

That's a stretch and you know it. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/11/09/trump-collusion-indictment-false-accusations/6336510001/

A ping off a server is meaningless. It's funny how it went from Russia actively working with Trump to get him elected to a ping off a server at a bank. 

No.

You posted an opinion article, and that guy is an editor from the hard right-wing National Review Online.

No it isn't meaningless.

WHo the fuck am I going to believe? The actual cybersecurity experts...............or you?

The ping came from the cybersecurity experts trying to connect to the Trump server, they got rejected and it is what made them realize that the server was blocking of ALL OTHER TRAFFIC from ALL OTHER ADDRESSES except that from the Russian-controlled Alfa Bank.

Seriously...............why are you pretending to play stupid, here?

Not only that, did I just list a second example of Paul Manafort giving internal GOP polling data to a head Russian GRU agent, Konstantin Kilminik, who is listed by US Intelligence Agencies as a Russian spy.

Were you unable to finish reading the rest of my post, where I typed that part?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed. And remember the hunter biden laptop that was a conspiracy.  Also real lol. Corruption is only bad if the other team does it. 

You posted that from a blog of a far left shill with a history of making nothing but anti Trump/republican stories. Please tell me how thats credible.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Yeah Trump the puppet.. Lol. It would seem Putin prefers weak democratic presidents. 

'wow that guy said something positive about trump I guess he must be an alt-righter :lemming:' - remy while having 0 input on the actual discussion because of how triggered he was by the word Trump.

47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

'wow that guy said something positive about trump I guess he must be an alt-righter :lemming:' - remy while having 0 input on the actual discussion because of how triggered he was by the word Trump.

Motherfucker what do you add to anything? You're always wrong or just lying all the fucking time. Please point me to ANY thread in this place where you made a  good/factual point. You have zero off-hand knowledge, incapable of critical thinking, and you dont actually read your sources. And YES, Greenwald has slid fully into the grifter alt-right content creator side because it's lucrative. Think about how stupid and willing to believe anything your are as long as the person says it's the democrats causing some problem anywhere in the world. 

On 2022-02-21 at 1:11 PM, Cooke said:

How do you even believe the words you are saying? Tinfoil hat jehurey conspiracy theorist living in mom's basement :vabe:

I believe because Slate literally has an article quoting those cybersecurity experts as they explain how they went about finding it?

What do you have?

On 2022-02-21 at 2:13 PM, Cooke said:

Yeah Trump the puppet.. Lol. It would seem Putin prefers weak democratic presidents. 

Under Trump, Putin has his political opponent jailed, and Saudi Arabia killed a Washington Post journalist who was an American citizen, chopped his body...............and then the Trump White House permitted to give Saudi Arabia information regarding Nuclear weapons technology.

And Trump has over half a billion dollars in loans from Russian-controlled banks.

And Trump lied about a Trump Tower in Moscow during the campaign, which Russia literally had a business letter that Trump signed, and Trump kept that information hidden during the campaign.

And Trump literally had the Russian Mob with a gambling ring that got busted within Trump Tower New York

And Trump Tower had a secret server that communicated heavily with a Russian-controlled bank, and nowhere else.

And Trump's Campaign Manager...............his CAMPAIGN MANAGER..........during the 2016 campaign, gave a known Russian GRU agent the most high-value internal GOP polling data in several states in which Trump ended up winning by razor-thin margins in an election in which all three U.S. Intelligence agencies said that Russia interfered with the election.

So...............after re-evaluation..................yeah, Trump is still definitely Putin's puppet, and not Biden.